punishment/ Lindsey's game

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
jscamp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

punishment/ Lindsey's game

Post by jscamp »

once upon a time there was a slave and his mistress. he was not allowed to wear anything unless his mistress let him. however the mistress could wear whatever she wanted. she would wear black silk under garments. along with fishnet stockings. she would always carry a whip around the house. one day she was teasing her slave. she teased him for hours and hours keeping him right on the edge. he had been begging for release but she wouldn't give it to him. he was almost about to burst out crying from the agony. finally his mistress was done with him. she told him to go into his room and sit in the corner. well he went into his room but he did more than sit in the corner. he started jerking off again. his mistress walked in to see him shooting his cum all over the floor, her very expensive floor. she took him to the basement and tied his hands to a rope hanging from the ceiling. she got her whip out and whipped his ass until it was a bright, burning red. she made him thank her after each swat she gave him. the mistress was far from done yet though. she walked round and started to whip his cock. at first she did not do it hard but every time she whipped his cock was harder than the last when she got to the point where he yelled and screamed after each whip she stopped. at least for a little bit. she got a table that had straps on it. she forced him down onto it. now she said you want to jerk-off more than you get your chance i will do it more. she poured what he thought was lube onto his hands and rubbed it all over his cock and balls. she jerked him for only 2 minutes before he wanted her to stop. she had used icy hot for lube. she then stopped jerking and beating his balls she beat on the until he was screaming and then she did it some more and then more untill his balls were purple.

pm me and let me know what you think lindsey