mistress crystal: sweet dreams

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

mistress crystal: sweet dreams

Post by Quazwierdcev283 »

I thought it was a good tease, but I want to comment on a mistake I've seen other people do too often. On page 27 you told us to "Shake" our head. Now I assume you meant up and down, but to shake your head means to shake it from side to side in a no gesture like this :no: If you wanted us to shake it up and down in a yes gesture like this :yes: You should have said to "nod" our head. I would have sent this to you privately, but this is a crash course on nodding and shaking for all. In brief (too late) nod is up and down meaning yes. shake is side to side meaning no.
Other than that I loved the tease.
Quaz.
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: mistress crystal: sweet dreams

Post by Evals »

Thanks for the comments but it did mean side to side actually. She meant, don't try and deny it, you know you're doing it because it pleases her. Anyways I've changed "don't shake your head" to "don't deny it" for you, haha. Got a laugh out of me!
Evals
alexi4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexi4u »

I am very impressed. Great images, excellent combination of pain and pleasure, very creative. I am now compelled to finish the tease when I go to bed since I have done all Mistress Crystal asked. This tease has to win TOTM as I think it is the TOTY so far. By the way, moderators, I hope you do a TOTY vote in January 2009 with the twelve TOTM winners.
joeliwan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by joeliwan »

I agree, this was the best tease I've seen on here in a while (at least since Miss Tira stopped publishing teases). After completing it I went back and did the first Mistress Crystal tease the next night, since I had apparently missed it when it first came out.

Keep up the great work, Evals. I really hope this isn't the end of the series.
tonyasub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tonyasub »

Important message for Sweet Dreams!

I hate to be a kill joy, but at the same time I'd really hate to see someone get hurt! While this was an awesome tease, it's primary aspect is to have the reader drink LOTS of water so that he/she needs to pee really badly when they go to sleep. I LOVE THIS, but the amount of water suggested can be VERY dangerous, especially to a smaller person. It suggests we drink 8 tall glasses of water in about 30-60 minutes. With a 16 oz glass, that's about a gallon of water, and way more than a person should consume in that amount of time.

Please read this article for more information - and remember Let's Play Safe!

http://drbenkim.com/drink-too-much-water-dangerous.html

By the way, the average bladder holds about 18 oz of pee and a person usually fees desperate around 16 oz. So drinking 32-48 oz of water is way more than enough to create desperation in about an hour or so. That's less than half what the tease requests.

Happy teasing!
:w00t:
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Evals »

I appreciate all the feedback that's been left for this tease! I always try to do something different or untried in what I write. And there will be another Mistress Crystal, but I have to figure out what to base the next one on. I have a couple flash teases I need to release, one is finished already and the other I just need to add in the timers and links between pages.

Thanks for the warning! :pepsi: I hadn't intended to incorporate so many glasses prior to the ending, as I had originally wrote the tease backwards and decided as I went along to include glasses as the user went through. I've changed it to about four or five "small" glasses of water spread throughout the tease and the drinking commands loosened in other places.
Evals
tonyasub
Explorer
Explorer

Re: mistress crystal: sweet dreams - updated

Post by tonyasub »

I noticed the tease has been updated to reduce the amount of water required to a safe amount. Believe me, I tried the new amounts and I'm still aching to pee well before dawn... Great job Eval! I love this tease and look forward to more like it!
:-P
sissyscarlet
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by sissyscarlet »

Simply the best tease I have done. I followed it word for word and it felt great. No pointless stroking every page, just enough to act as an incentive. As I sat there with a dripping head, dripping bum and soar everything I was a very happy servant of Mistress crystal.

Well done, can't wait to try the others.
Thanks S.S
JaceDare

Post by JaceDare »

So, last night Goddess Lily asked me to do this tease before bed, and I've just got to give a big shout out to Evals. I tried this tease way back when and liked it, but upon revisiting it I was blown away. :w00t: Great work, Evals, I may have to check and see what you've been doing recently. Thanks for the great tease. :-D

-Jace
Little_Lily
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Little_Lily »

I didn't ask you to Jace. I told you to. :-D

I also thought this tease was very well done, which is why I have been telling my boys to do it. Good job Evals.
Little_Lily
JaceDare

Post by JaceDare »

Of course, Goddess, I'm sorry. It was a simple slip of the fingers. I didn't mean to imply anything so ridiculous as my having a choice in the matter. In any case, loved the tease, Evals.
Tobias23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Tobias23 »

And one question remains: Did you have sweet dreams? :)
JaceDare

Post by JaceDare »

Yes, Tobias, I did. Although not for very long. I finished the tease at 5 in the morning and Goddess Lily required a report of my progress afterward, so I didn't get more than two and a half hours sleep. It was a pleasant reminder, though as I struggled to stay awake in class the next day.

-Jace
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Evals »

I know it's a little late, but thanks for all the recent feedback! I'm glad you two liked it, Lily and Jace. I always try to do something different, at least a bit in my teases, and sometimes a lot. And I've shifted my writing to where I now tend to focus less on counting strokes or watching a timer, letting more attention turn to the psychological aspects of the teases.

Lately I haven't had much time to juggle with when it comes to teases either, but the next Mistress Crystal tease is halfway done, though it's progressing at a very slow pace.
Evals