Adequate lubrication

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
wannatasteit
Explorer
Explorer

Adequate lubrication

Post by wannatasteit »

''Anal penetration without adequate lubrication can cause not only extreme discomfort (typically not the erotic variety) but also serious damage; use KY jelly or other suitable lubricant and ignore those fantasies you may have read about merely using a little vaginal lubrication'' http://www.mybdsm.com/

I am trying to find appropriate lubricant. can anyone advise a lubricant which can be bought from a pharmacy or supermarket.
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Adequate lubrication

Post by Forevergallant »

Astroglide

Walmart sells it. Best Lube Ive ever found.
wannatasteit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wannatasteit »

Thanks for the advises I'll try to do prostate milking with that lube I hope nothing bad happens.
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

Forevergallant wrote:Astroglide

Walmart sells it. Best Lube Ive ever found.
+1 ...This is fantastic stuff. I have some in my nightstand by the bed. ;)

But don't buy it from Walmart. Buy from a local drug store or grocery store.

And as stated above, be careful. There are certain parts of your body that weren't meant to be stimulated like that.

-L

P.S. If you want to be discreet...buy a decorative soap dispenser with a pump and empty the lube into that. You can keep it wherever you'd like really, without a container that says "Astroglide" on it. ;)
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

I personally don't care for atroglide. After a while the stuff gets kind of sticky. I currently am using Curel, Ultra Healing intensive moisture lotion for extra dry skin. Dermatologist tested.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Care about that the lubricant is made for anal use. It is very important because this part of the body is very sensible and you can damage your health a lot if you do it wrong. I am serious, be careful. I would only use products which are made for anal use. Means special condoms and a special anal lubricant.

I don't like lube at all because it always gets dry after a while and then it feels uncomfortable. But hey if I would put things up my butt I would use something for sure :smile:
Try or die
flyingKiltSlave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingKiltSlave »

I've sworn by "Boy Toys" lube for anal play for years now! It was developed by gay men so I've always figured they knew what they were talking a-butt.
wannatasteit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wannatasteit »

I am a little bit scared now İ made a search about prostate massage and learnt that it could be dangerous without approparite lubricant and a smooth dildo as you all said .Thanks for the advises again