FB: The Self-Bondage Challenge

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
shakirassklave
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FB: The Self-Bondage Challenge

Post by shakirassklave »

I bought the new clothespins, they are a little stronger than my usual ones. :w00t:
I thought about it and fuck it! Not making a test with the new ones and instead: Yeah I will use them and like everyone else here, I make it with as much flesh as possible like in the tease. Exception at the balls I took less flesh between the clamps, I know from experience, it is too bad.
Then I just have to find the courage to close the handcuffs after 15 min. But I think I'd better not cum then before I am free.
shakirassklave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shakirassklave »

Oh no. I chicken out. :-(
But I will think again and again about it. It is a shame. Perhaps I try it one day for Shakira!
shakirassklave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shakirassklave »

Yeah, I did it. I took the hardest clamps and did it. :w00t:
But not at my balls and not dirextly at my nipples. I figured out, it is not only painful, it would be dangerous, because my clamps are really really tight and would destroy something for sure.

But at 'normal' skin, it is possible and I took as much flesh. I knew it will hurt but not dangerous.
I have to admit, there was three clamps where I would have stopped if I wasn t in bondage with my hands.

And one thing I underestimated:
Spoiler: show
After 15 minutes the clamps press on the flesh and become tighter. But the flesh on the spring remains less compressed. Another reason why pulling the clamps away is much more painful after a time. Perhaps you should have explain it too in the tease. :devil:
Conclusions, I will repeat it!
edit: Perhaps I will record it on video. Could be funny to watch it. Is someone interested in?
shakirassklave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shakirassklave »

Oh wow, I repeated it.
This time I used my kitchen safe with a second key for the handcuffs as a backup release. The idea I could make it harder and if I could not pull the clamps away because of too much pain, there is an option to get free.
I prepare everything, put some clamps on my balls this time :devil: and wait 15 minutes. During this time I wanked, it was a great feeling. I reached the edge and I was looking forward to be screwed. Then I put 30 minutes on the kitchen safe, that means I really do not want to wait that long. Then I clicked the handcuffs behind and throw the keyes around 2 meters away.
Suddenly I got an adrenalin kick, when I tested the handcuffs seconds later and I realize I have to feel horrible pain or wait 30 minutes with beasty clamps on my body to get free. Yeah that makes me cum without touching!
"Oh fuck". That makes it worse. I looked at the display of the kitchen safe. Still 29 minutes and it counts so slow. Post orgasm. I wanted to get free as soon as possible. I pulled the clamps on my thights fast. Then the clamps on my balls have to be done. I tried the first time and nothing happend but pain. Seriously I thought about every other option to get free. Looked to the display again and understood I can not wait all the time. I was totaly focussed to get free and there was really no joy. Did not expect it in that hard way and I was sweating too now. I had no choice and I pulled the clamps away with all the pain. Oh my god! What have I done, it was like hell and there are still marks on my body. :lol:
So as a warning. Be careful, even if you are totaly in lust to do it. But anyways it was great afterwards. I will not repeat it in this hard way.