Cuckolding for real

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Cruel Ally
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Have been a sub in the past, but usually I end up dominating other peeps in the end.
Sub/Slave(s): I am not a 'mistress' or a 'domme' or any of those silly things. i jus enjoy female led relationships and the power femininity has over boy toys & subby gals. None at the mo.

Cuckolding for real

Post by Cruel Ally »

Hi Peeps,
I've been here on milo for a while and some of you I might've met in chat? But I was hoping some of you peeps might be willing to share your views on something that happened a lil while ago.

Me and my bf, or bf & I :-P , toyed with the fantasy of cucking over the past few years. A lot of my teases were a way of teasing him about me cucking him. We tried role play in chat with me subbing to a certain member :blush: (hey you!) we explored it as a fantasy during edging sessions etc and for my birthday bf gave me the go ahead to cuck him as a prezzie.

Yay! I thought!

We had fun going out clubbing and me flirting with guys and all that stuff and eventually I found the right guy - not my type for a relationship, but cocky, arrogant, broad shouldered and powerful :w00t:

So we go for a few drinks, me sitting on the guys lap in front of bf and all that stuff and everything is hunky dory and I'm loving being found so attractive by two guys at the same time. :-P and seeing bf so turned on by me was a turn on for me too.

Then the big night comes and I play all subby for the 'big boy' :-P he loves it, and the sex is good, but jus that: sex. For me it was all about me and bf, him getting to see parts of my sexuality he wouldn't ever see otherwise....like sharing more than is poss in a vanilla relationship. Like bf would never cum on my face, too disrespectful and he adores me, but for 'big boy' not a prob! :lol:
I'm being a bit flippant here, but it was kinda like the physical sex with the other guy was jus a way of performing for bf really, that's where the sexy part was for me.

So it's like this; bf & I have a female led relationship, we explore cucking, play it out, decide to do it and finally do.....& he chooses it as a prezzie to me.

And it is sooooo sexy to have a bf so uncontrolling who adores me and wants to see me having pleasure.....

But then he can't cope afterwards.....the jealousy kicks in.....he says he can't get things out of his head, not the big things, not even the facial, but weird little things like the way my fingers were delicate around the guys cock, as though I cared about him, stuff like that!

And he ends the relationship and we lose a fab thing.

Now, the relationship being female led, bf's orgasms were restricted and he was edged a LOT, (he pleasured me every morning of course :-P )but given we played around with this idea for months, I don't think I manipulated him. I hope not anyway!

To me, I feel as though bf wasn't emotionally honest to himself or to me, but I am also wandering whether cucking is really something to be kept as a fantasy? And also whether peeps think I might've manipulated him, even if I didn't mean to? And if peeps think a relationship can survive this if he did come back? (JT, if you're reading this and do come back, your so going into chastity :-P - jokies. Miss you poppet)

So any thoughts you peeps might have would be fab! This sexual exploration stuff sure is complicated :\'-(

Thanx,

A :love:
Weabols
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cuckolding for real

Post by Weabols »

!
Last edited by Weabols on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flogger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Flogger »

I hear this quite a lot: the fantasy doesn't pan out as people think. I guess you only know if you try it and then learn to live with the consequences. My guess is it was all genuine and it's just one of those things. He may very well come to terms with it in the end but it'll probably be a long and difficult thing if you two do get back together cause until he can feel that what happened was about him (which gives him a huge amount of power, which may be confusing) he's only going to see it as external to him and he himself as not being a part of it, let alone controlling it. Hope it works out both for you; that at least you stay in touch.
Admiral_Morgan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Admiral_Morgan »

I fantasize about being cuckolded from time to time, but I'm not sure I would be okay with it were it to actually happen. I imagine it is a pretty painful thing to experience when it's with someone you truly love. Therein lies some hope too, I think, as he must love you very much, to be left so scarred. Surely he doesn't want to just give up on the relationship?

What Flogger says makes sense to me: if you can convince him that you did it all because it was his fantasy and you wanted to make him happy, perhaps he'll see that he had quite a bit of control over the situation and he is at least as much to blame for letting it get out of hand (as it turns out), if not more so.

I really hope you can straighten things out, and I'm sorry this fantasy turned sour.
Cruel Ally
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Have been a sub in the past, but usually I end up dominating other peeps in the end.
Sub/Slave(s): I am not a 'mistress' or a 'domme' or any of those silly things. i jus enjoy female led relationships and the power femininity has over boy toys & subby gals. None at the mo.

Post by Cruel Ally »

Thanx for taking the time to share your thoughts.....they gave me a lot to consider and made me give myself a good talking too as well.

With love,
A :love:
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Banquo »

I hope you guys sort things out. I'm sure he's got a lot of emotions running through his head about this, the fantasy clearly was safer than the reality to him. It shouldn't be something to split up over though, I'm a believer that things like this can be fixed and healed. You guys explored something you thought would be fun and didn't like it, it's brought up some scary emotions and they need to be dealt with and talked through.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

Hey Cruel Ally, "Yantra Guy" here. :lol: :wave:

He will likely come back, he's just feeling certain emotions at the moment that are blocking him. You guys sounded very happy, and I can't imagine he truly wants to give all that up.
I think it may be a matter of confidence. His confidence in himself. If he could just see how much he is cared about by you. Whether or not that truth can become apparent, I don't know. It can be hard for most to understand their partner, let alone themselves.

All people need to feel a few things in some way or another: to feel safe, and to feel appreciated.
JustKrissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Taken by my wonderful multi-specied Jess~
Sub/Slave(s): None, zip, nada, null, I'm so dommy though. Jess knows.

Post by JustKrissy »

I'm probably a bit late for the party, but..

I wouldn't say "cuckolding" 'have' to be kept a fantasy. It depends on the couple. I think I really love my boyfriend, and when I recently "let" him have sex with someone else, and cuddles, and the whole thing, nothing blew up. x) I just got pictures and I was happy.

Now, if my relationship is a bit different in the way of it being a bit long distance, and me not really being restricted from sex other than the denial periods, and having to ask him if I want to sleep with someone, even if I haven't taken him up on that offer yet, I can't say..

And no one knows if he was honest with himself or you, but it sounds like a bit of an overreaction out of emotions and somehow not being able to trust you, to me. If he really was that infatuated with you that your mere showing affection for someone else in the heat of the moment could set him, he might regret what he did.. Up to you if you want him back~

Communication? He needs to trust you for a relationship to work, at least.
Just Krissy~
Do Your Profile? :3
Wayward subbie~
Clueless slave~
..Crouching kitten?
Kniffhanger
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kniffhanger »

An interesting article about the topic:

https://mistressivey.blogspot.de/2015/1 ... ution.html
notlad8
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Shadi Yousefinia
Mai Monroe
Sub/Slave(s): N/A

Post by notlad8 »

Admiral_Morgan wrote:I fantasize about being cuckolded from time to time, but I'm not sure I would be okay with it were it to actually happen.
Literally me in a nutshell