"Your Dreams" - My first tease!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

"Your Dreams" - My first tease!

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Hey all, just finished my first tease. :-D

I had a great time doing it and it definately wont be my last one. I was wondering if you all could post comments about it, like whether you liked the girls, liked the tasks, liked the way the girls spoke, how you liked the ending.

Speaking of the ending, i chose to do it like that because i had run out of pics of the models, and wasnt sure how to end it. And also, im kind of a bitch, so i thought this was a good way to frustrate you all really bad :-P I expect you all to follow the rules!

Thanks! xx
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
Salerio
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Salerio »

Just got through it, and it definitely enjoyed it. Still managing to stick by the rules, even though I cheat too much for my own good.

I didn't mind the ending at all - it's much more compelling to obey a real person than a picture. Only problem I had was the URL's on the pictures, and I realize that's very, very difficult to get around without some exceptional luck.

Regardless, I am anxiously looking forward to more!
access_denied
Explorer
Explorer

Re: "Your Dreams" - My first tease!

Post by access_denied »

Mz_Teneale wrote:I was wondering if you all could post comments about it, like whether you liked the girls,
Loved the girls
liked the tasks
Liked most of them, don't like hitting myself in the balls though
liked the way the girls spoke
Liked the first dream and the wife, not so much the dominatrix
how you liked the ending.
I really enjoyed the ending.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Very nice debut indeed! :thumbsup:

I loved how you mixed the story elements with the actual instructions so effortlessly. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

And no, I'm not just writing such a raving review because I'm pretty damn horny ... I think. :-P
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Thanks for the help guys. It really helps me understand the male mind a little bit better when you post feed back. I know i had alot of Cbt in this tease. But Thats plain and simply because i love cock and ball torture. Besides teasing John, one of my favourite things to do is watch him squirm as i torture him. So cbt is always going to be apart of my teases, and i expect you all to follow the instructions :-P :lol:

Again thanks for the feedback so far, keep it comming! :smile:

P.S. Please keep voting for my tease, i greatly appreciate it. And if i get a better score than John's best, 4.3, i'm not going to let him cum for a whole month and will be teasing him every night. *Evil laugh* :evil:
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

Loved it from start to finish. Please keep em cumming. I'd like a part 2.
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnno240 »

Mz_Teneale wrote: P.S. Please keep voting for my tease, i greatly appreciate it. And if i get a better score than John's best, 4.3, i'm not going to let him cum for a whole month and will be teasing him every night. *Evil laugh* :innocent:
You never told me that! If you had i wouldnt have gave it a 5 :\'-(
obedientsissy
Explorer
Explorer
Location: The dark place where fantasy, submission and denial all reside

Post by obedientsissy »

Loved it, the more CBT the better.
Yes Goddess, Your wish is your slave's command
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Thanks boys, you have made me feel very welcome, im really anxious to start my next tease now.

Im getting a few private messages, which i do love from time to time, so thanks to all the guys who wrote those, they are very sweet. Some are funny and have feedback in them so i was wondering why they dont get posted on the forums? It then allows more people to contribute, thats what the forums are for :-)

Also, how come heaps of people who read a tease dont vote? I think thats very rude as an author wants to get as much feedback as possible. Just for example my tease, 1500 people have viewed it but only 240 votes. I realise people may do the tease more than once, but really, so many people arnt voting and thats not right.

Well, thats my little bitch for a while :-P :lol:
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

I wish you would have introduced it, too

Post by camel »

I hadn't read your intro post before seeing the tease, so your ending was a little "huh?!? Who?" for me. I wish you would have introduced it too, which would have given you a chance to set the tone, and also would lend greater authority to the tease.

I can only think of wierd shows, like the original Twighlight Zone series, which have intros and endings by the creators/hosts, and I'm not sure why I think it would work for web teases, but I think it would be a great format for someone like you to use... especially as you do more and more teases. I'd find my heart rate would go up immediately on seeing you smiling back at me, an invitation, a dare, a subconscious association with how hot your previous tease had been...
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I have to make a confession: I had an accident when i tried the tease :blush: To tie my hand to my cock was nice and a good idea but when i edged a few times, it happened. Because when i am on the edge a little touch is enough for cumming. But i couldn't put my hand away, because it was tied :lol:

So i cannot rate the tease, i don't know the end. I will try it again anytime. Oh and i have no icy hot, so i had to slap myself :slap:. This is something what i don't like. To tell the truth, i do it but very lightly :innocent:

About the writing style: I like it. I hope to read more from you.
Also, how come heaps of people who read a tease dont vote? I think thats very rude as an author wants to get as much feedback as possible. Just for example my tease, 1500 people have viewed it but only 240 votes. I realise people may do the tease more than once, but really, so many people arnt voting and thats not right.
Agree. But you have to keep in mind that not all read it until the end(like me :whistle: ) But you are right a little bit of feedback would be nice. I mean the authors spent a lot of time to create their teases.
Try or die
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

dark wrote:I have to make a confession: I had an accident when i tried the tease :blush: To tie my hand to my cock was nice and a good idea but when i edged a few times, it happened. Because when i am on the edge a little touch is enough for cumming. But i couldn't put my hand away, because it was tied :lol:

So i cannot rate the tease, i don't know the end. I will try it again anytime. Oh and i have no icy hot, so i had to slap myself :slap:. This is something what i don't like. To tell the truth, i do it but very lightly :innocent:
That was very naughty, I hope it wasnt a full orgasm and only a frustrated one, i dont like it when boys cum without permission! :-P

Just kidding :-D , as long as your gonna try again thats fine. Maybe you should make the rope from your wrist to your balls a tiny bit longer so you dont have to touch yourself when you edge. You should definately get some icy hot though, trust me, it will add something to the experience :lol:
camel wrote: I wish you would have introduced it too, which would have given you a chance to set the tone, and also would lend greater authority to the tease.
Thats a great idea, i never thought of that. Maybe in my next tease i might add another pic or two.
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I did it :-D But as i said, the CBT is a little bit too much for me. Even though i liked that tease. The different pictures are combined good. Normal i don't like teases with pictures of more than one girl, but there it's solved very nice.

Oh, and yes like all others wrote the end is great, but also mean :\'-( I will follow the orders of 2 days but that will be hard, because i have then a total of 5 or 6 days denied.

I looking forward to the 2nd. But earliest in 2 days :-P
Try or die
luise
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Thanx for the tease

Post by luise »

Thank you Ms. Teneale so much. I almost lost conscience by the strong pain in my balls. Also Blue Ballin was great.
Im so horny, my balls are blue and achin