The White Room

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Miss Tira
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

The White Room

Post by Miss Tira »

This is very, very good. Excellent writing, a new and interesting idea, high quality pictures, pretty girls at that. There were twists i there and well-defined characters. It is refreshing to read. I suppose that's not exactly the intention but I'm not the target audience, so ;)

Most of all it is very clear that the author has put a lot of thought and effort into it. So well done. I had the same reaction to Kink Manor too.
Visit http://www.princesschristie.com today!
Tira demands it. And the Princess' affection couldn't hurt either. Well, it probably can.

So in summary - http://www.princesschristie.com right now.
Mr.Panty
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Re: The White Room

Post by Mr.Panty »

Thank you Miss Tira for the kind words. I'm glad you were able to enjoy it even if you weren't my target audience.

I was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions or criticisms? It seems like people are liking it based on the rating, but I wouldn't mind hearing some specific comments, good or bad. All comments are welcome.

And for those interested, I am planning on writing a sequel to Kink Manor sometime in the future.
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by tdrules »

I really liked the idea of the entire tease. It got me wondering how you was going to do a randomizer though. I was a little disappointed when I got to the end and you made it look like a "virus" I was prepared to make this my daily tease if you figured that one out ;-(.

But other than that great tease loved the characters many of my favs With a few not many left out. Loved the story being set in the future being a scifi guy myself. lol.

But keep posting some teases based on this story line if you need some more ideas and/or help feel free to pm me I will get back to ya asap. No offense intended just offering help if desired. (I offered someone else some help one time and about got chewed so I put the disclaimer in just in case.)

But great tease overall with minor things that can be easily adjusted.
TDRULES
Mr.Panty
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Post by Mr.Panty »

Sorry TDrules, I guess the idea of the cum randomizer was a tease in its self. Maybe if I wrote a sequel in Flash, I could actually have some sort of randomizer. I think that's the only way I could do it.

I do have a couple other ideas for teases that I want to write before I think about another visit to the white room, but thanks for your offer. I was not offended at all.

Glad you enjoyed the tease!
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by baultista »

That was a lot of time, effort, and work, but it was pretty good.
torn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by torn »

Just wanting to write to give very postive feedback for the White Room. I thought it was an excellent tease and very sexy (I gave it a 5). Maybe a little punishment thrown in would spice it up even more. I could see it working well as a flash tease so that you could control the timings (also trying to click the continue button during the story with both hands occupied and covered in lube isn't straightforward.

I added a little twist of my own based on a teasing/denial scene I had been reading about; each time I reached the edge I had to put my cock and balls in ice to kill my erection, and then continue from there. It makes for a very intense experience although whether it makes the tease more difficult or not I can't say.

Thanks for your effort and no little imagination.

torn

(loved kink manor too)
Mr.Panty
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Post by Mr.Panty »

Torn,

Thanks so much for the positive review.
I considered making it a flash tease for the very reason that you mentioned, that it may be hard to click continue when both hands are lubed and busy. Maybe if I decide to write a sequel, it will be in flash.

The ice down idea is interesting. It's hard to know what everyone's stamina level is when it comes to writing a tease. I wanted to make sure that people would be getting enough stroking and edges to stay aroused during the whole tease with the surprise of denial at the end. But adding the ice down factor might really make for an intense experience.

It's funny that you mention adding more punishment. I purposely tried to stay away from the punishment to make it a little more main stream. Kink Manor had so much punishment, I thought it would be a nice change of pace. Don't worry though, the sequel to Kink Manor will have plenty of punishment!

Glad you enjoyed my teases!
str0be
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by str0be »

I thought it was a great tease and I'd love to see a sequel. An idea to do the randomizer thing would be just kinda make the randomizer it's own flash tease with a link to it at the end of the regular tease. The suggestion about making it a flash tease to help with the lube situation is a good one, although hitting spacebar is a lot easier to do than use the mouse sometimes.

I'll admit I was suckered in. I was enjoying each girl enough that the thought crossed my mind of cheating during each of them. The though that therewas a cum randomizer at the end kept me in line, wondering what random things there would be and also how you'd do the randomizer. My guess was just a bunch of different links to the 'ways to cum'. That could work also, just have the random ways to cum as links to other teases or websites or posts that tell you how to cum.

Just some thoughts. I really liked the tease. :thumbsup:

str0be
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by wonderbo »

I agree with Str0be - a sequel would rock. This is one of my favorite teases on the site so far.

Very creative...kept me guessing (and horny). I love that the randomizer was broken!
Mr.Panty
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Post by Mr.Panty »

Thanks everyone. I appreciate all the feedback.

You guys are really getting me excited about writing a sequel, but I have some other teases I want to try and write first. So it might be a while until I get to it.

Glad everyone seems to be enjoying The White Room.
Carlcjjohnson
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carlcjjohnson »

Great tease, really great tease!!!

I have to ask, did you photoshop the photos so that they'd all have white backgrounds or did you scour the net for ones that would fit the bill?

I have to admit though, after all that work and all those pages, the way it ended in essentially one sentence was a bit disappointing. My stomach dropped but my cock stayed hard . . . oh what to do?

Still, great, unique tease!
Mr.Panty
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Post by Mr.Panty »

Thanks CJ !!

No, I didn't photoshop those photos. I actually found a site that has these free previews of girls stripping with the white background. When I saw them, I thought they would make a good set of pictures for a tease because they all had the same white backgrounds.

Sorry you found the ending a bit disappointing, but that was kinda what I was going for. Teasing, teasing, teasing, and then the let down of being on the edge and not being able to cum. Afterall, teasing and denial is one of the main interests here. Maybe next time the cum randomizer will be working! ;-)

Thanks again for the feedback!
wiggyone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wiggyone »

cant remember how I found this site, but man oh man your teases knocked me off my feet...

this one especially...

I hate to harp, but I just have to say, the cum randomizer was how I made it through the tease...

more than being teased, more than being denied, I love being told how to cum, I love it when my mistress gives me precise instructions on how to cum...if I should wear my panties, which ones, if I have to be spanked or punished first, if I can use my toys, and most importantly, what to do to cum...what to do with the cum...what to do after...

part of me loves it more than the act of cumming itself...I'm such a slut when it comes to begging for instructions...and she knows it, she's punished me quiet a few times by telling me to just cum on my own, and leaving me, knowing I'll masturbate for hours, never really getting a good orgasm because of how frustrated I am...

you drove me nuts Mr Panty...^^

(gonna have to get a new ice cube tray, so I can try Sasha's if mistress lets me...)
Mr.Panty
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Post by Mr.Panty »

Wiggyone,

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the tease. The cum randomizer was "the tease" and having it broken was "the denial". The thought of getting to the randomizer was meant to be the motivation for finishing the tease and I guess in your case it worked better than I imagined.

I am planning on writing a sequel to the White Room with a working cum randomizer, but first I have a couple of other tease ideas I want to try and write. So I guess you will have to be "denied" a bit longer. :-D
Sex is an adventure, and should be explored!