The decision is yours..........

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

The decision is yours..........

Post by N0-Play »

My wife has told me to post on here and explain my predicament.

I have not cum for 11 weeks!

In February she told me she was going to stop wanking me - this was my only way of cumming as she has not let me cum any other way for 2 years. In January of this year she had given me several ruined orgasms and allowed me to hump her leg as she used her vibrator. This is enough to get me very close to orgasm but not tip me over the edge.

For Feb and March I only got to hump her leg......... once she was watching TV and told me to hump her jeaned leg. I was told to stop as it was ruining her viewing!! So I hoped to cum on my Birthday........... 9 April......... but again she patted her thigh and I had to hump and lick her tits as she brought herself off.

Last Sunday I ran in the London Marathon and she promised me that I could cum if I beat my previous time from last year. I managed to run 30 mins quicker. All that it got me was a squeeze through my shorts and a huge hardon to try and hide as she met me at the finish. She asked me if that was the best wank I had had for 3 months and to be honest it was......... all 10 seconds of it.

So now I have to post onhere and she wants to read your replies. I guess 11 weeks is long enough but she seems to think otherwise!!!

Help me out here........ please!!! :\'-(
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: The decision is yours..........

Post by omssx »

11 weeks is a long time, congratulations on that! You also did something good by running the marathon, i would say a week of teasing everyday, plenty of edging and gentle strokes with you giving your wife lots of pleasure followed by the best orgasm you have ever had! A full orgasm on day 7 of your teasing, not a ruined one, a full, brilliant orgasm :)

But only after 7 days of teasing without you asking/begging for release

Thats my opinion anyway!
spiritus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spiritus »

After reading your posts, I have to agree with omssx: although i would add the caveat that if there is ANY whining or begging for more touching or for early release, you will be denied,

One other thing: perhaps a game of chance just before. :innocent:
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

Post by N0-Play »

:no:

Not more teasing!!!
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Normally I'd take the political route and say that your wife knows what's best when it comes to your balls and cock, but this time I'll have to side with NO-play. Anyone who can drop their marathon time a full 30 minutes deserves relief.
toybdsm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by toybdsm »

For my 2 cents, since it doesn't really matter what we think, I say with what you have been through & the marathon is enough to = orgasm. Good 1. So I don't agree with omssx or spiritus with the more teasing.

But I do agree with them that it should be dependant on no whining or begging. Just trust that it is coming at the set time & then be good. Perhaps cater to her needs for the week until. (back rubs, foot rubs, housework & of course her carnal needs.) but no begging & you get yours at the end.
JasonSlut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JasonSlut »

Maybe your wife should tease you for 30 more days. 1 day of teasing for each minute you slashed off your marathon time. :yes:
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

Post by N0-Play »

Oh Jason........... she laughed at that and said it was perfect!!!!

Oh well more leg humping for me :look:
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

Post by N0-Play »

Oh and I have given up the whining and begging it does nothing for her! She loved it tho when I humped her jeans and got so worked up I left drops of pre-cum on her thigh. She went shopping wearing the same jeans and said that seeing the marks on her clothes was a huge turn on! :smile:
JasonSlut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JasonSlut »

I'm glad I could help you out :lol:
the_girls_caught_me
Explorer
Explorer

Post by the_girls_caught_me »

You should be rewarded for running the marathon and beating your time - but I agree with spiritus - a game of chance would make it interesting and amusing for your wife. She should organise a time and day and decide on some form of random way of deciding if you get to cum or not. There are plenty of ways the simplest are the flip of a coin, or the cutting of a deck of cards.

Or you could choose a sports event and choose who you think will win. Even a televised horse race? But to make it more of an occasion a match between two teams whose chances of winning were even and one where you could both sit down to watch would make it interesting for the both of you.

A more random and fun idea could be that she invites some of her friends over and before they arrive you choose whether they want to drink red or white wine. Then on their arrival they are given the same choice. The thought that some outsider is making the decision unwittingly is even more of a tease, don't you think? Your wife can then enjoy a drink with her friends either laughing to herself because she knows that yet again you won't be cumming - or laughing to herself as she wonders how excited you are at the prospect of being able to cum...

I love the thought of games of chance and the ideas and randomness of how the decision is made...
toolman2810
Explorer
Explorer

Post by toolman2810 »

I think she has been inhumanly mean to you. Teasing is a game not a way of life unless of course you prefer it that way. If you are unhappy with not being able to orgasm. Then I would sit her down over a nice cup of tea & say. This is not working for me, from now on I want a bj morning & night. On thur nites I am going to tie You to the coffee table & the boys are coming over to play poker on you. I apolagise for where we are going to store the pack & I know the paper cuts may be painful. But unless I loose badly I will not have to leave the room while the guys rape your arse. After all I learn't my poker prowess from your dad.

Seriously I don't think its a healthy relationship that she dominates you all the time. I don't think its healthy for you to dominate her all the time either. 1:1 orgasm time.

What are you going to do if she asks you to loose at poker ? :blush:
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

slightly off topic perhaps but i feel that NO Play is fairly happy with his arrangement (i dont mean to speak for you no play so please do set us all right here) and if he wasnt im sure he would say something.

Everyone is different, i side with you toolman, because there is no way i could go for 11 weeks and to do so wouldnt be fun for me, maybe a week or two but not 11, its too much for my likings but some people do like it.

I also agree, personally, that T&D, BDSM etc.. are all "games" to me, i could live my life fully submissive (eg at work, with friends etc....) but i would love to be teased and denied every now and then, and to play but i would still need, and lead, a "normal" life.

I dont mean this to be offensive in any way :) Personally i agree with toolman in that i couldnt live the way No Play does, however i realise that some people would absolutely LOVE to NEVER be allowed another orgasm, and thats their choice, they just wont know what theyre missing! :)
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

I also think that NO-play, though very frustrated, still likes it. Unless he wears a real stainless steel chastity belt, he can stop the denial anytime he wants to. (at a price)

As for me, I don't think I would ever manage 11 weeks of denail while being teased. To that, I bow to you NO-play.
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

Post by N0-Play »

Of course I love it!!!! :w00t: