Bisexual and Gay Webteases

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

Do you like other men?

Yes, submissively, and I'm not afraid to admit it
14%
Yes, submissively, but I'm closeted / shy
31%
Yes, dominantly, and I'm not afraid to admit it
2%
Yes, dominantly, but I'm closeted / shy
No votes
Yes, both/neutral, and I'm not afraid to admit it
6%
Yes, both/neutral, but I'm closeted / shy
5%
No, but it doesn't bother me that others do
38%
No, and I am homophobic
5%

Total votes: 64

Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Bisexual and Gay Webteases

Post by Nikki »

slavechylde wrote:
patsy wrote:
I am glad The Graduate started this thread and posted the poll. This is a very healthy and important discussion.

YMMV.
I agree. I wish he would have added questions for women in the poll. For the record I enjoy some of the gay and shemale teases.

Like with any of the teases, including the hetrosexual ones. For me, it is more the content of the tease rather than the overall theme. Certain words/wording and situations turn me off or sometimes the chosen pictures. I can read a gay male or shemale tease and be turned on by it and then go to a hetrosexual tease and be turned off if the wording is not to my tastes.

Different strokes for different folks ;)

Nikki
patsy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by patsy »

I JUST POSTED MY SECOND TEASE, AND IT IS A LOT LIKE THE FIRST. IF YOU ENJOYED MY FIRST ONE, YOU MAY ENJOY THIS ONE. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. THANKS.
crazr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by crazr »

Hi patsy thnx for ur new tease ... not very much my style but thnx for ur work ... could you in the future do something related to cuckolding?
shypantieboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shypantieboy »

I enjoyed the first tease.. and thought the second was even better! I thank you for taking the time to do all the work to put it together. .. and as for all the bruhaha about the tags and filters and is it bi? or gay? or.. whatever! ... isn't the whole point of a submissive tease to be caught off guard now and then? I'll be honest, if the first tease had been flagged as "gay," I probably would never have given it a try. ... and would have missed a remarkably good session! It was the first tease I tried where I really had to scratch my head just a little bit.... gosh! Am I gay?? bi?? ...... definitely a lesbian.. LOL cuz I just love women!
Bottom line? I think you did a terrific job! .. and for those that didn't like it? ... just close the window, and click on another!
Ok... me thinks I talk too much... :) take care!