Bisexual and Gay Webteases

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

Do you like other men?

Yes, submissively, and I'm not afraid to admit it
14%
Yes, submissively, but I'm closeted / shy
31%
Yes, dominantly, and I'm not afraid to admit it
2%
Yes, dominantly, but I'm closeted / shy
No votes
Yes, both/neutral, and I'm not afraid to admit it
6%
Yes, both/neutral, but I'm closeted / shy
5%
No, but it doesn't bother me that others do
38%
No, and I am homophobic
5%

Total votes: 64

TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Bisexual and Gay Webteases

Post by TheGraduate »

I was very glad to see "Weenie or Bikini" and enjoyed it immensely. I want to encourage people to make more teases that don't use cocks as a threat, or humiliation only sort of thing. A lot of people on this site are bi, and some might even be gay.

I will probably make such a tease myself, but I just wanna let people know there's an interest out there. If you too are into your own gender, please post your support in this thread :)

If you are one of the people who thinks that homosexuality shouldn't be allowed on this site, please read this link first: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality

note: the poll is worded towards men, no offense to the ladies on the site :)
arekives
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Bisexual and Gay Webteases

Post by arekives »

--removed by author--
Last edited by arekives on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

I agree, Graduate. The prevalent use of homosexuality as a negative threat also makes me a little sad.

Again, clear tagging is the solution to differing tastes.
johndough308
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by johndough308 »

More teases directed towards gay/bisexual men would be a great addition to this site. I myself would enjoy them and it would be another safe way for people to explore their curiosity.
lula
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lula »

I dont care if men are gay but for the love of god please put that its a gay webtease. I mean ok ppl like what they like but FOR ME a shemale is just horribly disturbing to see and I would rather not look at it. It seriously makes me nauseaus and makes me want to throw up.

So anything goes but again my god please label stuff that is gay for those of us who are not into that. A filter would be very nice ...
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

lula wrote:. I mean ok ppl like what they like but FOR ME a shemale is just horribly disturbing to see and I would rather not look at it. It seriously makes me nauseaus and makes me want to throw up.

Wow.. lula, asking for a filter is one thing but this kind of statment is somewhat sad. You may want to consider who might be reading something that you post. That is a terribly hurtful statment.

Nikki
z_k
Explorer
Explorer

Post by z_k »

lula wrote:I dont care if men are gay but for the love of god please put that its a gay webtease. I mean ok ppl like what they like but FOR ME a shemale is just horribly disturbing to see and I would rather not look at it. It seriously makes me nauseaus and makes me want to throw up.

So anything goes but again my god please label stuff that is gay for those of us who are not into that. A filter would be very nice ...
Do you vomit every time you take a shower?

ZOMG PENIS!
lula
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lula »

Well my intent is not to offend, it is just sometimes I press on a tease and a shemale pops up and like I said I get a very strong negative reaction. Im not saying I am better in any way I just wanted ppl to know they should really label stuff.

and I get that I shouldnt have put this down in a forum where a lot of gay ppl are reading but being repulsed by gay SEX is not homophobic in my opinion. I am also repulsed by huge fat people having sex...its just a matter of taste. I am not repulsed by gay or fat people.

anyways...filter would be very nice
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

lula wrote:Well my intent is not to offend, it is just sometimes I press on a tease and a shemale pops up and like I said I get a very strong negative reaction. Im not saying I am better in any way I just wanted ppl to know they should really label stuff.

and I get that I shouldnt have put this down in a forum where a lot of gay ppl are reading but being repulsed by gay SEX is not homophobic in my opinion. I am also repulsed by huge fat people having sex...its just a matter of taste. I am not repulsed by gay or fat people.

anyways...filter would be very nice
My point is lula, think about a fat person reading that post. Think about how mean it may sound to a fat person reading it... in an open forum like this. You have every right to think it, perhaps even every right to post it but I have a feeling... just from the little you've written that you do not really want to seem mean, that you can have some empathy for someone reading and the hurt you may cause unintentionally.

I hope you take my comments in the way they are intended. I am trying to just shift some of your thinking a bit, not your likes or dislikes.

I never called you homophobic, I don't know you well enough to call you that.

Nikki
crazr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by crazr »

Well I would have no interest in fully gay teases .. but if you want to include men .... perhaps forced bi would be the way into it
lula
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lula »

Nikki I get it, my language was a little harsh and i should have just kept to the point. But hopefully nobody was offended and if anyone was I can send you some video of me having sex so you can be repulsed by me hehe.

So back to my original point, it would be nice if there was a label of anything with shemales or pictures of just guys.
patsy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by patsy »

Hey folks. I just wanted to say thanks to those who enjoyed the tease. It was my first attempt. I am sorry if it offended anyone on the site. I love this site, and enjoy all kinds of teases. If I see one that I do not get into, I just go back and look at another. there are so many good ones on here. Again, thanks for the compliment, it is encouraging, and I will try to do some more work soon! :-)

I do agree with Lula, that the site should have the ability to filter Bisexual or gay teases. I think maybe they just do not want to encourage too many of these. I tried to attach enough tags and encluded "Weenie" in the name!
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

patsy wrote:I do agree with Lula, that the site should have the ability to filter Bisexual or gay teases. I think maybe they just do not want to encourage too many of these. I tried to attach enough tags and encluded "Weenie" in the name!
First, I want to thank you for creating a tease in the first place. I know it takes a lot of effort and courage to post that first one; it only gets slightly easier afterward.

Second, your statement, "I think maybe they just do not want to encourage too many of these..." is an understandable assumption, but wholly off the mark. I can't speak for seraph0x or dark or any of the other staff members, but based on quite a long time of visiting this site, I am pretty sure they don't care whether it's gay, straight, bi, or anything much else as long as it is legal and doesn't involve children or donkeys. Polar bears might work, though.

Third, the tags ARE the filters, folks!! All teases should be properly tagged. I know it's fun to think about surprising folks with a little something extra attached to a good-looking girl, but it really can cause negative reactions for some folks. As with the German teases, it is a simple matter to label them as gay or shemale. Most guys have this lesbian thing going, so that one may or may not be important. But, most folks are going to assume a tease is primarily heterosexual given the historic content of the teases on the site.

Remember, too, that tags are not just to filter out unwanted materials. They are supposed to help people find material of interest to them. I try to be very clear in my tagging. If people are looking for one of my fun teases, I want them to find that. If they are looking for one my bitchy teases, then I want them to find that, too.

Tags are your friends! (But, remember, some material will score lower than other material; so set your expectations appropriately.) Remember, too, that you can make a Custom Tag to say anything (pretty much) you want it to say. So, just because it is not in the default list doesn't mean you can't create it. I do it all the time.

And, just for the record, I have no problem in the slightest with any gay or shemale teases at all. I am as capable of clicking out of a tease that doesn't interest me as I am of clicking into one that does. It's a skill that is easily developed.

I am glad The Graduate started this thread and posted the poll. This is a very healthy and important discussion.

YMMV.
-slavechylde-

"I understand integrity. But, gads…how often does a guy get paid a princely sum of money to deflower a virgin, then turn around and fuck her willing and experienced older sister – all in the same day?!"

slavechylde Recommends...
New Selections Each Week!
Miss Tira
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Miss Tira »

I second everything in the above post. Don't worry about offending people, but ell done for writing a tease and for trying something new and interesting. I'll be interested to see if the idea catches on and we see more teases with men in them.
Visit http://www.princesschristie.com today!
Tira demands it. And the Princess' affection couldn't hurt either. Well, it probably can.

So in summary - http://www.princesschristie.com right now.
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

lula wrote: I can send you some video of me having sex so you can be repulsed by me hehe.
As wonderful as you made that sound, I will pass.

I could tell you didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings ;)

So back to my original point, it would be nice if there was a label of anything with shemales or pictures of just guys.[/quote]

I agree ;)

Nikki