missing pictures

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
a_nonymous
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

missing pictures

Post by a_nonymous »

Hello Tech Support Folks,

I've noticed that a number of the gallery pictures have been lost (or least the link locations need to be updated). Is there a way to fix this? It affects many old galleries, but I first noticed it on 4044, then searched for more recent ones and found errors on 6085, 6336, 10738, 10945, 11501, 12283, and more.

If this is a time consuming fix then there may be volunteers that would be willing to help out. I know that I would be happy to fix my own as I still refer people to it sometimes.

Thanks for all of your work on this site.

Al. N.
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: missing pictures

Post by Slutastic »

As far as I am aware they are 3rd party galleries,
Also by the looks of things the 3rd party is using a file grabber/reader from another server - making a possible 4th party involved in the picture process getting to your browser - Making the fix slim :-/

I would recommend uploading your own pics to replace the missing pictures (Then you know as long as your tease is alive so should the pictures (being on the same server))
We are no longer all together as one but separate mental patients, that yearn to be ejected out of this poisoned atmosphere to a warm bed and a friendly therapist.