Is this site a good place to meet and befriend similar minded people? And are there many women on this site into kink?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Snyder24
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No :( still looking.
Sub/Slave(s): No.

Is this site a good place to meet and befriend similar minded people? And are there many women on this site into kink?

Post by Snyder24 »

I know some sites frown upon it while others encourage it, but I figured I'd ask since this is the only site where I can express my kinks and whatnot without being seen like a maniac since in society talking about behind the scenes thoughts and ideas is usually reserved for close friends or not discussed at all.

Thank you for your time! :)

P.S. I'm a single (*sad face*) 26 year old male from California and I'm willing to meet anyone like minded, I feel fortunate to live in an age of email and instant messaging and I don't consider distance an issue so if anyone is also looking for the same thing as me feel free to say hello!
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: Is this site a good place to meet and befriend similar minded people? And are there many women on this site into kin

Post by les »

                     

                    If you continue to stand on the sidelines you will be mostly left alone.

                    So join in and take part with both the chat rooms and forums 

                     
                     

                     
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Snyder24
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No :( still looking.
Sub/Slave(s): No.

Re: Is this site a good place to meet and befriend similar minded people? And are there many women on this site into kin

Post by Snyder24 »

Well like I said at first the forums confused me, if you look at all the options for a single post it's overwhelming, but I am figuring it out, slow but steady. I just want to learn about the social structure and how to get involved, what conversations are popular (what are people talking about), what is not popular so I know to avoid it? You know?

But mainly the forum overwhelmed me with so many options. Just typing a comment there's all sorts of things like 'font color' 'code' 'quote' 'img' 'url' 'spoiler' 'youtube' then there's 'BBcode on' and all sorts of stuff that makes no sense to me.
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

Reply to any topic you feel like. 8-)

But there are no females on the internet :-P
Well okay you can head over to Miss Linda's forum topic. Or Dellas multimedia game
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

Thank you jackstock and Les.
There are a very few females here.
How can you tell on the internet
Because females care and dudes are boorish.

My forum post is a good place to start.
Or any tease by Kendoll.

:-)

Miss LInda
AliceInBondageLand
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress

Post by AliceInBondageLand »

I am not as active in the online world because I am SUPER ACTIVE in the real life bdsm community.

Come on out and join us. Where in California are you? I'm seeking a submissive in or near San Francisco. :-)
... kinks are hotter when they are authentic.
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com - Putting FUN back into FemDom!!!