Hey there, i need help.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
russellha
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Hey there, i need help.

Post by russellha »

Okay, so I'm 18 and i'm really into both bondage, and denial.
I always end up cumming after I get excited and i want to stop, i want to find ways of denying myself pleasure without much pain and no chastity.

Is there any hypnosis sessions i can find (hopefully free or torrents) that can arouse me to a state of absolute bliss then just cut me off at the end with no pleasure, or is there any videos that do the same.
I'm also into feminization and cumplay..

if anyone can help me with suggestions it'd be great. I'm in love with this site and use it nearly once or twice a week :D (Maybe more ;) )

Love you,
Sissy Russ x
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Hey there, i need help.

Post by Nezhul »

As for hypnosis, there are quite a lot of T&D oriented stuff. Some of it are for experienced hypno subjects, some is more casual.
If you don't get a lot of experience, try Nikki Fatale's "Frenzy". It's really a good session, it doesn't demand you hard things, it's just a great experience in itself. If doesn't bring you as far, but it is very arousing. And the suggestions are basically helping you to deny yourself more, without implanting any hard limits or rules to you.

If you look for something more extreme, there's plenty. I really like Samba Alex's files.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Slutastic »

I would recommend going to see a fully registered hypnodomme as to be honest most of the hypnodomme recordings are a load of BS - as for a registered hypnotist it can be done over skype sessions but is frowned upon, so more than likely you will have to go and visit one.

Also if you do visit one dont think that you will get what you want in one session, it can take many sessions to achieve your goal.

I have had many sessions and many things done to me by a professional registered hypnotist/hypnodomme, so i have had first hand experience.
We are no longer all together as one but separate mental patients, that yearn to be ejected out of this poisoned atmosphere to a warm bed and a friendly therapist.
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

If the hypnosis thing doesn't work out, try to find a a "keyholder" so to speak. Not necessarily someone to take the key to the chastity belt you may or may not have. More like someone you are accountable to in regards to your orgasms and who can assign you punishments if you fail. You'd be surprised how the idea of an authority figure can do for your self control. Just a thought.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
russellha
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above

Post by russellha »

Tury wrote:If the hypnosis thing doesn't work out, try to find a a "keyholder" so to speak. Not necessarily someone to take the key to the chastity belt you may or may not have. More like someone you are accountable to in regards to your orgasms and who can assign you punishments if you fail. You'd be surprised how the idea of an authority figure can do for your self control. Just a thought.
This is a good idea :D
I'm not a fan of chastity and i don't plan on getting a device anytime soon. But the "keyholder" idea is a nice one :D