Nightclub Teasing - last night (true story)

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
seantrfc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Nightclub Teasing - last night (true story)

Post by seantrfc »

This is mainly a true story, although I have exagerrated a few parts just to make it a better read :-)

I went out last night for a few friends birthdays, and my ex was there who I haven't seen in a long while (I live away from home at University). She looked drop dead gorgeous, dark hair, long eyelashes, full lips, big but not overly sized breasts, ass that would drive any man crazy...really sexy with a dress revealing her cleavage and smooth legs. Anyway, we both got fairly drunk and danced with each other a lot. Before long we were all over each other and she dragged me over into a corner and we kissed passionately.

We often still keep in touch with texts and stuff, and it usually turns sexy. She does like to tease, I remember once she told me about how she had to tell her friend to tease more and make the boys want her. This got me pretty hot, and I would often end up hinting at teasing and stuff in our texts/msn chats, calling her a little cocktease and stuff, I think she liked it that she had that effect on me. Lots of things like this happened and often if we're out together she will give me a sly squeeze. But nothing like last night.

We were kissing and hands were starting to wonder, she guided my fingers into her pussy and she was squeezing the growing bulge in my pants. I was dying to take it out, and eventually she undone my jeans button and stroked me through my boxers. This made me horny as hell, and without any warning whispered in my ear that "theres plenty more where that came from", she just gave me a quick kiss and went off to dance, which meant I was left to stuff my raging hard on back in my jeans and go back to the dancefloor hoping nobody would notice.

Well, not much else in the club mattered by this point, I was fixated on her and she knew it. She was dancing with her 2 friends and I could see her say something to them that they all laughed at, and at that point she looked at me and blew a kiss, with a smile, almost evil but deliciously teasing. Almost like she was saying, "i know you want me, they know you want me, and you know that its more than likely you're going home still wanting me". As she did this, she danced with another guy, I must have gone green with envy because she was grinding on him and dirty dancing like I've never seen before.

After a couple of songs, she came back over to me an we just danced like nothing had happened, then she said to me to follow her around to where all the sofas are. I didn't hesitate, and we sat down, kissing and hands wondering, she was rubbing my now permanently raging hard on through my jeans and telling me what she planned on doing with me (basically fucking my brains out).

Then it was time to go back, she gave me a hard squeeze of my balls, which certainly made me feel it, my already pretty full balls ached for her touch, and without ever really getting me on edge, they were really full. I jumped in a taxi with my ex and her friends, who I was pretty sure knew my predicament. My ex sat on my knee, despite their being 2 spare seats, and she wriggled a lot, my cock still hard the whole way home. As we got nearer my house she asked me, well, told me she was coming into my house, and she didnt make any secret of it, her friends even made a little joke like "wit woo you stud". I was slightly embarassed at this, and I think they clocked me going a bit red, which prompted one of them to take it further saying, "by the looks of that bulge in your trousers all night you need something to happen or they might rip". Yikes, I couldn't believe it. Here I was, a fantasy seemed like i was coming true, but I desperately wanted to feel either her wet mouth or pussy on my cock, I felt like I would explode straight away.

Feeling like I was going to get lucky I kissed my ex on the neck. Then, we are going up my street, and as we pulled up at my house, she unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock, in front of her friends, and the taxi driver, god knows what he thought. I was mortified, I felt my face burning up and her 2 friends were laughing. My ex kissed me lightly, and said, "in your dreams baby, you did call me a cocktease, and now you know the meaning of it, go into your house and wait for me to call". I couldn't believe it, I didn't wanna get up out the seat, and one of her friends said for me to hurry up as the fare was increasing. I just mutted a "please" to my ex, who just responded by licking her lips and blowing me a kiss.

I did as she said, and waited for her call. She acted like nothing had happened, asking if I had a good night etc, and whenever I mentioned anything about her teasing me like that she just said she didn't know what I was talking about. I was so frustrated, I said to her about when we used to be together and have phone sex, when she would use her vibrator. She just said, "I'm gonna go and use it now, you go to sleep and try not to think about what we might have been doing now".

With that, she put the phone down, and text me saying "Goodnight babe, hope you and your hand have fun".

I was in shock at what happened, I still am now at last night, just thought I would share it on here, and ask, has anyone else had similar experiences in nightclubs etc?

Thanks
Sean