My Hypnossis Experience

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress

My Hypnossis Experience

Post by Ms. Julie »

Let me just say first off that I didn't know if hypnotism was 'real'. I thought maybe people just played along, not wanting to disappoint the hypnotist or maybe wanting to be controlled so badly that they just 'pretend' and convince themselves later that their actions were involuntary.

However, all that changed when I laid down in bed to listen to Nikki Fatale's "Because Bliss". Not only do I know that hypnotism is real now, I have also come to believe that I am very hypnotizable. I had been listening to all sorts of hypnosis all week before. I had managed to feel dizzy and light headed (but hell I feel that way most of the time). I had managed to get my hand to tingle. To feel it kind of 'want' to rise in the air on it's own. To even have it twitch in that direction, but it did not actually rise. I even had a wonderful orgasm from Fiona Clearwater's "Hands Free Orgasm" video, (which can be found on Youtube surprisingly), but I felt like that maybe I had helped it along. I might have mentally willed it a little bit and since I find having hands free orgasms very easy to do even while conscious, it didn't feel like real proof. I was still unsure. Hypnosis was definitely fun. Intoxicating even. Pleasant. Addictive. But maybe I was just being led through a nice dream and maybe my pleasure and arousal was a response to the 'idea' of being aroused through hypnosis and not the result of an actual command.

However, this was all 'settled' two days ago when I listened to Nikki Fatale's "Because Bliss". Her session just talks about pleasure in a general way (not tied to male or female or any specific response). She 'triggers' increasing pleasure through a staccato word trigger technique, which is really quite wonderful. I had listened to it before and it was wonderful then and I even had an orgasm, but again I had the nagging feeling that I was forcing it, willing it to happen. This time, as a test, I was determined not to 'fake it', not to try, not to think, but to just lie there, listen, truly relax and faithfully follow the instructions and see what would happen. Maybe nothing. I was completely willing to except that. What is so erotic to me about hypnosis is the involuntary nature, so I was determined to not consciously force anything and in fact, if anything, I think I even resisted a bit, forcing myself to relax and refocus on her voice when my body screamed it wanted to tense up. The words were spoken in a staccato manner so that each word was a 'trigger' to feel a pleasurable sensation. "Each. Word. A. Trigger. To. Feel. Pleasure." Soon my head felt like it was 'buzzing' with each word. This was real. This was definitely real. It felt like the exact same feeling I get from ASMR audio, although stronger. Actually, in retrospect, maybe it wasn't stronger, I'm not sure, but unlike normal ASMR audio, the buzz was repeated over and over with in a relentless pattern. I wonder now if maybe ASMR and hypnotizability are related. I started to feel this strange sensation through my body. I don't know if I would have called it 'pleasure', although it was indeed 'kind of' pleasant, it was more like the buzz in my head from each word was starting to spread to my entire body. I'm not even sure if I would call it a pleasant buzz even, it just 'was'. It existed. It was there throughout my body. The buzz kept increasing and increasing. Again, I was determined to relax and not 'push' anything. Whatever would happen, I was not going to will it in any way. After a few minutes I started to feel soooo weird, but overall I would have to say if felt wonderful. All my muscles started to involuntary tense and my body started to shake. This wasn’t a ‘relaxing’ pleasure; oh no. This wasn’t what I would necessarily call ‘bliss’ from a peace and calm and spiritual perspective. The shaking was like when I've had a really a bad scare (near miss car accident type of thing) and the adrenaline is coursing through my body (maybe this was adrenaline to, I don't know?). I tried to calm down, to relax, and to embrace the trance. I was determined not to have my conscious mind participate in what was going. I would stop shaking for a bit and then calm a bit as the pleasure faded, then the feeling in my body started to increase and the shaking would build and build ending off on stronger high this time, then a slight pause. Then again. And again. And again. A few times at the peak I swore under my breath, “Fuck!” as if to say "Oh my god! Enough already!" My panties felt like they were soaked and my muscles felt exhausted from shaking. I didn't think I was going to orgasm, but I didn't care. It just felt so mind blowing as it was. I didn’t need an orgasm. I was satisfied with the outcome of the experiment. Hypnotism is real and it was fucking amazing. Orgasm wasn't necessary and I was determined not to 'push' anything on purpose. Either it happened or it didn't and it looked like it wasn't going to happen. Whatever. This felt really good as it was. I was already a total believer. Finally the end of the session came up and a trigger word ('bliss' - with a VERY ASMR inducing hiss sound to it) is said over and over but slowly getting quieter. I thought to myself, "Well I guess that's it. Wow that was awesome". But then, slowly, my whole body started to tense and tense and tense what seemed like at least thirty seconds and I could feel it. Orgasm was building and building inside me and I tensed and tensed. Finally I came. . I came and I came and I came. I came harder than I have ever cum in my entire life and it kept going and going. I don’t know how long it lasted, but I know it was an unusually long time. I still shake even now just thinking about that orgasm. I have never had a sexual experience that intense before. Not even close (sorry boys).

The next day my mind kept going back to that experience. God. So good. I tried not to think about it. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and started exploring other hypnosis videos I had. Trans-gender, guided masturbation, pee, feel itching – wow these hypno lovers are really kinky! ;-) Then finally I stumbled upon Kasha Shatki and her tease and denial material. Oooo that sounds interesting. I started to listen to one about being perpetually aroused (possibly a bad idea in retrospect). Everything she said made my head buzz and it felt like I was deep in trance. My head buzzed as Kasha told me about how I was going to be perpetually horny from now on. The idea of this fantasy was so hot for me that I felt like I was going to have an orgasm just from her telling me what I was about to suffer. This is not hyperbole, I was literally right on the edge. Desperate. Anxious. Something I’ve done to others hundreds of time but seldom experienced myself. But this time, Kasha was telling me it was going to stay like this. Wow. The fantasy of that blew my mind. I got even hornier if that was possible. Finally the session ended and somehow I managed not to have an orgasm or remember much of what else went on in the recording. I felt horny, but that was hardly surprising was it since I had just come out of trance with my wonderful predicament described to me in such an appealing way I couldn’t resist wanting it. I went about the day determined not to 'do' anything about my horniness. I wanted to save myself for another "Because Bliss" session in a couple of days, and I didn’t want to reduce the experience by having an orgasm now. Besides, I just had an orgasm maybe 12 hours ago. Surely I didn’t have to have another one so soon. My horniness waxed and waned as the day went on. I couldn’t resist and listened to another session where she controlled my breathing. When she described this breath play, I suddenly felt so horny from one of my favorite fantasy ideas that again I seriously thought I might have an orgasm, just from that. Again, I somehow managed to resist and was again left even hornier than before. It was too much. I masturbated to orgasm (I think maybe breaking the rules of the first session, although I’m not sure as I didn’t remember much of it). There finally. I can relax. I went about my day again. In the evening there was a burning desire in my loins. “Ignore it” – I thought, and I did. I danced around the house in this anxious state like a young boy who has to go pee. It waned again and finally I went to bed. As I lay there I thought about the day and the horniness started to grow. This wasn’t a pleasant sort of horniness either. This was an angry horniness that demanded attention. That made very movement of cloth against my skin feel like I might orgasm from even this minor stimulation. I lie there determined not to do anything about it and it stayed. Constant. Several times I reached down to confirm that indeed I was very wet. I felt compelled by my horniness to taste the juices on my fingers, something I have never done before (slightly salty). I got up to go pee more times than I can remember as if that might ‘help’ this feeling go away. Finally as the digital clock counted down my continuing torment (2:20 AM, shit), I gave in and masturbated to orgasm. Ah, finally, I could go to sleep. I woke this morning, pretty well rested considering. Got up, had breakfast. Then my mind started to wander. I want to listen to another Kasha session, I thought. “No! Come-on. You know it will just make you incredibly horny.” The thought refused to completely leave, although so far I have resisted. I'd be lying though if I said I wasn't kind-of enjoying this. I only wish I had more willpower.
teasedalot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not yet, but looking :)
Sub/Slave(s): Not yet, but looking :)

Re: My Hypnossis Experience

Post by teasedalot »

OMG wow that's so hot!

You should listen, you want BLISS, you need to SUBMIT ;)
ToTheEdge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ToTheEdge »

Ms. Julie,

Thank you for sharing this incredibly hot experience so honestly and so completely. Inspiring. Minus the cheating of course ;-).
andy wood
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): none currently (see "About Me")
Sub/Slave(s): none currently (see "About Me")

Post by andy wood »

Ms. Julie,

Wow! That sounds like an intense experience.

You are getting me frustrated, Miss. :w00t:

Please keep posting updates on your experience with this.
"The savage bows down to idols of wood and stone; the civilized man, to idols of flesh and blood." - George Bernard Shaw

"Before you fall for someone, be sure they are willing and able to catch you." - me
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by green »

Awesome :).

I used to listen to Nikki's Bliss and Because series and also some Files from Kasha Shakti years ago and enjoyed it alot.
The difference is, that i already knew how and that Hypnosis does work if done correctly.

Enjoy your journey :love:

PS: How about writing and hypnotic webtease ;). Or maybe even an audio tease with some practice and effort I Imagine you could create something wonderful :D
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Teasedalot,
-------------
Ha ha, nice try.

ToTheEdge,
-------------
I had no idea I was so incredibly weak when it comes to denial. :blink:

andy wood,
-------------
I think finally my body is getting tired out and is saying to the subconscious brain - "You want me to get horny again!? Fuck that ..." Of course I did cheat to (a lot), otherwise yes I would probably be suffering immensely.

green,
-------
What was your experience? Did you ever get to the point where your hand rose with suggestions (Because #6)? I want to do this that session with Nikki over and over until that happens.

All
---
Also, I think I might have had a subconcious 'break up' with Kasha and the spell may be broken. I was listening to yet another session and my mind was starting to rebel at her suggestions. That she wanted too much i.e. her demands for complete love and devotion and submission. And then I found myself coming out of trance. So, as much as I LOVE how horny Kasha's suggestions make me I think the rest of my mind rebelled against some of what she was asking, because 1) To actually do so in real-life would entirely be a one-way many-to-one relationship with a female I would never ever see in person, and there are too many reasons to list why my brain doesn't want to do that in real-life. The subconscious doesn't distinguish between 'fantasy play' and real-life under hypnosis so it's only choice is to accept the suggestion as is or to demand the conscious pay attention and intervene to make a judgment call e.g. if someone asked you to murder someone under hypnosis, you wouldn't do it unless it was compatible with what you wanted to do anyways. So you are forced to come out of trance. 2) While I definitely understand the submission fantasy, and I can temporarily slide into the role to enhance play, deep down it's not really 'my' fantasy (from the receiving side that is). And of course, 3.) I'm not exactly the target audience for her anyways, so a lot of her suggestions come across as confusing to my subconscious brain i.e. if she gets specific about body parts instead of just talking about 'arousal', or 'submission', etc this conflicts with reality and although not impossible for the subconscious to accept (like a dream, it could suddenly imagine that I have grown a penis), it definitely makes things more difficult (the brain has to invent some sort of resolution to the conflict and often this takes conscious thought).

She is a super hard-core hypno cult-personality dominatrix and from a fantasy perspective the kinkiness is super erotic, but to do so in real-life is completely a different story (and the subconscious mind doesn't distinguish between fantasy and reality).

However, I REALLY love her 'model' of tease, denial and submission though. That the sub gets these incredible urges and the only way for him to survive is to submit his will completely. The idea of that is just soooo sexy. I love it. Tease, deny, tease, deny, tease, deny over and over without mercy until the 'victim' is finally 'broken' and they give up their will. The decision whether to have an orgasm or not is truly not theirs anymore. Very very erotic fantasy. Then their focus switches to just enjoying the 'tease' part. The pleasure of 'teasing' becomes the end goal in itself. And since a master/mistress can give this on demand and the feelings are amplified by the constant denial, the pleasure becomes a way to provide instant, incredibly strong feedback over and over. B.F.Skinner would approve. That model doesn't quite fit into my 'real-life' though, especially from a person I could never interact with fully anyways. I like to be teased and denied somewhat as well, but only to enhance the end orgasm, possibly with a background fantasy of submission ,but not the reality of it. My own focus of tease and denial for others is also 'to enhance' pleasure. I find the tease to the point of submission model very erotic though and very appealing (from the mistress perspective), but it's not what I have done in my life so far anyways. I sometimes pretend that is my intention as part of the 'fantasy', but it isn't really. But maybe it should be? That could be the next chapter in my life maybe. Interesting thought and suddenly I exciting thinking about that option. Suddenly I'm feeling myself envying Kasha. That complete commitment to such hard-core domination. Enough of this pseudo domination. :evil:
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

I still love hypno, but I'm going to focus on sessions now that are more compatible with my subconscious desires. I got drawn in with the kinkiness factor of Kasha, but deep hypnosis and unquestioningly accepting suggestions (the erotic part for me) requires the hypnosis session goals are compatible with ones existing subconscious goals, or you will pop right out of trance.

Nikki says - "feel pleasure."

My subconscious: "Oh, yes, OMG, thank you Nikki, may I have another?". That's a completely compatible goal. ;-)
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

                     
                     Ms. Julie,
Despite what we are led to believe, a hypnotist can't make us do something we do not want to do.
However a good one can help us change our mind by clever wording.

If you wish to be truly safe you should listen to the script while fully awake, to check what is actually being said.
Nikki is a rare hypnodomme that does not try and enslave you to her.
                     Hypnosis works best by encouraging you to progress along a path towards a goal that you have already decide to follow.
                    As Isabella Valentine says, hypnosis is following instructions and doing what you are told to do.

                    A big mistake with hypnosis is to try too many different authors and scripts at once, ideally you should use one at a time and repeat daily, at the same time, until you get the effect you wanted and then have a boost every so often. You can repeat a script several times a day but leave an hour or more between each session.

                So Practice and above all;
              Have fun and stay safe.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Hypnosis works best by encouraging you to progress along a path towards a goal that you have already decide to follow.
Totally agree. That definitely how it should be used.
A big mistake with hypnosis is to try too many different scripts at once.
Well, I was in the exploration phase. It's like if you grew up without internet and discovered xhamster for the first time.
andy wood
Explorer
Explorer

Post by andy wood »

Ms. Julie,

I liked what you said:

However, I REALLY love her 'model' of tease, denial and submission though. That the sub gets these incredible urges and the only way for him to survive is to submit his will completely. The idea of that is just soooo sexy. I love it. Tease, deny, tease, deny, tease, deny over and over without mercy until the 'victim' is finally 'broken' and they give up their will. The decision whether to have an orgasm or not is truly not theirs anymore. Very very erotic fantasy. Then their focus switches to just enjoying the 'tease' part. The pleasure of 'teasing' becomes the end goal in itself. And since a master/mistress can give this on demand and the feelings are amplified by the constant denial, the pleasure becomes a way to provide instant, incredibly strong feedback over and over. B.F.Skinner would approve. That model doesn't quite fit into my 'real-life' though, especially from a person I could never interact with fully anyways. I like to be teased and denied somewhat as well, but only to enhance the end orgasm, possibly with a background fantasy of submission ,but not the reality of it. My own focus of tease and denial for others is also 'to enhance' pleasure. I find the tease to the point of submission model very erotic though and very appealing (from the mistress perspective), but it's not what I have done in my life so far anyways. I sometimes pretend that is my intention as part of the 'fantasy', but it isn't really. But maybe it should be? That could be the next chapter in my life maybe. Interesting thought and suddenly I exciting thinking about that option. Suddenly I'm feeling myself envying Kasha. That complete commitment to such hard-core domination. Enough of this pseudo domination. :evil:

When I read your profile, I saw that you had created several "O Control" flash teases. I plan to check those out soon. Do those teases relate to what you described above? I have had chastity fantasies for years, but I am not used to going too long between orgasms. Also, I am currently taking part in Miss Linda's year-long challenge, which involves orgasm control.

In any case, I think that it is good that you have experience on the receiving end of the tease and denial that you dish out as a domme. It makes me more willing to trust you.
"The savage bows down to idols of wood and stone; the civilized man, to idols of flesh and blood." - George Bernard Shaw

"Before you fall for someone, be sure they are willing and able to catch you." - me
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

:wave:
Hi!
Miss Linda here.
IMHO the best hypnosis teases here at Milovana where done by Kendoll.
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=13966
for example.
Weabols
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Weabols »

!
Last edited by Weabols on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Andy Wood
-------------

Yes my teases are 'tease and delay', not really truly denial at all. It is a super hot fantasy to think about conditioning a man to see teasing as almost his sole source of pleasure, (occasional orgasms are necessary to rekindle the fire of course), and then use that to train him further. Very very hot fantasy. Any volunteers? ;-)

Weabols
----------
I would give a word of caution. Those unbelievable highs of arousal are addicting, and I believe desensitize you to your body's natural responses over time.
I totally agree. You can not trick the body into releasing that much dopamine over and over again to experience pleasure without risking addiction. Luckily (or not), the body will stop participating in this game after a while and so you will start to become desensitized, just like you said. At least that my understanding anyways. Just like in Portal 2 (that thought just came to me, anyone here get that context? :-) )
andy wood
Explorer
Explorer

Post by andy wood »

Miss Linda,

Andrea did what ever Miss Linda wanted.

I have committed to serving you through the end of the year. If you want me to do Kendoll's Heart Pendant series, I will do so. I have done them before, and I mostly enjoyed them, but the shemale was a big turn-off for me.

In order to earn points and please you, I will do lots of edging. I just did Ms. Julie's "O Control (Level 1)" tease, and I did 30 edges! I am still amazed that I was able to do that many.

My view is that, from now through the end of 2015, I am your slave. However, I will at times follow commands from other Mistresses, such as Nicole, to whom you have delegated some authority. If I have misunderstood your commands or desires, please correct me, Miss.

Andrea did what ever Miss Linda wanted.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Ms. Julie,

You said:

Yes my teases are 'tease and delay', not really truly denial at all. It is a super hot fantasy to think about conditioning a man to see teasing as almost his sole source of pleasure, (occasional orgasms are necessary to rekindle the fire of course), and then use that to train him further. Very very hot fantasy. Any volunteers? ;-)

What you have described above is a very hot fantasy for me as well, Miss. :w00t:

However, I am serving Miss Linda. For now, I believe that Miss Linda will allow me to do your O Control series, but that I should not allow you to control or enslave me, beyond following the commands in the O Control teases. In other words, I can be topped by you during a scene (an O Control tease), but nothing any more serious or long-term than that.

I do get the feeling that I am going to be a very lucky little teased and denied slave.

aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by aldorax »

+1 to EH. I've got a very rational mind and normally ind it hard to 'go under' with any degree of success. However, when in the right mood, with the right environmental conditions, and the right mindset, yes, it does work!

I've had great fun/success/experiences with Nikki Fatale's stuff over the years and actually am thinking of revisiting some of them since it's been a while. Absolutely love love love her voice and quality of her work!

Also had good experiences with some of the others listed here, too -- especially in terms of sensual play / guided experiences.