[RELEASE] Interracial Cock Hero 2!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

[email protected]
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Unfortunatley not:( but I would absolutley love the oppurtunity to submit to another human being and try my best to obey and pleae them at every oppurtunity
Sub/Slave(s): No its not really my thing

[RELEASE] Interracial Cock Hero 2!

Post by [email protected] »

Feel free to leave feedback. Comments on song, and scene choices. I know the beat is hard to follow in some places, but stick with it. I personally like leaving the music the way it is and not adding an extra beat over top as the I think the music sounds better this way. Anyways enjoy the streamed or torrent version. http://www.xvideos.com/video10097190/in ... ock_hero_2
Attachments
IR CH 2.torrent
(24.13 KiB) Downloaded 2218 times
Last edited by [email protected] on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[email protected]
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Unfortunatley not:( but I would absolutley love the oppurtunity to submit to another human being and try my best to obey and pleae them at every oppurtunity

Re: [RELEASE] Interracial Cock Hero 2!

Can someone help me I was seeding and I got an error and I though re checking would fix it and this happened how do I get back to seeding
Attachments
Screen shot 2015-01-03 at 5.47.04 PM.png
Screen shot 2015-01-03 at 5.47.04 PM.png (219.91 KiB) Viewed 7159 times
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by T€ch »

Just click the Start-button again, then the status should change to "Seeding". And your back on seeding.

By the way: your Trackers didnt work try to add some of them:
Spoiler: show
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80

udp://tracker.istole.it:80
Remember to keep one spare line between the Trackers when you use utorrent.
[email protected]
Explorer
Explorer

I just made a new one it should work now
[email protected]
Explorer
Explorer

I'd love to hear some feedback :-)
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

My feedback is the same as for IR #1 ... I can't watch it because I can't download it because it is inadequately seeded.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by T€ch »

The Download worked fine for me with the new torrent file.

Feedback: I only watched 1/3 of it by now but i think its ok, szene selection is good the quality was sometimes a bit bad but the music selection was good to. I found it sometimes a bit hard to clearly hear the beat or to know what beat i have exactly to listen to cause it changed from round to round. Perhaps a bit more text would be good. Also the breaks where a bit monotonous with only one picture and a quiet long waiting time but over all its a decent CH.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

book_guy wrote:My feedback is the same as for IR #1 ... I can't watch it because I can't download it because it is inadequately seeded.
T€ch wrote:The Download worked fine for me with the new torrent file.

Feedback: I only watched 1/3 of it by now but i think its ok, szene selection is good the quality was sometimes a bit bad but the music selection was good to. I found it sometimes a bit hard to clearly hear the beat or to know what beat i have exactly to listen to cause it changed from round to round. Perhaps a bit more text would be good. Also the breaks where a bit monotonous with only one picture and a quiet long waiting time but over all its a decent CH.
Still waiting for this one. I've just looked at (what amounts to, roughly) my seedbox and found that Cock Hero Interracial #s 1 and 2 have stalled out at just over halfway through. It's not just me. Every other connected peer has the same percent completed for each of the two videos. Is there something wrong with one of the trackers, or with the seeding? I've been at it for a few months now without completion yet.

Anyone who has 100% of EITHER of the CH inter-racials, how's about's y'all re-up a new torrent? Or at least, return to seeding the old torrent?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
servufon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servufon »

i have ir ch2 and am now seeding - sorry, back when people couldn't get it and i finally got a copy i was doing a lot of travel and didn't have time; been back a bit but just ran across a note i had to go back and seed this

i never did the torrent of ir ch, i only DLed the streamed version
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

I have also retrieved Inter-racial # 2 ("inter-racial"? "inter-acial"? "inter(f)acial"?) and I'm seeding it when I can. I have given up on Inter-racial #1. My download of #1 stalled at 54.7% or so, and although that torrent did have six or eight peers who seemed to be pretty consistently seeding and available over the course of roughly the last month, none of those peers had any more of the file than I did. The streaming versions that I've found are all low-resolution. I've given up on getting the full file, whether by torrent or by some other means. What amazes me is that the original creator of Inter-racial # 1 doesn't seem to be around to help distribute it better.