Teasing Guide for Couples

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Holdingout1
Explorer
Explorer

Teasing Guide for Couples

Post by Holdingout1 »

Hi Everyone,

So I've been checking out the T&D thing for a long while and figured I should try to contribute something. Milovana is a great community and I've enjoyed this site as well as many others and all the really great submissions (no pun intended)

One thing I see people struggle with is how to gentle introduce their partners (GF, wives, BFs) to T&D which is not a topic that there are very many quality resources around. Mostly everything I see falls into the fantasy and not reality category and I am not sure would work very well for real people.

To try to help with this, I've adapted an informative guide which I once found and then added to it to help round it out. I don't remember the original authors so can't give credit where credit is due . . .but it might be the sort of guide that couples could use to explain the T&D thing to each other or help to get the fantasy started.

I would love to hear if any guys use this to introduce the topics to their partners and how that went . . .I hope you enjoy

http://www.literotica.com/s/erotica-guide-to-teasing
strokerboy3
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Teasing Guide for Couples

Post by strokerboy3 »

Awesome post! Thanks for sharing =)