[Audio Only] Ultimate Acceleration Challenge

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

servufon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Audio Only] Ultimate Acceleration Challenge

Post by servufon »

Edgingfool wrote:
tnifty wrote:I like a good tease, but I truly did not intend it this way. Please accept my deepest apologies.

Here is the download key for No 4:

!T6MLDIP9bU4OJ4Yk5WOMNPhGALkT6GhCbQ6n4zCUxEE

Now, I present the toughest decision that you are going to have to make all night.

Tnifty's Accel Challenge No 5

https://mega.nz/#!AVZikaSL!S5LEhZ5Dxrxk ... RQDlcH3Ng4
#4 is amazing as expected! :yes:

But it looks like you somehow uploaded #2 instead of #5. Two two files are identical.
i just came across #2, just want to echo noticed same, fyi; funny thing is above i made a mistake in saying i did #5, i actually did #4, duh! haven't done 2/5 yet
tnifty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tnifty »

Well darn it. Thank you for being patient. 'Sorry about that. Here is the real No 5!

Tnifty's Accel Challenge No 5:
https://mega.nz/#!hI4hWLaa!Dx7T3RsDu_Lr ... oz_liItWBQ

Enjoy!!!
servufon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servufon »

duh, i was mistaken above, i did do #2 (sheesh - i blame masturbation brain :) )

re #4, i can't even make out the beat of it well enough and gave up on trying even w/tweaking EQ; can you possibly provide JUST the beat track? if #5 is mixed similar to #4, same request if not unreasonable, please?
servufon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servufon »

ps - and there's no #3/rather "jackpot" is #3?
tnifty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tnifty »

My goodness this is all getting mighty confusing. You all are awesome, thank you for this feedback. This weekend I will sort all this out, remix the click track, and repackage them together. That is if I can find the project file and everything points to the right location. These new tracks aren't really so new. I made them probably a year ago and didn't upload them. Much has changed since then, well not that much, but I have acquired a TON of new material. Let's just say I've been doing a significant amount of "research". ;-) Thank you all for being patient with me.
Blair_Bishi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Blair_Bishi »

I echo the comments that the click track needs to be able to be heard throughout the entire file. #1 is great but the other ones I had a hard time finding the click track for, even with tweaking the EQ. #4 and #5 in particular were very hard to hear even with the EQ mixing. But I love the files. I would love to see future versions on the #1 vein just with better click tracking and more of the same.
tnifty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tnifty »

Presenting

Tnifty's Acceleration Challenge No 6

Try to resist touching yourself until the click track comes in (@7min30sec). Bell added for start and stop warning. 8 rounds. 52 minutes. Wave file for higher fidelity. Have fun and good luck!

https://mega.nz/#!hZQGBRiL!jXQmZg8Pf2zx ... oEqkzInuVs
Blair_Bishi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blair_Bishi »

Question about the challenges: so long as we follow the click pattern, is it up to us to either do or not do what the instructions tell us to do while in session? I ask because sometimes there are conflicting instructions between what is heard and the position in the click track. I'd just love some clarification on this. Thanks!
Blair_Bishi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blair_Bishi »

I type this mere seconds after successfully completing this new challenge: WOW. You've improved. A lot. Wow.
tnifty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tnifty »

Blair_Bishi wrote:Question about the challenges: so long as we follow the click pattern, is it up to us to either do or not do what the instructions tell us to do while in session? I ask because sometimes there are conflicting instructions between what is heard and the position in the click track. I'd just love some clarification on this. Thanks!
Yes, it is completely up to you. yes, sometimes you will receive conflicting information (i.e. voices will tell you to stop or change speed, but the click keeps going). The "challenge" was intended by staying with the click, although, play this however you like.
tnifty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tnifty »

Blair_Bishi wrote:I type this mere seconds after successfully completing this new challenge: WOW. You've improved. A lot. Wow.
Thank you! :-)