chastity belts?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
stadoug
Explorer
Explorer

chastity belts?

Post by stadoug »

hi all,
could do with some advice/input, i am looking to get a new chastity belt, price region upto £150.
i am looking to be wearing it fulltime for upto a month at a time, i currently have been in my old cb2000 for 2 weeks, and although realible-ish can be uncomfortable, and maybe not as secure as could be, if i had wanted to i could have backed out, the problems are nighttime arousal, the pulling forward, i currently use a tie/belt to hold it down so to speak.
so just wanting advice on upgrades, are all trapped ball style devices the same, has anyone tried the exobelt devices, should i go metal, ? cheers for any input
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: chastity belts?

Post by SexualChoc »

first..
I have compiled an fairly extensive list of chastity belts
follow the link to the forum.. then shop around, hopefully you can find one you like.

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016

you stated that the CB-2000 is uncomfortable.. but you din't say WHY.. or how...... or even.. when..
with the morning erection? is the plastic a problem?

I personally prefer metal.. but you may have to do some shopping to find one you like and that fit's you.

Slipping out issue
there a couple different ways to solve this.. it depends on if you slipping out of just the tube.. or the whole cage slides off...

cb's should have different base rings.. just go to smallest base ring..if the whole cage is sliding off.

another trick I recommend.. is a little bit of Surgical tape.. which is very inexpensive and can be purchased at most drug stores
use just a little to "tighten" up areas so you don't slide out..

hope that helps..
feel free to post more details.. on what exactly the problems you are experiencing
and I may be able to give more specific ideas.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
stadoug
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stadoug »

Hi sexual choc,
the discomfort is from the whole cage including base ring pulling forward when i get hard during the night early morning. i have tried all the base rings, the smallest caused pain, and not in a good way! the next one up felt just right for my standard size, it can vary quite alot during the course of the day, and the backing out was just the shaft and i was particularly relaxed. i will check out your reviews, i didnt realise it was there, probably should of guessed though,
thanks for the help :-)
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

it is not unusual for some discomfort in the morning
with almost all cages.. just so you know
I would say as long as the morning pain level is less that 5 out of 10...
a one to ten scale
ten being shit! feels like a knife is stabbing me...
Five is ..Ouch! but.. just..ouch... you may want to keep what you have..

I would suggest a "fix"
get the surgical tape
ANY brand will do..
put just a little on the bottom part of the tube.. you will need a half circle across the bottom
just one.. or even 2 strips of tape
then use Lube to fit in..
this could quite possibly solve your problem
and you would spend only a few dollars.. compared to hundreds!
at least it is worth trying out.. before you invest in another belt?
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camel »

One thing that helped me was, once it's on, slide things until you have as little of your scrotum as possible trapped by the ring. (This also has an added benefit of having your balls feel more trapped because they have less room.)