Re: Be Warned...

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Timshel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Timshel »

Althougth I would say the content would belong on this website say in a forum thread. It's a not a WebTease when the whole entire thing is just sending you to go down load something from some other site...

I would say it should probably be taken down and the information posted on a forum.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Timshel wrote:Althougth I would say the content would belong on this website say in a forum thread. It's a not a WebTease when the whole entire thing is just sending you to go down load something from some other site...

I would say it should probably be taken down and the information posted on a forum.
What do you want to tell us? If you refer to a webtease please link it :-)

Ok I found it. Moved to Art of Webteasing ;-)
Try or die
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by someone43 »

Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
Griffyn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Griffyn »

I agree. Although I think the format of webteases should be an open, creative thing, I don't think this tease qualifies. By all means link to those files in a forum thread, but don't clutter the webtease list with it.
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by someone43 »

Griffyn wrote:I agree. Although I think the format of webteases should be an open, creative thing, I don't think this tease qualifies. By all means link to those files in a forum thread, but don't clutter the webtease list with it.
Exactly! The side point to remember is that you can post pics in forum posts to go along with your link.
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
Timshel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Timshel »

Sorry to be unclear, angusobrian is correct thou I was refering to the tease titled, "Be Warned...."
gesmack2000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gesmack2000 »

-Edit-
Last edited by gesmack2000 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toybdsm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by toybdsm »

This is why I don't think others should be editing or moving webteases. (Obviously the site admin folks should do anything they think is right! They do so much wonderful work for this site.) But generally others don't know what is in the mind of those that wrote it or others that might read it. Seems easy enough to hit back or whatever if you don't think its a tease or your kind of tease.
markle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by markle »

I like this series in the tease section. I kinda had a feeling the author was building toward something. If it had just been posted in the links, I probably wouldn't have seen it and I wouldn't have been nearly as curious. Much more interesting to be ordered to submit to brainwashing through a tease than saying "hey, check out this link..." Very interesting so far and a break from the norm. Curious to see where this is all going.
sissiboi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sissiboi »

I for one would love to join the feminization group you mentioned!
gesmack2000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gesmack2000 »

-Edit-
Last edited by gesmack2000 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mntess85
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mntess85 »

so.......i was going to do the hypnosis but when i downloaded the file i got an error from my real player....any suggestions to get it to work

thanks
gesmack2000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gesmack2000 »

-Edit-
Last edited by gesmack2000 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
novawelle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by novawelle »

I'm sorry to interrupt this glorious story, but it seems there are some problems with it...

everytime i open the sites to download the music/sounds, there is a message telling me the following:
"User 'allisoninlove' does not exist."

So either you got banned or it simply doesn't work...
wwyld
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by wwyld »

Last time I checked, this was a series of teases that lured you to eventually join the yahoo group to 'continue' the teases. I did join the group briefly, to discover that it was a pay-service. Are you still charging $ for your services or has this changed?