slavechylde Recommends...

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

We have a bevy of old teases. We're getting new material all the time. I love the new teases and the fresh ideas.

Unfortunately, some of the really good old teases get lost in the shuffle, and they deserve some attention, too. Some really good ones have been created over the past couple of years (even longer in the Classics, which I will not ignore). I don't want people to forget them.

So, each week on my Thursday, I am going to start making recommendations of 2 old teases (either our own Milovana teases or from The Classics) for folks to take a look at and hopefully come to appreciate as much as I do.

These are my opinion, and they reflect what appeals to me; but I think they may have a wider appeal than just myself. My opinions do NOT necessarily reflect the opinions of the Milovana staff, and I am doing this entirely on my own. They have not sanctioned this in any way.

My first recommendations are:

1. Asian Fire - seraph0x
2. So Near Yet So Far - seraph0x

I want to make it really clear that I am not recommending these two to suck up to seraph0x. If I didn't like them, I wouldn't mention them. But, these are two outstanding teases - the first two uploaded to the site - and they deserve to be looked at again and again. I think grading in the early days may have been much, much more harsh because these two teases should have higher grades than they do, IMHO.

Asian Fire, for me, is one of the hottest teases on the site. We have a story, we have linking theme, and we have a really hot, dominant Asian woman. While the concept may be too much in the head for some folks, I think that most Milovanans who allow themselves to slip into the story line will find this a very, very hot tease. Just let yourself go and immerse yourself within this woman's magic and capable discipline.

So Near Yet So Far is probably the most frustrating tease I have ever attempted on this site. I have NEVER made it all the way through this tease without cumming, and that is the challenge of the tease. I have very good stamina, but something about the way this one is structured prevents me from riding the edge and pulling back. I have tried this tease repeatedly. Maybe it's because I have such a leg and foot fetish, and the woman has such outstanding legs and feet. Maybe I should concentrate on a different body part. :unsure:

Those are my two recommendations of older teases for this week. Next Thursday, I'll be back with two more teases I hope you'll take a look at and try out.

Enjoy.
-slavechylde-

"I understand integrity. But, gads…how often does a guy get paid a princely sum of money to deflower a virgin, then turn around and fuck her willing and experienced older sister – all in the same day?!"

New Selections Each Week!
diddums
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: slavechylde Recommends...

Post by diddums »

Hey, thanks for the pointers! :-)
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

slavechylde wrote:I want to make it really clear that I am not recommending these two to suck up to seraph0x.
Yeah, sure, like anyone's gonna believe that. :lol:

But it worked :hooray:, I certainly feel very honored. I like thinking back to the good ol' days. Milovana has come a long way since then. Hmm, makes we wanna write some teases again.

Keep those recommendations coming. It really is a large database and I think many folks are looking for some inspiration on which ones to try! :thumbsup:
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

Slavechild
these are pretty hot teases
Asian fire has 2 full 'cool downs'
and
The So Close tease has 27 edges!

I would also encourage seraph to do anouther tease
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

Sorry for being a couple of days late with my second round of recommendations.

Today, I am going for history...Milovana history to be exact...with the two older teases I am recommending.

A Painfull Experience - roysan

Voyeur Neighbor - Jenna

A Painfull Experience is one of the most important teases ever written on Milovana. Although it is the only tease ever written by roysan, the impact of this tease cannot be overstated. It was in this tease that the concept of the jump-link was first used. This innovation, the simple idea of replacing the tease's page number (p=#) in the url provided the option to create something besides a linear tease - the ability to create multiple routes through the same tease. The use of jump-links fed the discussions that resulted in Milovana staff deciding to create Nyx - The Flash Tease Editor rather than focus on certain other planned changes to the site. So, if it wasn't for this tease, Nyx probably would still be an idea. Besides, the tease was just plain good.

Voyeur Neighbor introduced us to one of my very favorite tease writers ever, Jenna. The first tease she ever wrote for Milovana, it went on to win Tease of the Month. Before disappearing into the ether, she provided us with ten teases (though she pulled one of them due to controversy), many of them scoring in excess of 4.0. Why was she one of my favorite tease writers ever? Because she took chances. She tried to expand the concept of the tease beyond stroke-smack-eat cum. She stretched our imaginations, sometimes put us in uncomfortable situations, and never shied from the controversy some of her teases caused. She and I shared a couple of very good conversations via PM regarding our approaches to teases. I definitely miss her, and I hope she returns some day.
-slavechylde-

"I understand integrity. But, gads…how often does a guy get paid a princely sum of money to deflower a virgin, then turn around and fuck her willing and experienced older sister – all in the same day?!"

slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

slavechylde Recommends - #3

Post by slavechylde »

How about some Milovana trivia?

What was the first tease on Milovana to have a rating exceed 4.0?
Where would Milovana be without Raven Riley??!!
Who introduced the legendary Mz_Teneale to Milovana?
In which tease did Mz_Teneale actually use her own photograph to inspire the boys?
Was that tease her first tease, second tease, or third tease?

What is the link between today's two tease recommendations?

Roomies From Hell from johnno240 introduced us to a series of 5 teases, 4 of which feature the beautiful Sex Goddess Raven Riley. All 5 teases in this series exceeded 4.0 in the ratings - including this first one, which topped the charts at 4.1. Brutal CBT, extreme edging, the popularization of Icy Hot as a torture tool - this tease had it all! Did I mention it has Raven Riley in it. ;-) You want pain and frustration mixed? You can't go wrong with this tease.

Blue Ballin' by Mz_Teneale marked what I think is the first time (and still one of the few times) one of the online Mistresses used her own picture to taunt and inspire the site's wankers. A true legend on the site, Mz_Teneale incorporated a love for CBT and a devotion to tease into this very popular work - two things that she apparently exercised in the real world with her real life boyfriend johnno240! After he introduced her to the site, she became an important part of the community before apparently burning out from the demands of her role as Milovana's Resident Mistress. Too bad. Those who remember her miss her a lot. She only gave us 5 teases, but 4 of the 5 came in with scores above 4.0, including this one, which scored a huge 4.3!

If you missed the first two sets of my recommendations, you can find them here in this thread:

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1416

Enjoy!
-slavechylde-

yes_coming
Explorer
Explorer

Re: slavechylde Recommends - #3

Post by yes_coming »

Q: In which tease did Mz_Teneale actually use her own photograph to inspire the boys?

A: The tease entitled "Blue Ballin'", and it is a wonderful tease might i add.
mu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mu »

You should recommend some of your own teases Slavechylde! :p You are by far my favourite author. Especially the "conversation" series was simply amazing. I'd love to see another series like it.
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

slavechylde Recommends 4

Post by slavechylde »

These two teases caused quite a stir when they first debuted...each of them generating a lot of commentary in the forums. They are two of my personal favorites...I hope you enjoy them, too.

Wanta Bet by cfnmdroog
This tease is just fun. The author made a very serious attempt to create an interactive tease to draw in the audience, and he accomplished his task on many levels. He's created one sequel, and I'd love to see another.

The Babysitter by forestfeind
Mmmmm...what a sexy tease...what an incredibly hot model...what a gawdawful amount of baby oil!! One of the hottest teases around. This tease will appeal especially to guys into legs. And feet. And breasts. And, well, girls.
-slavechylde-

slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

mu wrote:You should recommend some of your own teases Slavechylde! :p You are by far my favourite author. Especially the "conversation" series was simply amazing. I'd love to see another series like it.
Thank you, mu. I really appreciate your compliment. I am glad you enjoyed the "Conversation" series. I really enjoyed creating it.
-slavechylde-

dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Since the forum is growing and growing it's almost impossible for us Mods and Admins to read every topic, so my answer comes late. That is a great idea slavechylde I really like it. Especially the thing to give new users an overview of the beginnings on Milovana "history" :-)

I think this site is a great place to explore new things and meet cool, kinky people. Maybe we should make your series to one thread and make it sticky, so every new user could learn more about Milovana and it's past.
Try or die
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

dark wrote:Maybe we should make your series to one thread and make it sticky, so every new user could learn more about Milovana and it's past.
Done. :-)
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

seraph0x wrote:
dark wrote:Maybe we should make your series to one thread and make it sticky, so every new user could learn more about Milovana and it's past.
Done. :-)
You are too cool! Thank you!

:thumbsup:
-slavechylde-

slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

This the 5th set of recommendations.

Believe it or not, there's a connection between the two teases I've selected this week. But, you'll have to try them both out in order to find out what that connection is. Each one is worth your time.

A little tease till I get home by mike1978

Any one who only knows mike1978 from his masterful use of model Natalie Sparks in this month's TOTM winner is really missing out! He's given us 14 teases since coming on the scene. The most amazing fact is that not a single one of his teases has been rated less than 4.0. That's 14 teases above 4.0!

His first offering was A little tease till I get home, a hot and sexy tease that takes advantage of this captivating cyberworld in which many of us find ourselves. This tease has been imitated in various ways since its debut. But, it is the true original.

Mistress Chloe: Learning To Go Farther by herslvchris

I know that eating one's own cum is one of those things a lot of the guys here fret about. Speaking from experience, the anticipation of the act is a LOT worse than the act itself. This tease helped me figure that out. The author created this tease specifically to deal with his own fear of eating cum for his Mistress, and it is very aware of how scary it is for a guy to do...until he's done it. The author does an excellent job of making you feel as if you're really at the feet of Mistress Chloe. The normalcy of her appearance only makes the tease seem more real. Highly recommended as an introduction to eating cum. Worse cums to worse - you get to shoot a load, guaranteed.
:w00t:

Mistress Chloe is also available as a download for CyberMistress!

Enjoy.
Last edited by slavechylde on Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-slavechylde-

Miss Tira
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Miss Tira »

I remember being very impressed with Mistress Chloe. There's some really well-put-together mind games in there. A huge inspiration for me.
Visit http://www.princesschristie.com today!
Tira demands it. And the Princess' affection couldn't hurt either. Well, it probably can.

So in summary - http://www.princesschristie.com right now.