Face sitting and Smothering

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Face sitting and Smothering

Post by CruelNatalie »

One of my favorite forms of teasing and control. How many of you love this? Tell me your story or fantasy.

I also wanted to say hello. I know I haven't been on a while. Things have been very busy in my world.
Attachments
4.jpg
4.jpg (98.44 KiB) Viewed 3867 times
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Face sitting and Smothering

Post by Chico »

Sorry, Natalie - not my thing at all :-(
dinos
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): no
Sub/Slave(s): no

Post by dinos »

i dont have any expirience in face sitting but i love that!

lay on my back maybe tided
whith my nose in her ass and her pussy in my mouth
when she squirts into my mouth...
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

I like when my wife sits on me
but not into smothering
that is a bit to dangerous for me,
call me crazy but breathing is kinda of important...
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Egoist
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Egoist »

Never done it, but it turns me on enormously.
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

welcome back Natalie.
Face sitting seems to embody your divine gift. The gift of power, loss of power, and plunging into the depths of dropped resistance. To lay down all hope of resisting and to finally let go. To worship and let something be a part of you, all your sense of existence, being based one a simple one thing. To have mind and body focus genuinely on one thing, is to understand all things.
my thanks for doing your part in having us experience this oneness.
8-)
plum69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by plum69 »

Hi Natalie,
i have to say i absolutely love it! To have that most intimate part of a Woman, that which one desires so much, physically controlling me and having power to stop or allow that most basic of functions, breathing...
And when breath is allowed, it is imbued with the delicious scent of the Lady Herself, just enough to savour before it is taken away again and all goes dark...
My face is available as a seat or cushion anytime
plum
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

I love face sitting although I haven't done it very often. It's very erotic.

There was this really old black and white TV show rerun playing one day when I was a kid (unfortunately I can't remember the name, did Hitchcock have a TV series? That might have been it.) In this one (and only) show I saw this man cheats on his wife and his girlfriend doesn't know he's married. The wife and girlfriend find out about each other and conspire to punish him. They put him in a full body cast including his face (some art thing the wife does that he has been taking all the credit for). There is a tube coming out for him to breath. They confront him while he is trapped. One of them takes the tube and takes a bit of plaster and places the blaster in the tube and keeps their finger over the end of the tube and just stand there and watch him while his eyes widen and he squirms in panic. Eventually he breaths in the plaster and dies (unlikely, it's just a small bit of plaster, anyways).

Now I know this is murder, but that scene made me so incredibly hot. I was confused what was happening to me. I just felt so aroused. I'm not a psychopath, honest. Of course that is just what a psychopath would say. ;-)
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Ms. Julie wrote:There was this really old black and white TV show rerun playing one day when I was a kid (unfortunately I can't remember the name, did Hitchcock have a TV series? That might have been it.) In this one (and only) show I saw this man cheats on his wife and his girlfriend doesn't know he's married. The wife and girlfriend find out about each other and conspire to punish him. They put him in a full body cast including his face (some art thing the wife does that he has been taking all the credit for). There is a tube coming out for him to breath. They confront him while he is trapped. One of them takes the tube and takes a bit of plaster and places the blaster in the tube and keeps their finger over the end of the tube and just stand there and watch him while his eyes widen and he squirms in panic. Eventually he breaths in the plaster and dies (unlikely, it's just a small bit of plaster, anyways).
If I may, Ms. Julie? I couldn't help but look into that for you. :innocent: Hitchcock originally had a black and white TV series in the 50s and 60s. There was a revival in the 80s called "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" that featured some new and some remade stories from the old show. I found an episode from January 21, 1989 called "For Art's Sake" that sounds very similar to what you describe. I think it is a new story; I was unable to find its black and white counterpart. It was written by a woman named Linda Chase, and this episode is the only thing on her IMDB resume'.

Here is a link to the the final scene (spoilers, obviously):

http://www.youtube.com/v/i7K8Uz6TRAw?t=5m51s

Hope that helps.

To stay on topic...smothering is not really a turn-on for me, in the strictest sense of the term. If we're in a "69" position I do like the feeling of forced pussy licking with my head clamped tightly between her thighs (sometimes with some breathing difficulty). I have to "perform" at a very high level to be rewarded with any cock sucking/licking at all. :no:
ImageImage
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Trusfrated,

Yes! That was it! I guess I just remembered it was old and so misremembered it being black and white. I also totally forgot that the husband tries to kill his wife first. :-) Also I swear the version I saw had a really cheesy death scene where he breaths in and suddenly dies, but maybe I misremembered that. This was definitely the story if not exactly the same show (although it probably is). Can you see how oddly erotic this could be to an impressionable youth? Bondage, breath control, two confident female lording over a panic stricken male. Or should I seek help? :-)

Wow, amazing sleuthing abilities. :-)

Sorry Natalie I didn't mean to sidetrack things. I'm surprised so many guys are anti-breath play. It's very dominant/submissive and way kinky. Mentally, what could be more submissive than that? For hard-core submissive I would think it would be a very erotic fantasy for them.
daquiri
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by daquiri »

Facesitting: done it. liked it. can't wait to do it again.

Smothering: dabbled a bit, not long of time with the actual smothering. would try it again, but it's just another thing.
Egoist
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Egoist »

Ms. Julie, I had experiences like that in my childhood as well. I remember when I was young I was the Narnia thing where the lion is tortured and killed, and even though it disturbed me so much I had trouble sleeping, it also turned me on enormously. I also remember a time where my friend and my brother were watching The Mask and I came in and saw the part where a man is being tortured by being forced to hold a golf tee between his teeth while the bad guy plays golf, once again I was disturbed, by also deeply aroused.

Back on the topic of facesitting, one of my best fantasies is to have a woman make me lick her with my head clamped between her thighs, then she pees all over my face and into my mouth.
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

Thank you all! Ms Julie thank you for chiming in.

I'll be back for this. I have a slave fling in from the UK. I might be very busy a few days lol
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Egoist,

I've been aroused inappropriately many times. It's a bit disturbing actually. I'll just leave this here and run away. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072285/

Natalie,

I love your photo and photos from your teases. Please share some more experiences you've had.
Stafford
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Stafford »

Hi Natalle

on Facesitting / smothering
have done the first and may have been smothered a little but not to the point of stopping air flow

Once you are in that position and you have NO control, is the biggest turn on for me
Knowing that you both want it but being forced to do it is also part of the turn on, surrendering control

but I have only been sat on with my face looking up into hers
not with my nose in her ass, not sure about that but willing to try any thing once
from your loving caged Slutty Submissive