The Princess is Back

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Princess Penelope
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): If any brave soul can tame me, they are free to try and claim me.
Sub/Slave(s): I am not taking on subjects at the moment so NO PMs OR FORUM MESSAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

The Princess is Back

Post by Princess Penelope »

^I sit atop my throne, long legs crossed below my tiny black shorts. I survey the replies that news of my return has received, smiling at all of my lovely loyal subjects. I sigh deeply^ Oh it is good to be back boys and girls. I have missed this place and all the horny leaky boys that this web site brings into my field of view.
By the way thank you Aru for cleaning up my throne room, you would think with all the free time my dear Julia has had in the last few months she would have just done it.

^Bites my lip^ You see boys I have not be totally idle since my little lonely hearts club. Poor Pooooor Julia, she is still all locked up. I have just been soooooooooo busy with all my course work that I kept "forgetting" to give her any sort of release. :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: that of course doesn't mean I have not had time to tease her. there was one night where I even unlocked her and..... well I will leave that to your imagination.

So Boys who is ready to have a little fun now that school is out for me? Are you ready to leak? Are you ready to enter once more into my Kingdom? Really it is a Princessdom, since my Father is not the one in charge here. Just little Young me! ^Toys with the buckle at the front of my silver bikini top^

So you likely want to know more about what I have in store for my subjects this time, hmmm? well that is just too bad little ones ^giggles^ However I will tell you that the game will indeed start Friday baring some sort of illness. It should last until Sunday but I reserve the right to extend my Fun if I am not willing to let go of some of you just yet ^Bites my lip and crosses my legs but my shorts are so tight they do not even give you poor subjects a glimpse of what lays beneath, if anything^

So who requests reentrance into my realm?

An even better question is will it be granted to all of you or will I be a little more ^licks my lips and squirms^ selective?

Until Friday boys and (Hopefully) girls,
^blows a kiss^
Your Ever Lovely Ruler,
Princess Penny
Slaveboy90
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: The Princess is Back

Post by Slaveboy90 »

Princess Penelope,

I request for entrance in your realm.
I am 23 years old, from Germany and the only meaning of my life is to serve and worship a Princess like you are.

I hope Your Highness will give me a chance.
Arushita
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Arushita »

Princess Penelope wrote:^I sit atop my throne, long legs crossed below my tiny black shorts. I survey the replies that news of my return has received, smiling at all of my lovely loyal subjects. I sigh deeply^ Oh it is good to be back boys and girls. I have missed this place and all the horny leaky boys that this web site brings into my field of view.
I think, i speak for everyone when i say we are really glad to see that you are back :)
Princess Penelope wrote:By the way thank you Aru for cleaning up my throne room, you would think with all the free time my dear Julia has had in the last few months she would have just done it.
She don´t? Hmm maybe because she is mad about still being locked up, who knows ^-^
Princess Penelope wrote:^Bites my lip^ You see boys I have not be totally idle since my little lonely hearts club. Poor Pooooor Julia, she is still all locked up. I have just been soooooooooo busy with all my course work that I kept "forgetting" to give her any sort of release. :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: that of course doesn't mean I have not had time to tease her. there was one night where I even unlocked her and..... well I will leave that to your imagination.
Great i think about this already >.<
Princess Penelope wrote:So Boys who is ready to have a little fun now that school is out for me? Are you ready to leak? Are you ready to enter once more into my Kingdom? Really it is a Princessdom, since my Father is not the one in charge here. Just little Young me! ^Toys with the buckle at the front of my silver bikini top^
*Dances and waves" her i am totally ready for this :please:

and by the way even this Guy Dances better then me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLZKz4-bnTU

So i let it to you´re imagination how hilarious it looks when i dance and wave :blush:
Princess Penelope wrote:So you likely want to know more about what I have in store for my subjects this time, hmmm? well that is just too bad little ones ^giggles^ However I will tell you that the game will indeed start Friday baring some sort of illness. It should last until Sunday but I reserve the right to extend my Fun if I am not willing to let go of some of you just yet ^Bites my lip and crosses my legs but my shorts are so tight they do not even give you poor subjects a glimpse of what lays beneath, if anything^
It´s enough to know that it starts on Friday, but it´s a shame that we can´t see a glimpse of what lays beneath :innocent:
Princess Penelope wrote:So who requests reentrance into my realm?
*still dancing and waving hilourios* I wanna reentrance :please:
Princess Penelope wrote:An even better question is will it be granted to all of you or will I be a little more ^licks my lips and squirms^ selective?
:please: :please: :please: don´t let me stand outside of the Throne room :please: :please: :please:
Don't know how much I can take...
The secret thoughts inside me wake...
I've lost what was within me...
Oh sweet insanity...
AllanM
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): None.
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Post by AllanM »

Hello again Princess Penelope!

I got so excited when I saw your post. In my excitement I got hard immediately, and thought how fortuitous, as I'm on vacation and could dedicate myself to you better. I'm greatly saddened, however, that your game starts on Friday and ends on Sunday, as I will be very occupied during those days except for a short time each evening, and possibly not at home at all on Saturday.

Alas, it is with heavy heart that I will not even request entrance into your Kingdom for this time. With envy I will watch as others are selected for entrance, and hope for another time when I might be able to join in.

Thank you for your tantalizing return Princess Penelope,

Allan
Blue Salt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blue Salt »

Hello Princess Penelope, reading your message has me squirming and excited.

I am a submissive boy from the UK and I seek permission to enter your Princessdom.

I would like to experience what a horny subject should and perhaps have a little fun a long the way.
Manbat
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): Christine, my lovely pain-slut, who I love to torture.

Post by Manbat »

Hello Your Highness.

I, an little sub from Brazil ask for permission to get in your realm. I will love to serve in anyway you find pleasant.

I'm 21 years old and cant't wait until fryday, for you command me as your heart desire.
xpest19
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xpest19 »

Princess I would would love to gain entrance into your realm. That is of course if you would be so kind and merciful as to have me. I am but a 23 year old male sub without anyone to serve. Please please
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Welcome back Princess.
I love your game threads and will enjoy following.
Alas I will not be able to enter your Princessdom even had you been kind enough to grant it.
I am already committed elsewhere.

Thank you for your wonderful contribution to Milovana
mikejames
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mikejames »

Clearly weary from many miles trekking across the mountains and through the forests a weary traveller approaches the borders of the Princessdom.

Gasping in relief as he drops to his knees he calls out...

"Years ago, over the seas in the land where I come from I heard tails"

"tails of a Princess so commanding in beauty and in voice that the strongest of men fall weak at her very whisper"

"I heard these tails as a boy and knew that her voice was calling me - I set off as a boy but stand here a man - made strong by the years of travel but reduced to nothing at the very sight of your realm"

"I beg you may I enter, I throw myself at your feet and plead, prostrated completely - take me if you are so willing, or condemn me to wander the lands forever"
qwertyplop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwertyplop »

Hi princess penolope i would love for you to let me enter your realm on friday i have never trued any of your games bit i have been told there is nothing like them im 21 from the uk and cant wait for friday
Baller-95
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): owned by my beautiful amazing Mistress Sofi who I worship as her little pet

Post by Baller-95 »

Your Highness,

I am a sub from the UK and humbly request your permission for entrance into your realm, if you would be so nice as to let me in. I would love to serve you and obey your command.

I wish for your generosity to let me into your realm your highness.

Your Highness, I am sincearly sorry but I will not be able to participate in this due to personal problems that have just come up. I am sorry for this.
Last edited by Baller-95 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maer
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Maer »

Hello our Ever Lovely Ruler, Princess Penny :-)

I would humbly request entry into your Princessdom for this momentous occasion. I would very much like to be one of your horny leaky boys for the duration of this game, if it would please you.

Respectfully,
Maer
chaste_boy4u
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by chaste_boy4u »

please accept me Princess Penny?!
don_153
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by don_153 »

Hello Princess,

I'd love to enter your realm and take part in your games.
Would a small detail like me being locked in chastity be a problem here?

Humbly submitted,
slave don
ebanarium
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Will be happy to serve the understanding domme,I will do anything for the person I like
Sub/Slave(s): If you want to become my slut, contact me via PM . But get ready, I am strict

Post by ebanarium »

Dear Princess,

Welcome back, this website missed you a lot.
I would love to have a chance to enter your realm. You might remember that I was one of your worthless toys who dropped out of your first games. I think I have improved since that, and this is why I am begging you for the second chance.
I will be happy with any decision