Heart's Club - Current Build v0.9.6

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Heart's Club (BETA Thread)

Post by philo »

d3vi0n wrote:damn it... :\'-( :no: i wanted to get quick results and used "auto replace" in my text editor instead of making the changes manually. Now my script doesn't work anymore and i didn't create a backup before the "auto replace". I need to go through every single line now and try to repair them... this will take a while. :weep: wish me luck!
Doh! I nearly lost a whole weeks work once.
I deleted the whole directory for an application I was working on for a client. Fortunately disk recovery tools came to my rescue, but I was sweating for a bit.
I tend to be a bit paranoid now (the teaseme editor saves a copy each time it opens a file)

Hope it is not too soul destroying.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

yeah... it was a pain in the a**** and took alot of time :-/ i hope i've now repaired everything :innocent:

To share something more uplifting, here another preview (this time: profile page)

Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by arthurb »

This is shaping up to be an epic!

:thankyou:
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
ospray
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ospray »

I am very excited about this project, played what is out so for and like it a lot. Good luck every one working on it and thank you!
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

cant wait for it to play! Its so great to know that there is more to come for guideMe and especially HeartsClub has a lot of potential! Your last post reads as if we could get the new release in the next days? :w00t:
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

i'm uploading something big at the moment :innocent: :w00t: :whistle:

EDIT: Hearts Club v0.9.1 is available for download! :wave:

I know, i'm a bit early, but i will have no time next few weeks. So i decided to finish it this weekend as best as possible. Had to cut the special option for pain, but everything else is in there. Hopefully i didn't miss to many bugs. Next weeks with your feedback will help me to improve the balancing. So please enjoy Hearts Club and share your gaming experiences!
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
AllanM
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): None.
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Post by AllanM »

:w00t:

Downloading now!
Frozen88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frozen88 »

Installed GuideMe 1.2.0,
but after klicking "new game" GuideMe freezes :\'-(
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by arthurb »

Frozen88 wrote:Installed GuideMe 1.2.0,
but after klicking "new game" GuideMe freezes :\'-(
I get the same problem :-(

I can generate a random picture, and a random gif, but the random video doesn't show anything, although doesn't hang it :unsure:
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
Frozen88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frozen88 »

Okay, GuideMe 1.2.0 has Problems with video and sound ...

This seems to cause these errors.
Old TeaseMe Teases with audio also freeze GuideMe 1.2.0

€: I removed for testing the sound from the intro page in the scrypt and i could start a new game until the next sound occurs.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Is there anybody where GuideMe v0.1.2 works correctly? :\'-( :huh:
arthurb wrote:I can generate a random picture, and a random gif, but the random video doesn't show anything, although doesn't hang it :unsure:
can you play the video clips (especially the .webm files) in your vlc media player without guide me?

Sorry, v0.1.2 was just an experimental build, which philo send me for internal testing. It works perfectly fine on my machine (win7, 64 Bit) so i thought it would be no big deal.

You could try to use your old (working) v0.1.1 GuideMe installation but replace your old "GuideMe.jar" with the newer one from the v0.1.2 zip. But make a backup from your old v0.1.1 GuideMe.jar beforehand! Maybe that helps. If not: we have to wait until philo can look into these problems.

Hearts Club needs some of the new features from Guide Me v0.1.2 :unsure:
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Replacing the .jar file seemed to work. It at least let me through the door and the test random video played. I'll have to check more later.

In answer to your other questions; the videos play fine through VLC, but I had the same issue as others; no video or audio played in Guideme 0.1.2

Thanks for the speedy workaround! I hope it works for everyone!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

BoundSquirrel wrote:Replacing the .jar file seemed to work.
:w00t: great! :yes:

btw... i recorded a "Let's Play" video for Hearts Club containing 6 minutes gameplay:

Code: Select all

Gameplay Preview (mp4, 1080p): [url=https://mega.co.nz/#!eR8F1DDR!G021wo6uryC4CI1YpHrt8S8K3YIfL6E5MFQieQBJkxM]mega.co.nz[/url] | [url=http://dfiles.eu/files/rnm1oy4em]depositfiles.com[/url] 
For everybody who wants to know how it should look and sound like if installed correctly! :innocent:
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

I suppose the new GuideMe version is 64 bit only at the moment since the program won't even open up on my old 32 bit machine like the other versions did. I don't want to install it on my 64 bit windows 7 computer since it is shared. I figure swapping jar files won't do much good on a 32 bit machine so any chance for a 32 bit option later on?

:wave:
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

using the v0.1.2 GuideMe.jar with your old 32Bit v0.1.1 GuideMe Installation should do the trick. As far as i know the compiled jar files are identical for 32Bit and 64Bit. It's the java runtime version itself which is either 32Bit or 64Bit. So try the workaround and it should work on your 32Bit machine!