CBT - Deep heat cream and what to substitute it with?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

CBT - Deep heat cream and what to substitute it with?

Post by Nezhul »

Hello. I'm not really in CBT a lot, but recently I got this desire to try some, so I found a tease I like. And one thing needed is Deep Heat. It is a muscle relaxant and supposed to cause pain when applied on the cock. I have no problem with it really...

First thing I wanna ask is what can I substiture it with? Will any muscle relaxant work like that? Because it doesn't seem to be easily obtainable in my country, and using online-shop for 1 tube is kind of annoying.
What components shoul be there to substitute it and not cause harm?
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
drawn
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: CBT - Deep heat cream and what to substitute it with?

Post by drawn »

I believe the active ingredient (for cbt purposes) is menthol, so you might want to start with something featuring that... looks like Deep Heat and Ben Gay run around 8-10% so that might make a good starting point. I have no idea if Methyl Salicylate is relevant or not, but it is also a common ingredient.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Heat_%28Heat_rub%29
Mentholatum Deep Heating Rub (active ingredients: 30% Methyl salicylate & 8% Menthol, both being external analgesics[4])

http://www.bengay.com/bengay-ultra-strength-cream
Camphor 4% Topical analgesic
Menthol 10% Topical analgesic
Methyl Salicylate 30% Topical analgesic
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

or...
very, very, VERY VERY
diluted cinnamon leaf oil

i make my own perfumes and have a bottle of pure essential cinnamon, I have to wear gloves to open...
1 drop 0.5 ml in 100 ml of regular massage oil is a good place to start and then add more.. if you want.

some hot sauces use habanero oil...
nor even sure about the saftey level of using that....

just saying it IS possible to make your own..
cassia (cinnamon flower)
or cinnamon leaf is
HOT
you WILL need to have something to mix it with like aloe..
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I don't think I want to experiment with hommade oils for the sake of just one-time kink.

By the way, I happened to find original Deep Heat in one of the stores, so I guess it does get shipped here. It's just that it's translated to Russian, but the manufacturer and components are the same, that's why I didn't find it online.
Jez_ballbustme
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by Jez_ballbustme »

So I've been highly fascinated with using toothpaste on my dong and berries I wanted to know what else there is to use?

I've tried different types of toothpaste I really like the minty not too overwhelming heat and the sticky ness that creates friction I have also once tried a strong capsicum deep muscle rub which I've read is read and have experienced that is is very overwhelming hot and burns like hell it took maybe 5 or so minutes before it worked so I really rubed it in thinking it wasn't going to be too intense but I was so so so wrong it was pleasurable once it kicked in for a bout a minute but after that the next few hours were extremely painfully it was so hard to wash off because my penis felt like some one was burning it with a flame and scratching it with a wire brush and the heat kept rising and rising the thought of it really turns me on but I don't think I'd be able to go through that pain again so I wanted to know what other alternatives are there to toothpaste in order of weakest to strongest heating or cooling sensation ?
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

well I ended up finding and buying "deep heat" afterall. It's not too intence, but it's pretty excruciating still. After washing it of it took about half an hour for a pain to go out completely, so it seems like it wears off pretty fast (I didn't rub it in tho). And you'll feel the effect 1 minute after applying. so you won't need to wait long.
That's pretty much the only thing i've tried tho. So can't compare.

generally, internet society seem to agree on two titles that are good for secual torture - "Icy-Hot" and "Deep Heat".

and btw what you are looking for is menthol. That's the component that makes the burning sensation. By comparing the percentage of menthol you can estimate which cream burns harder. Toothpastes are the mild ones, because there's very little menthol in them. They are not supposed to hurt your mouth, just make it fresh. Muscle rubbers vary a lot so check the components before buying. You may check them online and compare. :closedeyes:
Jez_ballbustme
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by Jez_ballbustme »

ahh yeah now i have a way to guage strength cause i think what im looking for would be the inbetween thanks Nezhul