All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
dontpanic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dontpanic »

Hey everyone. I've been on milovana for a while now, but not on the forums. I just made my first tease, An Instructional Tease: Anal for Beginners. I intend on making an intermediate and advanced version at some point, and if it's popular enough maybe instructionals on other topics.

This tease is pretty tame both in what it has you do an in the tone. I intend on making the subsequent teases more like the classic dominant teases with more specific instructions, some "lose conditions," or maybe a mistress and humiliation.

I'm still figuring out what's going to be in the intermediate tease. What do you guys want to see in it? What do you want to see different from the last one, or how can I improve it? While I have ideas, I'm also open to any suggestions. I'm currently planning on the intermediate being an introduction to dildos and toys, multiple fingers and finger-fucking, and possibly enemas, though those might be advanced, and I might save non-dildo toys for an advanced tease. Depending on what I want to put into it, I could also make multiple versions of the advanced tease, or even the intermediate version as well. I know that just because you like anal doesn't mean you like all kinds of anal, so I may need to make different teases depending on the specific thing to be highlighted.

Anyway, I welcome feedback, and I hope to get the next one going once I hear what people think of the first one.
Last edited by dontpanic on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: New Instructional Tease(s)

Post by SexualChoc »

I read through the whole tease
It was Very instructional..
perhaps a bit too instructional??
could include at the end some instructions on How to edge.. speed/ tempo

I DO like that is both for guys and gals.. there are far to few teases like that out there.. still.

recommendations:
More pictures, looks like you used.. a theme and not a model
so break up your text a bit more.. and use more pages to say the exact same thing, this helps turn on the reader.

Only suggestion I would have for future teases is you briefly refer back to this one.. so you don't have to go over the hand washing/ shower bits all over again in your next tease.. which I am hoping you do .. write!

also :hi:
to milovana nice way to introduce yourself with a first post.. a new tease!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
dontpanic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dontpanic »

A few of the problems with not enough pictures/too much text was me still trying to figure out how to do it. I expected to be able to insert pages in between, but then found that I couldn't and had to figure out how to squeeze everything in. I guess I could have split it up, but since the viewer is supposed to be generally reading it then doing the tease later, I thought it might actually be easier to have it all on one or two pages rather than spread out. I'll definitely use your suggestions for the next one, though, thanks!
experimental
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by experimental »

More like this! Love the detailed anal ones without the femdom/gay/sissy theme
dontpanic
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Feedback: New Instructional Tease(s)

Post by dontpanic »

After a long delay, I've posted the sequel, An Instructional Tease: Intermediate Anal. I think this one came out much better, and I took your suggestions into account.

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=25193

What do people think? Any suggestions or comments?

I'm thinking of making multiple advanced teases, since some things aren't for everyone. I'm currently thinking of:
Enemas
Anal Stretching/Gaping
Advanced toys (anal beads, need suggestions for other toys?)

Are there any other topics you think I should include, or anything you want to see me include in these topics?
dontpanic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dontpanic »

Those are some really good ideas! Maybe I should have advanced instructional teases, then also make challenge teases to see if you've really mastered it (and to have fun). I'm not 100% sure about doing an ass-to-mouth tease, since I have no experience with it and don't know what would be fun or necessary to include, so if someone wants to make their own, they can PM me, otherwise it might be my last priority. Extended play, on the other hand, sounds like an excellent idea, and I'll definitely try to make one for that.

I should perhaps also mention that when I run out of anal tease ideas, I'm considering moving on to other topics to teach, for other things that people might want to try but not have the guts to (like exhibition or cum eating).

Oh, and that last tease I had some trouble finding a bunch of pictures of one actress fingering her ass (with one and two fingers), using a dildo, and using a butt plug. I eventually found a few choices, but the one that had the most readily-available pictures was Sammy Rhodes. She is the blond model in all of the pictures, though there are a few different people among the others.
dontpanic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dontpanic »

Yeah, that's how I was planning on doing cum eating, though I haven't given anything but anal a ton of specific thought. For exhibition, it would start with going outside around your home without underwear, then maybe going out shopping without underwear and trying to find corners where no one can see you, and generally being aware of who can see you, then it would progress to pulling up shirts or down pants in those hidden spots around your house, then out in a store, and maybe buying clothes that are easy to take off/put on quickly, or that you can masturbate in comfortably without removing too much clothes, then starting to masturbate outside your home, etc.

Currently the list of advanced anal teases, in the order i'm thinking of doing them now, is:
enemas
long-term anal
anal stretching/gaping (including/building up to fisting)
other anal insertions (beads, food, ice (how could I have forgotten ice before?), maybe figging)

Also I've got a few PMs from people thanking me for making these. It's been my pleasure, and if my teases have helped you, keep the PMs coming!
echocraft
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by echocraft »

I loved both of your teases! I am looking forward to the next one! :)
dontpanic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dontpanic »

Glad to hear it!

In case people are wondering about the status of the advanced teases, here is an update:

I don't have a ton of experience with enemas, and began writing the tease using what I knew and some research. I got together some equipment and began experimenting with different ways of doing it. My experimentation told me, above all else: enemas are not for me. I can do them, and while I could perhaps write a tease anyway based on that, I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if I simply don't enjoy them. Rather than write a tease where I give bad instructions that won't lead others to enjoying them, I'm going to forgo writing an enema tease. That means keep your eyes peeled (after a few more weeks) for an advanced tease on long-term anal!
dontpanic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dontpanic »

The first advanced tease is up: Extended Butt Plug Wear. As always, if you have any feedback, feel free to post it. Next up: Anal Stretching
de-code
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by de-code »

Really love the teases thus far. Quite enjoying the extended wear tease, doing it at the moment!

Im already quite advanced with anal, but I sure am looking forward to the stretching/gaping tease :D

keep up the good work!
taztooz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by taztooz »

The sequel is very sexy, If I had a mistress, I would ask her to apply them one by one :)
dontpanic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dontpanic »

FINALLY! I've finally gotten a chance to finish the last anal teases. If I get some more time, I'll try to do a last anal challenge tease, too. I had such a hard time finding good, appropriate pictures for this last one, on top of getting really busy in real life, too. Sorry it took so long. I hope you guys like it! I'm also looking forward to moving away from anal (not that I don't still enjoy it!).