The Proposal by Cruel Ally

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
BlackmailedBitch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

The Proposal by Cruel Ally

Post by BlackmailedBitch »

Hello to everyone.

First post so be gentle please, regardless of if its real or fake this is one of the better teases i have found as for me it outlines the very nature of my fetishes. Although i am sure many of you may disagree but i truly found it a wonder to read as even if fake it had such a non-fictional way of writing that i was truly astounded and breathless.

I am not sure what many of you think but i would love to say well played and would love to hear from others their thoughts on it. If it was fictional i would love to see more teases written in this way as it does seem more involving and almost fools you to believing its happening, that being said we will never know if its real but god damn ill be the first to say go for it man.

As always please look through this tease and pm or add onto this but in my opinion i can simply bow my heads and say WOW
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: The Proposal by Cruel Ally

Post by someone43 »

It is a great tease. Not sure why he declined her offer.
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
McCoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by McCoy »

I agree, I thought it was fantastically well-written. I read along to both of them with vested interest like I was watching a soap opera -- and envying the guy a great deal.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by dubble »

Yeah, she is good, especially the follow-up blackmail tease! Sounds quite real to me even if it's not. I liked it. Would love to be blackmailed into chastity, a contract, servitude.... although cuckolding does nothing for me... actually grosses me out (unless her lover was another woman!!). I'm not gay or bi in the slightest & thoughts of another man's cock or cum repulses me. Thankfully we are all different & look for/hope for different things in our relations.

While I know there are hundreds of guys who'd be willing to be in his position, I wonder if he might have feelings similar to mine in not wanting to be involved with another man. That'd be a reason I could understand in his refusal.

I still believe in a monogamous D/s relation. I couldn't watch my gf or wife fuck another guy or put up with it, especially with diseases nowadays. Being monogamous seems more rare by the day especially with all the cuckold craze. I just don't get it, especially if one is not gay/bi. (Like in prison, why do non-gay male inmates fuck other men? Makes no sense to me. I guess they are gay/bi after all but were afraid to admit it, afraid to 'come out'?). Not bashing anyone, just trying to understand & tell my preference. I like girls... female born. Exclusively.

I wonder what I'd do if 'forced'... threatened with real blackmail. Hope I find out some day. What do you say, Cruel Ally? You certainly read as one exciting bundle of terror. I'd never wanna piss you off.
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
Flogger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Flogger »

Meh.

Don't encourage 'her' (if she's real).

Will only get half the folks here pm'g her all the time and will get old very quickly.

You should see if she turns up in chat and take it from there all you interested ones.
goodman854
Explorer
Explorer

Post by goodman854 »

If it is real, it's actually illegal and I feel bad for the guy.
I have a feeling it isn't. However, it is possible. I think it's the authors responsibility to label it as fiction. As much as this might be peoples fantasy, it has to remain as such. A fantasy.

If this is ok, is rape ok? I'd think not. That's essentially what this would be.
And yeah, good story fun to read, but I hope it's fake.

And would I accept?

At this specific time of my life, NO, but depends when you catch me.
Also not a fan of anything gay so that's a bit of a yuck out. :no:
But she did say sex!
BlackmailedBitch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by BlackmailedBitch »

Well number three is out and i hope he had to tell the truth at the hospital. I could quite happily say im so happy he agreed to continue, not that their was much choice but yay for ally. Good for you and keep going loser follow those dreams to be nothing but a worthless pathetic quivering shit head till she rubs your face in it literally.