NEED HELP ON A CHASTITY QUESTION

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
reflog1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

NEED HELP ON A CHASTITY QUESTION

Post by reflog1 »

So. I'm addressing people who have worn a chastity belt/ have experience/ used one before.

do you have a favorite one?
was it worth it?

If yall wouldn't mind sharing some personal experiences with me that be awesome.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: NEED HELP ON A CHASTITY QUESTION

Post by Nezhul »

I'll say that I DIDN'T like, and this is plastic CBXXXX series. I own CB3000 device and CB6000s, which is smaller. With both belts the biggest problem is keeping things clean. They are sturdy plastic, so unless your cock is dig enough when completely flaccid to occupy whole tube - you'll have problems peeing. The point is you'll have your pee hitting the device, and then stiling everywhere from there on. It's pretty hard to hit the hole made for it - and you can't adjust your cock too much inside.

I would go with silicone tubes, because they are soft so you can control things better.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
don_153
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by don_153 »

I have been involved in chastity for years. I have several devices. I found the plastic CBxxxx series to be inadequate for long term. Nezhul has the right of it. They are too hard to clean and have a tendency to split.
SS devices are easier to keep clean. I have had a key holder since June of '13, and she talked me into buying a custom device from Mature Metal. They are not cheap, but then again you get what you pay for. I bought the MM Queens Keep, and it is by far the most comfortable device I have been in. If you are planning long term 24/7 chastity, there simply is no better device than a SS custom made cage. I have spent 30 days locked without any physical problems (other than wanting to cum badly :weep: ) It really depends on how serious you are about staying locked, and how long you plan to be denied. Just my 2 cents.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Yea, they say metal devices are the best, but I somehow have a prejudice against them
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
drawn
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by drawn »

I tried a cb-3000 but found it was not workable for me. The fit wasn't right and the design of the cage caused skin problems for me if I wore it for more than a day. I do not like having skin problems down there :)

I upgraded to a Mature Metal Jailbird, using my cb-3000 experiences to help figure out the sizing, and it has been very comfortable. They were also very friendly and helpful with sizing and ordering questions.

Is it worth it? I feel like I've gotten my money's worth and more out the MM device.
reflog1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by reflog1 »

THANK YOU GUYS!!! i'm new to this sort of thing so any info is greatly appreciated.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

I think you need to ask yourself (or your Domme/Dom) how long your lockup time might be. Like has been stated, the plastic ones seem problematic over time in regard to cleanliness, at least for me. None of them have ever cracked on me (cb2000, cb3000, cb6000, the curve). I fit very tightly in all the cb series, so cleaning is difficult, even the cb2000 with open design. Problem with the cb2000 (& other cb's) for me is that I'm all scrunched up inside so skin doesn't ever seem to dry out (sweat, showers, potential pee in the folds of skin). After a few weeks in any cb device, even after trying thorough cleaning with toothbrushes & Qtips & drying with Qtips & a hair dryer, none work 100% & skin starts stinking... rotting I suppose... nasty (think trench foot of the cock. YIKES!). I think it's different for each cock size/shape & how you fit in each device. But buyer/wearer beware. My peehole lined up perfectly in each cb device, however, so I could urinate easily, even at a public urinal without any trouble. The cb6000 seemed the most difficult for me to pull out of & the 3000 had the best fit overall, but neither allows skin to breathe. Definitely frustrating not being able to have any sensation with the enclosed designs though. The cb2000 was the most painful for me, mostly overnight, throbbing while my cock is trying to escape, oozing between the bars... Took awhile to 'get used to', but I do enjoy some pain. *wonders if using a shop-vac to help dry out would work*

Same cleaning issue with a custom metal belt I have... impossible to clean & dry my 'parts' that are covered. Besides, it's more difficult to lead an active life like I do.

I tried 2 stainless urethral devices. Each has a through hole design to allow for urination. Problem here is that my pee flow is greater than what the hole in the device will allow, so pee goes around the inserted tube & sprays all over. Crazy. Besides, just like any catheter, it can potentially/eventually lead to infections so it needs to be taken out & cleaned every 3-4 weeks... at least that's what my doc said when I had a plastic/rubber/synthetic catheter years ago.

I have several stainless metal cages. Still tough to stay dry inside for me. So cramped, but a little better than the others so far. Very durable. Heavier. Look out for metal detectors! :blush: Don't stay outside in the cold too long though... :-O ... & don't overheat the metal if using a hairdryer after showering! :no:

It's all been trial-&-error. Patience. Experimentation.

I've used http://wholesalebdsm.com/productslist.asp?id=13 to experiment with some fits/designs before buying a higher quality, more expensive product.

Hope this helps. Good luck. ;-)

p.s. Pricing there has gone up almost double. I paid $25-30 US for each device.
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina