Deutsche Wichser

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Tomboy1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Deutsche Wichser

Post by Tomboy1 »

Hier schreibt mir Eure Resonanz...
freespamfree
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by freespamfree »

Seems kinda lame to make a high vote part of the tease. It's actually pretty much the entire tease. A cheap way to become TotM nominee (if it works).
freespamfree
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by freespamfree »

Wow, my first post on this site after little over an hour I get a nice PM response.
JD wrote:Lame like ure face, jack ass
JD, please insult me in public so others can see how mature you are. Using PMs to insult people is rude, childish and makes me wonder whether you perhaps made this tease on a second account and can't stand honest critique.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

This tease will be excluded from the TOTM nomination.

I am German and my opinion about German webteases is:

I prefer the English dirty talk. I don't like the words for genitals or other sexual things in German. I mean the German language can be very beautiful and is a language with a lot of lyrical possibilities but I don't like these hard words in German.

But if you want to write in German, do it! Nobody holds you back :-)

Um es nochmal kurz auf Deutsch zu wiederholen, falls dein Englisch nicht so gut ist: Ich stehe nicht auf deutsche Kraftausdrücke. Ich finde Dirty Talk auf Englisch irgendwie angenehmer. Sicher ist das Geschmackssache.

Aber wenn du gerne auf Deutsch schreiben willst dann tu es! Niemand hält dich zurück :-)
Last edited by dark on Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

freespamfree wrote:Wow, my first post on this site after little over an hour I get a nice PM response.
JD, please insult me in public so others can see how mature you are. Using PMs to insult people is rude, childish and makes me wonder whether you perhaps made this tease on a second account and can't stand honest critique.
edit: ok after I read in the Team Forum about. freespamfree: it has nothing to do with your post. Next time please inform a team member of Milovana. To make these things public is just another provocation.

Thank you :-)
Last edited by dark on Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
quorr777
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quorr777 »

It seems a bit short for a tease!

More of a statement....

As I don't speak German it is quite fun to imagine what is being said.

Why not do a few more pages.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

freespamfree wrote:Wow, my first post on this site after little over an hour I get a nice PM response.
Sincere apologies, I don't know what's going in JD's mind. He started out giving quite reasonable suggestions and at some point suddenly began insulting people via PM. We're aware of the problem. If he doesn't stop we'll ban him, but of course he can create another account - if someone decides to be a nuisance there's really not that much you can do but ignore 'em.
scaryfatman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scaryfatman »

You guys could always just use Google translate,

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

its not always an exact translate, but its pretty good. =]
now i understand what everyone posted about before..
geronimo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by geronimo »

seraph0x wrote:I don't know what's going in JD's mind. He started out giving quite reasonable suggestions and at some point suddenly began insulting people via PM. We're aware of the problem. If he doesn't stop we'll ban him, but of course he can create another account - if someone decides to be a nuisance there's really not that much you can do but ignore 'em.
Can't you just ban his IP to stop him making any new accounts? And why hasn't he sent me any crap pm's? I feel left out.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

geronimo wrote:
seraph0x wrote:I don't know what's going in JD's mind. He started out giving quite reasonable suggestions and at some point suddenly began insulting people via PM. We're aware of the problem. If he doesn't stop we'll ban him, but of course he can create another account - if someone decides to be a nuisance there's really not that much you can do but ignore 'em.
Can't you just ban his IP to stop him making any new accounts? And why hasn't he sent me any crap pm's? I feel left out.
There are some possibilities but a lot of providers give their customers not a static IP address but a dynamic. There are also solutions for those cases but these things are always the really last step because we prefer to solve problems and not ban them away ;-)

That is one of a lot things I learned from seraph0x and I think he is right :smartass:

And last but not least: Sorry Tomboy1 for hijacking your thread, I hope you will get some more feedback :-)
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

geronimo wrote:Can't you just ban his IP to stop him making any new accounts?
Most people with DSL or modem connections get new IPs whenever they reconnect to the Internet. Plus there's plenty of proxies, friend's PCs, internet cafes and whatnot.

Don't get me wrong though, the same anonymity is what I love about the Internet and a little trolling is truly a very small price to pay.
SomeOne
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SomeOne »

Ich schließe mich der Meinung von Dark an. Es ist wirklich toll, mal einen deutschen Tease zu sehen, aber irgendwie gefallen mir die Ausdrücke auch im Englischen besser. Aber vielleicht könnte ein längerer Tease diese Meinung auch noch ändern.. ;)

PS: too lazy to translate this into english at the moment, maybe i'll edit it later.
slaaf_1981
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slaaf_1981 »

I think english is the best language to do some dirty talking. But it might be interesting to learn some dirty german words. Maybe we should try a dutch tease, an a french? And in the end, you open a tease and just have to hope that you understand it...
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

Hehe... Would like to see a tease titled "Miss LaClaire Teaches You French." You'll come out knowing how to say important phrases such as "yes ma'am."
Kenneth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Kenneth »

I got a similar PM too from JD. Which just proves us right about his attitude.
There are some possibilities but a lot of providers give their customers not a static IP address but a dynamic. There are also solutions for those cases but these things are always the really last step because we prefer to solve problems and not ban them away
IP-banning is indeed not a good solution, although many administrators stick to it. I'm glad it's different here. And I'm also happy to see that you try to solve matters in another way first.

But to get back on the actual tease: my German is very bad, but I did like to read it. I understood most of it and it's a good way to improve my German a little :d

But it was too short, especially when requesting to vote 5.

I wonder what the policy of this website is?
Does the team prefer English teases, or is other content welcome too?
Will languages become a tag (might be interesting)?
But I agree with slaaf_1981, English is most suitable for dirty talking - especially compared to Dutch
---

About CyberMistress, 2005-2011
The CM software is my intellectual property and no one is allowed to distribute it. Use it at your own risk, no support whatsoever. I do not mind the sharing of content which was created for it by 3rd party. My content however is not to be shared.