GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

xeenith
Explorer
Explorer

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0): BETA Thread

Post by xeenith »

he, like we say in french : better one that know, than two searching :p
nice list, and nice to know we'll have that much data available to double & triple check what happen when a tease go wrong
MrDigital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrDigital »

Thanks for your help!

But i've some Problems with char and numbers.

My Pictures are in Folders like:

and are named:

1.jpg,2.jpg,...

How can i open in one fight:

1\1.jpg
1\4.jpg
1\6.jpg

and in the next fight:

2\1.jpg
2\2.jpg
2\10.jpg

and how can i make a proof if a file exists?

Like i want to open 1\100.jpg but there are online 90 picutures in that Folder?

I think the handle of Pictures per numbers is easier for customizing?
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by philo »

Next update teaser
Left pane is now a browser window
So you will be able to specify an image (including animated gifs)
You will also be able to provide a complete html page on the left using javascript (overRide.leftHtml)
(the right hand side just allows access to the html body, the left hand side requires a complete page)
So you can do streaming content on the left.

File exists function which looks in the media directory

Code: Select all

if (comonFunctions.fileExists("images.jpg")==true) {
I had to "break" the video display to do it, which is now sort of working again, but once I have sorted a few glitches in it out I will release a new version

I have also started a wiki for the "Milovana" version of GuideMe https://github.com/philormand/TeaseMeV2/wiki feel free to make suggestions or submit contributions to improve this
petka11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by petka11 »

Hey, the skirmish is great, will there be new version, more bosses etc. ?
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

New update v0.0.4 available... and no known issues or bugs at the moment. :wave:
petka11 wrote:Hey, the skirmish is great, will there be new version, more bosses etc. ?
thx! From what i understand, xeenith and MrDigital both work on new versions (or have new ideas) for the skirmish set. I think there will be a full version of a tease somewhere in the future. At the moment I just can't tell when.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
TheDoctor
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by TheDoctor »

I am super new to creating xml files and hope to learn. But I think a simple Slide show "guide me" would be great.

i really enjoyed the Skirmish but if we boil it down you get a simple slide show with random metro. What would be the basic xml code for such a endless slide? maybe something with random speeds of 20 bpm to 120- random pics (inc gif) maybe even a "cum" counter? I am sure someone with better coding can have this up and running in a sneeze. I cant seem to get my title to show in Guide me

LOL
The best things in life is always what makes you smile, no matter the flavor.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

TheDoctor wrote:I am super new to creating xml files and hope to learn. But I think a simple Slide show "guide me" would be great.

i really enjoyed the Skirmish but if we boil it down you get a simple slide show with random metro. What would be the basic xml code for such a endless slide? maybe something with random speeds of 20 bpm to 120- random pics (inc gif) maybe even a "cum" counter? I am sure someone with better coding can have this up and running in a sneeze. I cant seem to get my title to show in Guide me

LOL
Challenge accepted
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4SW7o ... sp=sharing

You need to provide your own pictures.
slideshow.xml contains 4 pages.
A start page that sets the cumcount variable to 0.
A "I came" page which displays the cum counter
A rest page.
(these three will pick a random picture from the hostess sub-directory in the media directory)

The main page (slide)
This will pick a random picture from the other three sub-directories (slow, medium and fast) depending on the random difficulty generated for this show of the page.
It also generates a base speed for the rhythm based on difficulty.
The page displays for a random number of seconds (delay)
It will then generate a random rhythm around the base speed of the metronome.

* feel free to use / reuse this guide in anyway you want, this is a demo of some of the capabilities of guideme

To install put the xml in the tease directory and create the following directories
slideshow
slideshow\hostess
slideshow\slow
slideshow\medium
slideshow\fast

copy pictures of your choice to the 4 subdirectories
TheDoctor
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by TheDoctor »

This was awesome!!! I am learning alot by looking at the code you wrote. Thank you !!!!!

but I am messing around with the metro speeds and there is a ton of variables to play with.

Metro, "4", "10", rhythm
Now from what i figure you have
bpm , beats , loop , rhythm
my question is, when i play the .xml the beats are pretty crazy, (fast is insane lol)
I am trying to adjust the beats but i cant seem to figure out the code you used for it.
otherwise this basic layout is beyond awesome.

Is there a basic explanation you can use for it?
maybe perhaps instead of a cock hero style beat we can adjust it to be the same beat though the slide.
i just cant seem to get it to steady.

-newbi head hang-

[/quote]
Challenge accepted
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4SW7o ... sp=sharing

You need to provide your own pictures.
slideshow.xml contains 4 pages.
A start page that sets the cumcount variable to 0.
A "I came" page which displays the cum counter
A rest page.
(these three will pick a random picture from the hostess sub-directory in the media directory)

The main page (slide)
This will pick a random picture from the other three sub-directories (slow, medium and fast) depending on the random difficulty generated for this show of the page.
It also generates a base speed for the rhythm based on difficulty.
The page displays for a random number of seconds (delay)
It will then generate a random rhythm around the base speed of the metronome.

* feel free to use / reuse this guide in anyway you want, this is a demo of some of the capabilities of guideme

To install put the xml in the tease directory and create the following directories
slideshow
slideshow\hostess
slideshow\slow
slideshow\medium
slideshow\fast

copy pictures of your choice to the 4 subdirectories[/quote]
The best things in life is always what makes you smile, no matter the flavor.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

A rough explanation on what the slide page is doing

//Generate a difficulty between 1 and 3//random number between 1 and 3var difficulty = Number(comonFunctions.getRandom("(1..3)"));//do something based on the difficultyswitch(difficulty){    case 1:        //put stuff for difficulty 1 here        break;    case 2:        //put stuff for difficulty 2 here        break;    default:        //put stuff for any other difficulty here        //in this case we should only ever get here if difficulty was 3        //if we changed difficulty to (1..4) we would come here for 3 or 4} 

//straight BPM set loops to zero and rhythm to ""//this would give a steady bpm of between 20 and 60 beats per minutecase 1:    overRide.image = "slow/*.*";    overRide.html = "Keep following the beat"    var Metro = comonFunctions.getRandom("(20..60)");    jscriptLog("Metro " + Metro);    overRide.setMetronome(Metro, "4", "0", "");    break; 

Explanation of Rhythm
the 4 inputs are
1) BPM: (60 = 1 per second, 30 = 1 per 2 seconds, 120 = 2 per second)

2) beats: (number of "sub" beats)
60,4 would give a sub beat every 0.25 seconds (30,8 and 120,2 would give the same)

3) Loops: number of times to loop (1 would loop once i.e. play it twice)

4) Rhythm: a list of sub beats to trigger a sound
so if we do overRide.setMetronome("60", "4", "0", rhythm)
this gives us a base speed of 60 with 4 sub beats, so a sub beat every 0.25 seconds

to do 10 beats at 1 per second we can do any of the following
1) "1,5,9,13,17,21,25,29,33,36"
2) "2,6,10,14,18,22,26,30,34,37"
3) "3,7,11,15,19,23,27,31,35,38"
4) "4,8,12,16,20,24,28,32,36,39"

if we do overRide.setMetronome("30", "4", "0", rhythm)
this gives us a base speed of 30 with 4 sub beats, so a sub beat every 0.5 seconds

we can still generate the same rhythm with
"1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19"

To generate a more useful rhythm let's say 5 slow beats (1 per 3 seconds) then 20 faster (2 per second), 6 times

For overRide.setMetronome("60", "4", "5", rhythm)

For the first 5 we need 1 per 12 sub beats ("1,13,25,37,49")

For the next 20 we need 1 per 2 sub beats ("51,53,55,57,59,61,63,65,67,69,71,73,75,77,79,81,83,85,87,89")

so overRide.setMetronome("60", "4", "5", "1,13,25,37,49,51,53,55,57,59,61,63,65,67,69,71,73,75,77,79,81,83,85,87,89")
would generate our desired rhythm

If we get two beats close together when it loops, we can offset the start of the sequence so starting 5,17 would force a 4 sub beat pause (1 second) between loops

This has kind of evolved whilst I was coding it rather than by design :whistle: . So if anyone wants to come up with a friendlier way of setting the rhythm I am open to suggestions.
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tBone »

For the love of humanity, stop using depositfiles. It is such a terrible website. Need to start using https://mega.co.nz/

1. Doesn't cap speeds
2. No costs to anyone
3. Super easy to use

So sick of this nonsense. please.

Edit for politeness.

>mfw mega links everywhere <3
Last edited by tBone on Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Constructive criticism is always appreciated. So please... It's not what you say, but how you say it!
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Pascal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pascal »

Creat tool you wrote there d3vi0n.

I just wrote my first tease with it.
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=23991

I only noticed one thing sometimes the programm has problems when you use <br/><br/>
But i just switched to <p> </p> it's the cleaner code anyways :)

By the way is there a way to hide the delay button?
sissymolly123456
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sissymolly123456 »

hello. I downloaded hearts club and guide me 64 bit. I have winrar already, but despite my best efforts I can't get anything to work. please can somebody help
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

sissymolly123456 wrote:hello. I downloaded hearts club and guide me 64 bit. I have winrar already, but despite my best efforts I can't get anything to work. please can somebody help
A little more info would be helpful :lol:
There is a log directory, can you post any errors you are getting.
Or you could put the log file up on a file sharing site and post a link.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Pascal wrote:Great tool you wrote there d3vi0n.
It's not my tool. Philo wrote GuideMe. Takenaga wrote TeaseMe. I had only the initial idea and started the project a long time ago. So... the praise has to go to philo and takenaga :)
Pascal wrote:By the way is there a way to hide the delay button?
sure... if there is a delay button, you are in debug mode. Turn it of under preferences (see step 4 of install instruction). Btw. always use the newest version of GuideMe. Debug mode is turned off by default in GuideMe v0.0.4.
sissymolly123456 wrote:hello. I downloaded hearts club and guide me 64 bit. I have winrar already, but despite my best efforts I can't get anything to work. please can somebody help
like philo said: more infos would be helpful. What doesn't work? What did you do exactly?