Android App: Tease and Denial - Slideshow

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
TeaseAndDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Android App: Tease and Denial - Slideshow

Post by TeaseAndDenial »

Hi Milovana!

I've just published my first Android app and I think it would be very relevant to this board's interests. I've been a long time user of this site and have seen numerous suggestions and ideas for an app, so I went ahead and made one, partially for myself, and partially because I knew the community would enjoy it as well.

The app is named Tease and Denial - Slideshow, and it works very similar to the Milovana Flash Teases that we are all so familiar with. You get a photo which is randomly selected from any folder on the device that you choose, as well as instructions on what to do during that slide. The instructions are also randomly chosen based on a number of parameters that you can set for each tease, so you can prepare any number of custom teases with exactly the options and possibilities that you want, or just use the default preset teases which are already made with a variety of themes.

Some of the options that you will see when customizing a tease include:

Chances of receiving an instruction to Stroke, Rest, Edge, or Orgasm
Beats Per Minute range of the metronome
Stroking methods such as Metronome, Duration, or Count
Minimum number of slides you must view before an Orgasm card has a chance of appearing
Whether the game ends in a Full Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, or Denied Orgasm

It only costs $0.99, so if you'd like to check it out or see some screenshots you can find it on Google Play here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .slideshow

If you have any feedback or suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.

Thanks!
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Android App: Tease and Denial - Slideshow

Post by SexualChoc »

:hi:
to milovana..
a very unusual first post!!!

it looks very nice!!

can you set how many days of denial with it also???
and maybe even have.. how Many edges you Must do in a day???

also can the beats per minute have a random ... range??
so they change?? during a session?
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
TeaseAndDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaseAndDenial »

Thanks for the welcome, and good questions!

The app does not tell you how long you are denied for outside of the app, after the slideshow ends it's up to you. I was thinking of releasing a separate app dedicated entirely to chastity instead of slideshows, with things like random release dates and daily instructions, but we'll see...

And yes! You can fully customize the metronome stroking by giving it a BPM range anywhere between 30 (one stroke every two seconds) and 180 (three strokes every second), and every time a metronome stroking card appears it would be a random BPM within the range you specified.

This same principle applies to stroking durations, stroke counts, rest durations, edge and hold durations, and edge counts! Like I said, there is tons of customization available so you can be teased in exactly the way you like, but still with tons of randomness.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

Nice so just need a denial program like carli loc
I do not have an android
It should work on my PC though, should it not?
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
TeaseAndDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaseAndDenial »

Oh no, sorry SexualChoc, the app is only available on Android. I'm honored that you like the idea of it though!
Cordale
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Cordale »

If it works on android, you can run it on your PC aswell. Since android is a free system you could emulate it. Just google for "Blue Stacks". I use this emulator for programming purposes.
TeaseAndDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaseAndDenial »

Good idea, that works as well, it's just a bit more trouble that you have to go through.

Thanks!
kakarot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kakarot »

i'm not sure if this is something in the settings on my phone, but i think the app needs a force keep screen awake. Beacuse when i just let it running and focus on, well you know.. screen goes off and stops the tease..

otherwise its awesome :)
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

This is really cool. I hope you do well with this. I would buy this if my android could handle it
TeaseAndDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaseAndDenial »

kakarot wrote:i'm not sure if this is something in the settings on my phone, but i think the app needs a force keep screen awake. Beacuse when i just let it running and focus on, well you know.. screen goes off and stops the tease..

otherwise its awesome :)
It's definitely not just you, I accidentally left that feature out but it will definitely be fixed shortly. I want to work in a few other things that some people have suggested first, so just keep an eye out for an available update in the next few days. Thanks for letting me know!
jackstock wrote:This is really cool. I hope you do well with this. I would buy this if my android could handle it
Sorry to hear that you can't get it. Are you running an ancient version of Android or using a device with a tiny screen or something along those lines?
addi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by addi »

hey,

great stuff!!

really appreciate the work you've put into this...

Don't know if this is kind of a feature request or a bug report...I seem unable to select folders which are on the internal storage....my android doesn't support an SD card...

keep up the fantastic work!
TeaseAndDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaseAndDenial »

Thanks a lot addi, glad you like it!

I'll look into that right away, I'm planning on releasing an update that will fix a couple things and add some others in the next few days, so I'll try to get that in there as well. Thanks for pointing it out!
addi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by addi »

TeaseAndDenial wrote: I'll look into that right away, I'm planning on releasing an update that will fix a couple things and add some others in the next few days, so I'll try to get that in there as well. Thanks for pointing it out!
it might also be a kitkat related issue, kind of vaguely remember it looked different before...but might also be wrong.

Thanks again for the great work!
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

The specs on my device are too low to handle most apps. terrible
TeaseAndDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaseAndDenial »

addi wrote:
TeaseAndDenial wrote: I'll look into that right away, I'm planning on releasing an update that will fix a couple things and add some others in the next few days, so I'll try to get that in there as well. Thanks for pointing it out!
it might also be a kitkat related issue, kind of vaguely remember it looked different before...but might also be wrong.

Thanks again for the great work!
Ok I'll include that in my test cases. If you don't mind could you let me know what device you're running KitKat on where you're having this problem?
jackstock wrote:The specs on my device are too low to handle most apps. terrible
Oh I see, that's too bad.