"VStroker + Fleshlight" any opinion on this device-combo?

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Derpinho
Explorer
Explorer

"VStroker + Fleshlight" any opinion on this device-combo?

Post by Derpinho »

Hiya,
so I recently stumbled upon the so called VStroker thingy and got kinda intrigued by it.
I've pondered for quite a while now, whether buying a fleshlight might be worth it. And in conjunction with the VStroker I might really be up to it.
So I wanted to know of you guys, if you have any experience with this product.
There's also a website called http://www.vstroker.com where they sell the device plus a fleshlight with some VStroker compatible videos. The VStroker is also sold on http://www.fleshlight-international.eu, but this offer lacks those interactive videos, which are actually my only motivation to test that toy.

So thanks for reading in the first place. :love:
I'd really appreciate any advice or opinion.

So long! :wave:
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: "VStroker + Fleshlight" any opinion on this device-combo

Post by troyan »

Fleshlight is the best. Anything else I had / made did not get close to it. Get a really intense textured one - I recommend supper ribbed, nothing else comes close to that one, trust me! I also have the destroya texture, but it is not even close to the SR. But it is true, destroya is very tight, that a huge plus! I don't have vstroker, so I can't give you a review. I find following flashteases enough, or I just go with the speed of some video. Last advice from me would be: first get a FL and maybe then if you still feel any need, go for vstroker if you still want to, but it is way overpriced. I dont need it at all, even if I had it I doubt I would use it. Hope that helps.

Troyan
Derpinho
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Derpinho »

First of all: thanks for answering.
Yeah, I've also heared, that the Destroya texture is supposed to be pretty awesome. Plus I pretty much adore Stoya, so the choice shouldn't be that hard to make. :-D
Azureballs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Azureballs »

Fleshlights are great (I have three), but I don't really see the draw in the Vstroker attachment. The videos change based on what you do. I'd rather have a toy (and do have one) that reacts to what is happening in the video. Thats why I got a Realtouch. Expensive as hell but worth it. Managed to get mine on clearance at a local adult store for 50$ I've used it pretty heavily over the course of a year and it still works fine except the lube pump went out, but I preferred manually lubing it. Less of a mess that way.