looking for a "lost" tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
smutcopter
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

looking for a "lost" tease

Post by smutcopter »

Hey all, tease-enthusiasts!

I'm looking for a web-/flashtease I've tried before. I didn't make it very far when I first tried, but it's stuck in my head ever since and I can't seem to find it anymore now. My recollection is a bit vague, but maybe somebody can figure which one it was and point me into the right direction...

Im fairly certain it was a flashtease, but I've been looking through those over and over and couldn't find it, so maybe it wasn't?
It was a story-based tease where you somehow end up in a house with a mistress. She's preparing for a gathering/party of some kind (like a business meeting or a bookclub-sort-of-thing maybe?) to which a couple of her friends are invited. You have to do some chores e.g. prep the house, go to the village nearby and do some shopping. Back at the house the mistress' friends arrive.. Saddly, that's about how far I'd gotten.

Obviously each of the ladies you met on the way had some kind of challenge for you. ...I remember the girl at the village store giving me a hard time ;-)

The whole thing was instruction/text-based, no metronome. I can't really recall if there were timers or not.

I've gone through the tease-pages and tried searching the forum by key-phrases without luck, so maybe one of you remembers it and'd be able to tell me what it's called? It'd be greatly appreciated :-D

Thanks for any pointers!
cptr!
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: looking for a "lost" tease

Post by Nezhul »

I don't know the tase, I just wanna point out that there's always a possibility the tease got taken down. Some authors delete their teases when they leave the site for whatever reason. :-|
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Kalil
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Kalil »

I think you may be thinking of the "The Bermuda Triangle" series. I could be wrong, but it sounds really similar to it.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Kalil's right. Sounds a lot like Incubo's epic 15 part "Bermuda Triangle" tease. It definitely contains the elements you mentioned, although I can't say off the top of my head which specific ones include the visit to town or the dinner party. Though it takes a few episodes to really get going, I definitely recommend the series as a whole. It's one of my all-time favorites!

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#author=4993&pp=20
ImageImage
smutcopter
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by smutcopter »

Thanks guys!
I'm happy now :lol: