Online Virtual Mistress

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
stratox
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Online Virtual Mistress

Post by stratox »

How much would you all pay, if it wast free? For a half year/year membership?
tyranthate
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Frustration.

Post by tyranthate »

stratox wrote:How much would you all pay, if it wast free? For a half year/year membership?
Not sure if I would but it would depend on what it is capable of etc for me anyway if I were to consider it.
stratox
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stratox »

Customizable Mistress (so you can also set a Furry mistress for example), point system, homeworks, dynamic script that depends on your performance, etc... :)
cb3000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cb3000 »

Please make it so that a Wife can use it on her husband.
Make user editable rewards and punishments. :love:
Hawkward
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): My wife!

Post by Hawkward »

Personally, that's an impossible question to answer.

All we know is that you've been working hard at a Virtual Mistress program, and that people have been anticipating news of any sort. Saying something is one thing, but how can we put a value on something we know near to nothing about beyond what you have told us so far?

If I were to be brutally honest, I'd say nothing at all, at least, not at first. People should know if the service is for them or not, if they enjoy it and want to support it by using it for longer, I can see a reason to charge there, or at least ask for donations (maybe even incorporate the donations as a punishment ONLY if the user confirms that as something they'd like to include. This idea stems from "Idderall", a Firefox procrastination killer, if you wanted to access the sites that were causing your procrastination, one of the optional "deterrents" were to pay the amount that you stated via a Paypal donation before you were allowed).

In context of your idea, think of it as non-intrusive financial domination ONLY for those that used it (and no crazy numbers, I'm talking the range of $5, not crazy figures that will absolutely ward off any interest.

But bear in mind there is a free alternative that's open-source - Sexscripts, and another software that is as powerful as your imagination - Virtual Master (VirMst).

That's all I can think to say atm.

Edit: Just to put it into perspective
Sexscripts: Customisable Mistress/Master, script heavy, many features to make the presentation feel unique for scripts, etc
VirMst: Flexible scripts, easy to script, points system, flexible tasks (due dates, not immediate completion), potential homework (i.e. written/typed lines), etc
tyranthate
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tyranthate »

What you could do if you were wanting to make money off of it is give users a free trial period for like 5 days or something, that way people could test it out etc and see if its for them or not, if they liked it and it wasn't some insane cost they'd probably be willing to pay for it etc I'm extremely interested in it though because i've been looking for something like this for quite awhile now, i've been checking back on this thread every day just about since you posted it.
stratox
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stratox »

Of course, demo would be free, but donations dont really work, but if thats the way, I will give it a chance. :)
I plan to make the site well-known, and mobile friendly.
tyranthate
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tyranthate »

Well, either way, I'm looking forward to checking it out when you're done ^_^
fuckfan11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fuckfan11 »

Got any idea on a date yet?
ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by ashplosh »

Do you want money for working on it or do you need money to keep it running? I don't blame you if you want money for your work, but i would suggest using donations if that's why you need money. You could do what hawkard said with the financial domination option and/or you could have a donation button in the corner.
If you want to you could have a donation goal list like if you get 500$ worth of donations, you will allow people to customize their mistress/master with audio files. Like letting them set an audio file for when their mistress punishes and rewards them. If you add new stuff to it like that people will probably be willing to donate more.

If you need money for servers or something like that, then i don't know, either a monthly fee or do donation goals like i just explained. I wouldn't suggest the monthly fee because as far as i can tell the only people that would use your site are millovana users that have seen this post and are interested in what your making. but if you demand money then you make that small audience even smaller. This would likely mean that you won't get enough money to keep this running. All in all, i would say donation goals are your best bet, as long as you don't take away features already implemented just to make up goals quickly and easily. Then this would just be a capcom game :lol:
Last edited by ashplosh on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ashplosh »

stratox wrote:Customizable Mistress (so you can also set a Furry mistress for example), point system, homeworks, dynamic script that depends on your performance, etc... :)
Also yay for the furry mistress option. :smile:
ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ashplosh »

Any updates? especially when it comes to release date or price.
cousin_it
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Lefty
Sub/Slave(s): Righty

Post by cousin_it »

stratox wrote:How much would you all pay, if it wast free? For a half year/year membership?
To be honest, I wouldn't, because I'm broke as a joke. If it was decent I might be able to stretch to £10 on a one-off basis, but have no expendable income for a subscription.
Not being funny, but if I did have money for a subscription, I'd have money to pay for a "findom", and while they piss me off to no end, it would be an actual person on the other end, and not just a machine.

I don't know how well ads pay, but could it not be supported by putting adverts in the corner or something?
I have spent my whole life scared – frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen. Fifty years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine.
What I came to realize is that fear, that's the worst of it. That's the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard as you can right in the teeth.
- Walter White, Breaking Bad
luke100787
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): still looking

Post by luke100787 »

are you still working on this? if so how long will it be
stratox
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stratox »

Yeah Im working on it, and on something else too.
'Something else' will be done first. : >
Let it be a surprise :P