Online Virtual Mistress

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
stratox
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Online Virtual Mistress

Post by stratox »

Hey guys!

I'm currently working on an online virtual mistress program.
It will be awesome. 8-)

The question is:
-What functions/features would you love to see/use?

:wave:
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Re: Online Virtual Mistress

Post by SexualChoc »

1. unknown denial time.. BUT with some parameters like 1 week, 2 weeks... or 5weeks plus..
for the novice subby to the ones who can DO long term
2. Metronome Stroking instructions.. not just saying "edge" but a bit of detail on HOW to edge..
speed either in Bpm of strokes per second that would change from day to day ... some day slow others fast
3.possiblity of earning "points" with mistress that would improve her mood. (note this would not necessarily decrease denial time but allow subby to do tasks they Like instead of punishment tasks.
4. punishment tasks that fit the subby Some people LIKE pain... so punishment tasks should be denial, pain, humiliation, feminization categories so that there can be things subby willing to do, and other that are punishment
5. Some use of any toys available ... toys such as dildo's vibrators should be part of the tasks.. once in a while, possibly as rewards OR punishments.

suggestion on how to determine reward or punishment
Use a simple 5point preference scale
1= hate it, never do it 2 Is a Punishment 3. dislike it 4. Like it 5. is a rearward
using the above scale how much do you like:
Tease and denial 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Feminization 1,2,3,4,5
Pain..... humiliation... Cuckolding (and what ever other kinks you wish to include
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

I'd appreciate it if you could actually pull it off, instead of saying you will then never posting here again. That's happened a few times.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
stratox
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stratox »

Maybe it happened, but not with me. :)
Its all in development.

When you create your profile, you can check what things you like, and what punishments fit you, the tasks and scenarios are all random.

And also the mistress can give you a task to get back online in X time, and if you miss or you are late you get a punishment.

And also, you will not also cum, sometimes yourborgasm will be ruined or denied for X time.
faan
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by faan »

Being able to personalize the mistress (name, pictures, etc). I remember a routine on cybermistress that we had to upload pictures of a girl we fantazied about and it became later in the script the mistress with the pictures we uploaded!
ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by ashplosh »

1. I second the customization and personalization of the mistress or possibly even give a master option, using pictures and a name.

2. If at all possible i would like it if you could create a program for this as well so we could uses the virtual mistress when the internet is down.

3. I would suggest a way to say no to any given task. I made a tease where a gimmick was that each failure gave you a point and the more points you had the harder it was to cum, and if you hard to many points you couldn't cum at all. I think you could do something similar, like every time the person says no they are punished and also get a point. Then you could do something at the end based on points they have, for example 0=they can cum at the end of the session, 1-2=they have to be punished at the end of the session right before they cum and they have to drink their cum or are forced to start a new chastity session if they refuse to eat the cum, 3-4=they have to ruin their orgasm and start a new chastity session, 5+= you say they can cum after they edged x amount of times (x=the amount of times they said no) but after they do that you say you lied and they have to lock their horny denied cock up and start a new chastity session.

4. The only other thing i would suggest is lots of kinks and tasks. Such as petplay, anal, watersports, feminization, cocksucking, scat, cbt and many others. Then for each kink add lots of tasks. Petplay alone could have: eat 20oz of dogfood out of a dog bowl, crawl on all fours for an hour, only drink out of toilet bowls for 2 hours, spank your ass with a news paper x amount of times, go the bathroom out side and on all fours for the rest of the day. if you have petplay and watersports on then pee in your dogbowl then drink it all.

5. As i typed the last suggestion i realized you could do a long term task and short term task at the same time. like only drink out of a toilet for 2 hours and fuck your ass now for 10 minutes.
Kenneth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kenneth »

Well, if you're going online, some general ideas:

* Competition. Tons of possible things: 1 vs 1, with one being punished and the other being rewarded. Or the idea of being in a harem.

* Online albums. With privacy control. Sub could be exposed to everyone or to "friends". Perhaps similar things for writing. But, you might also choose to build something upon FetLife (this saves you the cost and legal side of hosting all this).

* Also make sure others can alter certain things. I suppose chastity will be a big thing, so why not allow other sites/programs to post information to your site (e.g. one additional week of chastity after the user has failed a Milovana tease).

* A hook-up place. A Dom(me) might be impressed by a sub and want to get in touch. Or imagine a couple living together. Boyfriend goes out to work but wants to create his own virtual D for his girlfriend when he's not around, with some surprise tasks.
---

About CyberMistress, 2005-2011
The CM software is my intellectual property and no one is allowed to distribute it. Use it at your own risk, no support whatsoever. I do not mind the sharing of content which was created for it by 3rd party. My content however is not to be shared.
stratox
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stratox »

It's not possible to play with it offline, because it needs the connection with the database.

The petplay, watersports, etc. are good ideas, i thought of them too, there will be full scenarios in many kink.

There will be also an option to post your own ideas of tasks, etc., and maybe it gets in the program.

Good idea about make a virtual dom for your gf, I will put a dom in the program. :)
ferroe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ferroe »

Does anyone have experience with the "Wanktoria" Program? Or does it exists at all?
I read in a forum that it has a blackmailing feature in it...
faan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by faan »

Any updates ? :-)
Finlander
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Finlander »

Some kind of progress would be nice. The tasks would get harder and evolve every day, not just x amount of random tasks per day. Perhaps a weekly set of rules, ie "this week you can't wear underpants", or whatever.

Really excited for this!
stratox
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stratox »

Its in development, working hard on it,
Will post updates here.

Imp:
I need also a tester soon, somebody? :)
thatguywhowrote
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by thatguywhowrote »

Can i please be a tester? email me at [email protected] or skype me :) I am an 22/male who cannot wait to be used and abused by this! I need domination bad, cant wait for a response thankyou!
stratox
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stratox »

Okay, I've enough testers now,
guys please wait for the start. :)
Sub or dom
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sub or dom »

Could you make it compatible with macs at all?