Jana series access

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Decker
Explorer
Explorer

Jana series access

Post by Decker »

I've had quite a few private messages asking about access to the "Month with Jana" series, so forgive me for using the forum for what will basically amount to a public service announcement...

The series consists of 2 different sets of webteases, each consisting of 30 individual sessions intended to be done one per day. The general theme is submission to a strict but lovable and relatable dominant, Jana, who relies heavily on tease and denial, with other kinks worked in throughout.

The first month was released back in 2011 to a limited audience, then made public. Recently, in the last month, it was "re-released" and made private again only to those who requested access and didn't get cut along the way. As of today, IT IS NOW PUBLIC AGAIN. So, for those of you who have asked me about access (or wanted to), it's all there for you to do now, only you won't get the occasional interactions with Jana via private messages, chat, etc.

The second month has started it's release today. Access has been restricted only to those who completed the first month, 1 day at a time, with Jana, either when it was released back in 2011 or in the past month. It is very necessary that the first month be done before the second month, as the second month requires considerably more commitment and relies on the relationship Jana builds in the first month. After this month is over (mid November), the second month will be made public as well.

I hope this clears things up! Any questions, please ask them in this thread, not in a PM, as others are likely to have a similar question and I've unfortunately not responded to many PMs due to the volume of individual questions. Thanks and I hope you enjoy the series if this sort of thing interests you!
dukiesnud
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Jana series access

Post by dukiesnud »

I can see the days 31-36 when I am NOT logged in, but cannot find it when I am logged in . . .
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Re: Jana series access

Post by elvisomar »

Sorry Decker, your explanation is as clear as mud to me. No matter, there are plenty of good teases on the site, and not all of them need to be for everyone.