A Good Deed

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
justruinit
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

A Good Deed

Post by justruinit »

Thursday night is my night out with my friends. Four of us go to a nearby bar and just relax. Three of us are old high school buddies and the fourth guy (Dave) is a new friend that one of the others brought into our group. My live-in girlfriend (Linda) is okay with my drinking night and usually waits up for me just to tease me! Linda is very sexy and always ready to tease me.

Last Thursday night when I said good bye to Linda she told me to "...come home horny!" I stayed at the bar a bit too long. Somehow it was just Dave and me at the end of the night. Dave was in no shape to drive home. The bar is just a couple of blocks from my home. So, I told him to stay at my place for the night.

We walked home and when we walked into the front room, Linda was standing there, wearing high heels and a sheer black floor-length robe. Under her robe, which was open, she had on stockings, a garter belt, black lacy panties and a matching bra. She was wearing something else, a very pissed off look on her beautiful face!

"What the fuck is going on?" Linda asked. "Who the fuck is that loser? And what the fuck is he doing here?" She put her hands on her hips and stood there looking like an beautiful Empress who was not very happy with her servants. Linda's 27 year old body dressed in that sexy lingerie looked like she was a personal trainer!

I sat him on the couch, he was really out of it, and walked over to her. I reached for her but she pushed my hands away and said, "Start talking shit head!"

I told her that he was too drunk to drive and no cabs were available. I also said how sorry I was to bring him home. I meant that! She looked sooooo fuckin' hot! She was planning on an erotic night with me. I looked her up and down and was getting a hardon just looking at her! Linda saw my bulge and just giggled - a real nasty giggle....

She shook her head and said to get her a glass of wine. I started to walk toward the kitchen and Linda said, "Do I look like I was going to do the dishes, shithead? The wine is in the bedroom, where I was waiting for you. Go on and get a glass for me."

On the night stand, I saw the wine and two glasses; LInda had planned a fuckin' great night for me and I fucked it up by bringing Dave home with me. Then I noticed her dildo on the nightstand. Linda must have been playing with it!

I pictured her laying on the bed, legs spread, rubbing the dildo on her smooth, juicy pussy. Then pushing it in and moaning as she pushed it in deeper and deeper trying to get herself off. She would be feeling her tit with her other hand and grinding herself against the dildo.

So I grabbed the wine and ran back to the living room with a rock hard cock in my pants hoping to salvage the night. When I walked into the living room I saw Linda on her knees in front of Dave. She had pulled his pants down to his ankles and she was sucking on his cock! He looked asleep!

She motioned for me to sit next to him. She kept looking at me while she put his soft cock in her mouth, sucking it and licking it. His cock was finally getting hard and I knew it was bigger than mine! Linda reached up and rubbed my cock through my pants and then she gagged on his.

Linda stopped sucking long enough to unzip my pants and take my cock out. My cock is about 6 inches but Dave's was at least 12 inches! She grabbed both cocks and started to stroke them. She smiled at me and said, "His cock is so big, help me stroke it." When I didn't move my hand she slapped my cock and she yelled, "Do it motherfucker! You brought him here, you shit head! Jerk him off NOW!"

I reached for his cock and moved my hand up and down his shaft. What was I doing? I never thought about playing with another guy! But I was jerking him off because Linda ordered me to. Linda put her mouth on the tip of his cock and started to suck it as I stroked his big cock. She grabbed my balls and squeezed them so hard I moaned.

"Do you like me rubbing your cock?" she asked. I nodded. She stood up and took off her panties. She straddled Dave and lowered her wet pussy on his cock. When he was all the way in her pussy she reached for my dick and rubbed it some more.

"His cock is so big! Mmmmm.... He's bigger than you! Oh yes! He is filling my pussy up with his cock. It feels so good. I just want it all," she whispered to me. Then she stood up and walked in front of me and said, "Lick my pussy."

I did and she was grindingher pussy against my face. Dave was making noises like he was waking up out of his drunken stupor. I was worried he would remember this and me playing with him. Linda got on top of him again and he finally came inside her.

Linda got off him and said to leave him on the couch. She walked toward the bedroom and looked over her shoulder at me. "Well, get the fuck up, asshole. I'm not done with you yet. You fuckin' owe me for ruining this night for me. And you will pay for it. C'mon dipshit!"

She put on jeans and a black, sleeveless turtleneck blouse. When i started to say something she told to shut up and take off all my clothes. Feeling a little bit better about what was going to happen, I did as she directed.

Linda was standing next to our bed and told me to lay down on my back. She started to stroke my dick and said, "You are so small next to him. I'm gonna call you Bug-fucker from now on." I said that it wasn't that small and "THWACK!" she smacked my cock so hard I screamed in pain. She slapped it again and again. I reached for her ass and she slapped my balls.

"That's it, you jerkoff. You have to be tied up." Both hands were tied to the bed. She continued to stroke me. She stopped and tied my ankles to the foot of the bed, spread-eagle. I felt so helpless but I thought that if I pleased Linda, she would be good to me.

Linda smiled and was stroking my cock. I started to moan and she went faster! I sais "Oh yeah, that's it! It feels good! Yeah oh yeah!" My body started to twitch and jerk. The cum was ready to shoot out of my cock.

Linda stopped stroking my cock and began to gently rub my balls. My cock was throbbing! Linda moved her face toward my cock. She parted her lips like she was going to put her mouth on it. All I could think of was that I would cum in her mouth.

All of a sudden Linda stood up. She seemed to tower over me. "That's enough for tonight," she said. Then she stroked my dick slowly and completely stopped! The cum started to flow out of my cock and she just sat on the bed watching. I started to beg her to finish but she just told me to shut up.

"Maybe tomorrow you can have a real handjob, but don't bet on it, bug-fucker," she said. "You should stop cumming for awhile. A long while." I just nodded.