Truth or Dare

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Princess Raquel
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Post by Princess Raquel »

Question 2 "how big is your cock really" is now closed, I will tally up the numbers and post the new dare shortly
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

princessraquel84 wrote:I need to find one sub in the forum to complete this. They must have a digital camera. Any brave souls?
My bravery depends on what you would have me do with it and if the picture would need to be posted publicly or only submitted to you privately. I'm not comfortable with posting a picture publicly, so if that's what you want I'm not your guy. But I'm sure there will be plenty of willing guys on this site.
redfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redfred »

It look like things are about to get VERY interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.

redfred
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

princessraquel84 wrote:I need to find one sub in the forum to complete this. They must have a digital camera. Any brave souls?
Yes no yes no, ... I've done your latest tease, I know how wicked you can be. But still...
I'm not into sissyfication and public and I have some privacy around here, but not that much.
But stil...

I am afraid that your asignment is probably bigger than the privacy I have this weekend and therefor have to say no.
sub1brian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by sub1brian »

I have a digital camera. I am not sure I can complete your request, but would be willing to give it a try, provided it's not too off the wall and my anonymity can remain in place. Otherwise, I would require that any pic would be submitted to you personally PrincessRaquel. I am very new to this kind of thing, and if you were to let me know a little bit more about what it might entail I would be able to answer more reliably.
sub1brian
randy
Explorer
Explorer

not so brave, but want to please

Post by randy »

i want to please You Princess. i have a cam, and face extreme pain if i can't please You.

randy
your balls
slave9898
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slave9898 »

I too aswell have a digi cam.
I am willing to help you princess if you choose me.
neakyone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by neakyone »

also has a digital camera
painslut2007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by painslut2007 »

princessraquel84 wrote:Miss Melanie's dare... (thought up of course)

I need to find one sub in the forum to complete this. They must have a digital camera. Any brave souls?

i would like to participate if chosen

As to erics dare,

I must say, though no limits were set, I am not submissive. However if agreed upon I will create an altered webtease to somewhat of what you wished.
eric
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by eric »

princessraquel84 wrote:Miss Melanie's dare... (thought up of course)

I need to find one sub in the forum to complete this. They must have a digital camera. Any brave souls?

As to erics dare,

I must say, though no limits were set, I am not submissive. However if agreed upon I will create an altered webtease to somewhat of what you wished.
That would be most gracious.
slut602
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slut602 »

I'm new here. Would love to join in. I have a digital camera and will do whatever you tell me if i can.

love and kisses..xxx
love to wear panties and suck cock
Princess Raquel
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Time for the dare. The biggest I read was 8 inches, therefore... everyone who participated must edge 8 times. No one may cum, except littledick for having the courage to admit he was the smallest, he may cum. Remember, do your eight edges first.

painslut2007 and atownesquire may aske me question now for being at the 8 inch mark.
Princess Raquel
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

As to the sub I choose with the cam, they must be willing to submit the picture in the forum, there will be no head shots so it will remain anonymous. Having said that, please re-reply if you are interested.

Princess
waiting
Explorer
Explorer

Post by waiting »

Princess:

This is a very cool thread. I've been away and just noticed it when I got back. I'll participate in the next open question, and also have a camera for you if no one else volunteers. I also have enjoyed your teases.

waiting
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jaberwocky »

Dear Princess,

I just came in to inform you I've edge 8 times.
(thank god nobody around here with a 49" member)