Truth or Dare

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

Hello Mistress Raquel.

To get to the point:
Flacid: 3,2 inches ( = 8,1 cm)
Hard: 6,2 inches ( = 15,75 cm)

I Have Participated in "The Game" by Mistress Melanie, but have yet to cum. (normally I cum almost daily)
About the dare, I'm not into sissyfication and public (and I have some, but not many privacy at home).
(The reasons I tell you the last part, is to decrease the change that I won't obey the dare you come up with, as that would be a waste of your precious time.)

Edit I have just finished your tease "Princess's revenge"
Last edited by Jaberwocky on Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Marke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by Marke »

Princess Raquel

My willy is almost 3 inches when soft (and it's not too cold).

Fully erect I'm just under 5 inches.

In both cases circumference is around 4 inches.
Last edited by Marke on Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

See below.. It seems to have double postted so i deleted this copy.
Last edited by omssx on Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

Hi Miss Raquel, I would like to join here too as long as Melanie doesnt mind. I notice you offered to help her with her thread so i dont suppose it matters me being here!

My cock is anywhere between 2.3 and 3 inches when soft (it varies, strangely) and 6 when hard but it can be about 6.5 if im really going for it and about 1.5-2 inches in diameter.

My absolute limits are anything involving others (in RL or friends i have on the net etc..) And i dont live alone so i cant be noisy or messy and i cant swallow a whole load of cum, ive only managed ruined orgasms of cum and i know its all i will ever be able to do. I dont want to ruin the game by being told do something i cant do.
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

redfred wrote:Good Morning Princess Raquel,

After thinking about a dare that would be appropriate for you I think I have come up with one.

I dare you fantasize about what Ms Melanie would "dare you" to do, and then complete the fantasy by acting it out. IE: what do you think Melanie would dare you to do? .... then do it.

Upon finishing, report back in detail.

I hope both you, Princess Raquel, and Melanie enjoy this dare.

redfred
Well, I know I will enjoy this one :innocent:
Princess Raquel
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Post by Princess Raquel »

I dare you fantasize about what Ms Melanie would "dare you" to do, and then complete the fantasy by acting it out. IE: what do you think Melanie would dare you to do? .... then do it.
This one will definately take some time to think of. Only because I don't know Miss Melanie. My mind may think of something completely off the wall, but in a good way. I will report back.
redfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redfred »

princessraquel84 wrote:
This one will definately take some time to think of. Only because I don't know Miss Melanie. My mind may think of something completely off the wall, but in a good way. I will report back.
Thank You Ma'am for participation in the dares. And I am sure that your inventive imagination will pleasantly surprise us all. BTW .. "off the wall" sound just fab to me :-P

Respectfully
redfred
neakyone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by neakyone »

i am about 5.5" long when fully erect
sub1brian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by sub1brian »

PrincessRaquel84, I would like to get in on this game as well if it's not too late. To answer your question, my cock is about 7 1/4 inches long and about 1 3/4 inches in diameter.
I look forward to taking a more active role on this site, this is just the kind of idea I was hoping to come across. (sorry for the pun)
sub1brian
eric
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by eric »

princessraquel84 wrote:next time you should swallow ;-)
If it is your wish, I definitely will next time.

At first I was at a loss. What could I possibly dare? There were no restrictions set and no limits, the sky is the limit. So I figure might as well take advantage of the opportunity.

Not sure if this counts as a dare or a web tease, but I look forward to hearing your response!

Get a glass full of ice, towel, nipple clamps and a dildo. Rub an ice cube across your lips, flick your tongue at the ice cube, suck on it and make it just starts to melt. Slide the ice cube down your neck feel the cold water touch your skin, your shoulders, between your breasts until it melts. Rub an ice cube on and around each nipple until it melts. Once they have melted attach the nipple clamps. After the pain goes away, take the clamps off and immediately reattach them.

Take more ice and rub it all over your body until you are one cold, wet mess. Take the remaining ice cubes and insert as many as you can in your ass. Insert the vibe into your pussy and don't stop until you have cum.

Now I am off to do your new webtease. Oh and my cock is 6.5 inches erect, nearly 3 inches flacid.
atownesquire
Explorer
Explorer

Post by atownesquire »

princessraquel84 wrote:New question, open to all subs.

How big is your cock really?

Remember, there will be a dare that follows
Between 7.5 and 8 inches hard, but only 1.5 to 2 inches soft. :-)
randy
Explorer
Explorer

how big

Post by randy »

tiny,Princess, 5"hard. :whistle:
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Makarov »

In regards to choosing the orgasm procedure, I chose the method princess Raquel performed on her sub. Minus the air control. I might have been able to jerry-rig something, but I have no need to risk asphyxiation, not to mention control of my body's major life support systems is past my limit.

I probably didn't do it quite as perfectly as she did to him; a single squirt got past my thumb and shot my left arm. Otherwise, all else was stopped. The only thing I ended up with was a dull ache in my balls, no feeling as though I needed to pee.

And it's about six inches hard. Average.
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

i guess ill pop in on this game, my cock is 7.5 inches fully erect. look forward to seeing where this game goes...
Princess Raquel
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Post by Princess Raquel »

Miss Melanie's dare... (thought up of course)

I need to find one sub in the forum to complete this. They must have a digital camera. Any brave souls?

As to erics dare,

I must say, though no limits were set, I am not submissive. However if agreed upon I will create an altered webtease to somewhat of what you wished.