A Night of Fun

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
boy2460
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

A Night of Fun

Post by boy2460 »

A Night of Fun

*this is the first erotic story I’ve ever written, so I don’t know how good it will be. I enjoyed writing it though :D

John was tied spread eagle to the bed. Trixie kneeled on the bed between John’s legs, smiling at him. She dangled a key above him, giggling. John had been locked in a chastity belt for three weeks. Three very sexually frustrating weeks. But now he was going to be let out, for “a night of fun” as Trixie described it.

“Are you excited to finally come out of your cage soon?” Trixie asked teasingly.

“Oh god, yes Mistress Trixie!” He cried out. Mistress Trixie is what she insisted John refer to her as when they were playing.

Trixie leaned over John and then started to grind up against him. Her whole body was pressed on to his, making him moan as his cock tried to get hard in its cage.

“It’s so fun teasing you while your cock is in its little cage, maybe I should just do this all night. What do you think, honey?” She asked rubbing against John.

Overwhelmed with pleasure and frustration, all John could muster up for a reply was a moan. Trixie just loved how she could drive him crazy with lust like this.

“Don’t worry, I’m just kidding, honey.” Trixie said getting off of him and holding his chastity belt. “I said I would unlock you tonight and that’s what I’m going to do.” She took the key and slowly unlocked him. Almost immediately after being taken out of the chastity belt, John’s cock sprung up, fully erect. “Oh my, excited aren’t we?” Trixie asked giggling.

“You have no idea” John said smiling. After three weeks it felt amazing to be out of his chastity belt. It had been so long since he’d been able to have a full unrestrained erection. He wanted so badly for her to stroke, suck, and fuck his cock, but he kept that to himself. He knew that Trixie knew exactly how much he wanted that, and he also knew that Trixie was completely in control of this situation and the more he asked, begged, and pleaded for his cock to be touched, the more she would want to tease him before touching it. But they both knew he was in for a lot of teasing regardless.

Trixie grabbed a bottle of massage oil she had warmed up and put by the bed beforehand, and walked toward John. She poured a large portion of the oil on John’s chest and slowly began to rub it onto him in little circles. She rubbed it all over his chest, twirling her fingers around his nipples. Then she moved down to the sides of his abdomen slowly going up and down with both hands. Next she moved down to his inner and outer thighs, rubbing around, but making sure not to touch his cock. The whole thing went on for less than a half an hour, but it felt like half a day to John.

The whole time they looked into each other’s eyes. Trixie loved how every movement was driving John insane with lust. She loved being in complete control of him. John completely surrendered to Trixie’s touch. His untouched cock was throbbing and his balls were sore and tingling like crazy. He was in a state of blissful, yet agonizing, frustration. The only thing in his world at that moment was Trixie, her eyes, her smile, and her touch. Her soft, warm, teasing touch.

“Now for the moment I know you’ve been waiting for,” Trixie said smiling. She lightly grabbed John’s cock with one hand and massaged his balls with the other. John let out a loud moan, and then an even louder moan when she started to slowly stroke his cock up and down with her warm, oiled hand. His body tried to thrust into her hand, but whenever he thrust, she loosened her grip on his cock. Eventually, he was able to sit mostly still.

“Oh my god Mistress Trixie, thank you so much!” John moaned, panting “Thank you” John was panting heavily and his skin was all slick with massage oil and sweat.

“You’ve earned it, you’ve been such a good boy these last three weeks” Trixie said, keeping her steady pace on stroking his cock and massaging his balls. “Now you don’t need to say another word. Just lay back and enjoy it.”

For about two more minutes she kept stroking him as he panted, moaned, and sweated in ecstasy. He felt his balls start to tingle like crazy and is cock start to vibrate. He felt himself starting to cum. His cock twitched, and his legs tensed up. He was just about to shoot and…she took her hands off and smiled at him. John groaned. They had been into this kind of thing for a long time. After a lot of her edging him and quite a few accidents, Trixie had learned exactly when to stop to bring him as close to the edge as possible without letting him cum.

John knew that he was not going to be allowed to cum that quick beforehand, what he didn’t know was whether he was going to cum at all that night. On one hand John felt like he was at his limit, on the other hand, Trixie always liked to try to stretch John’s limits. That was one of John’s favorite things about her as a Domme.

For the next hour she ruthlessly edged John, taking him to the edge and stopping right before he came dozens of times. His balls felt like they were on fire and his cock was throbbing and frustrated more than it had ever been in his life. After the hour was done, Trixie leaned over and whispered into John’s ear.

“This will be the last edge, and I think I’ll do it with my mouth. Either I make you cum, let you shoot all of your hot goo down my throat. Or…I stop, lock you up again and we’ll try this again three weeks later. Now how much do you want to cum?”

“Oh god, more than you can imagine” John gasped “I feel like… like I’ll explode if I don’t cum. My balls are so full and I’m so frustrated and…”

“Shhh” Trixie pressed her finger to John’s lips “That’s enough.” She said, softly smiling.

Trixie took his rock hard cock in her mouth and started sucking on it. She swirled her tongue around his shaft while bringing her head back and forth. She sucked on it like she was starving for his cock. After only thirty seconds, John was about to cum. He tensed up, getting closer and closer, he almost was sure he was going to get to cum at this point. Then she stopped. John moaned loudly disappointed.

“Better luck next time” Trixie said teasingly. She then stood up and casually put John back in his chastity belt and untied him.

Later that night they were lying side by side before going to sleep, Jon wearing only his chastity belt and Trixie wearing only her sweatpants.

“John,” Trixie leaned over and quietly, lightly grabbing his caged cock.

“Yes honey…”he replied

“Do you wish I’d let you cum tonight?” She asked

“Well, uh yeah. My balls are killing me” He replied

“Do you wish I’d let you out of your cock cage to play more”

“Yeah…”John replied.

“Do you regret giving me complete control of your cock?” she asked.

John smiled “Never in a million years.”

--------------------------------------------------------
http://boy2460.tumblr.com/post/62636209 ... ght-of-fun
Last edited by boy2460 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: A Night of Fun

Post by SexualChoc »

maybe it's because I am "of a different generation"
but just a link...
why should I click it??
what is the reason, purpose.. point???

Well for those who like me do not click...
without some kind of : here is what this link is about...
it is a long fantasy story.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
boy2460
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: A Night of Fun

Post by boy2460 »

SexualChoc wrote:maybe it's because I am "of a different generation"
but just a link...
why should I click it??
what is the reason, purpose.. point???

Well for those who like me do not click...
without some kind of : here is what this link is about...
it is a long fantasy story.
thanks for the input