Group Made Cock Hero - Creators Wanted!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Group Made Cock Hero - Creators Wanted!

Post by Frivolous »

Hey everyone I'm happy to announce we will be creating the first group made episode of Cock Hero! What does that mean? Well we'll be accepting 1 round from any creator who wants to submit (feel free to submit more than 1 round if you'd like), when we've reached a certain number we will combine them all into one full length episode! The result will be a complete episode showcasing everyone's work. I want to give those creators who don't have time or the content, a chance to get something out there and still feel like they're a part of the community. If you're interested in participating here are the rules:

Each creator will submit an edited round. With each submitted round we will need the song used in the edit and a separate audio file with just the beats. (and if you can include what the BPM is too it would be helpful)

We will go through and create the stroke meters using the tracks you provide us.

If you are unable to create beats it's okay. We will generate the beats and add the bar for you. You just need to send us the finished round and the song file.

As far as the actual content goes, there are no specific rules. You are free to use whatever content you would like. The same goes for the music. Feel free to add your own flair.

To make it easier for us, we ask that you follow these guidelines for your submission

Technical Specs:

Video Size - 1280x720
Frame Rate - 29.97

I would say 3-6 minutes for length (unless it's super hot! lol)

If you're interested in participating please leave a comment saying "I'm in!" That way we can gauge how many rounds we should expect.

And one more time what your submission should include.

1) 1 (or more) edited rounds, (720p, 29.97 if you decide to include encouragement text or anything, please add that in your edit. Leave enough space for the stroke meter to sit under it)

2 )The song file used in the edit

3) A separate audio file with your beats (if you're able to create them. Otherwise we will handle that)

We're still deciding on what the best way to send files is so we'll get back to you on that. In the meantime you can get started on your edits!

If there's anything I missed, please feel free to ask. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Jupiter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Group Made Cock Hero - Creators Wanted!

Post by Jupiter »

Alright glad to get finally get this moving :lol:

Just to be clear, when we submit our round(s), should it include the song in the audio, or do you just want it as a separate file? (I understand that the "beats only" file is separate)

Also I'm gonna need to know how many breaks to make at some point. I'll make like 5 for now but I'll need to be notified if we go longer. I imagine 30 seconds will be the length?

Also will I be doing the intro and credits as well or will you be doing that? It's no trouble if you need me to.

EDIT:
We should Email around a kick drum sound so we all use the same one.
Jupiter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jupiter »

awesomex wrote:Frivolous,

Do you want to make a dropbox or something similar so we can send the rounds and files to you?

is that video size right? it would normally be 1280X1080 (HD 1080i/p) or 960X720 (SD 720p) for standard widescreen?
Normal widescreen is 1280x720 or 1920x1080. I think what you've mentioned are older 3:4 aspect ratios, as opposed to the modern 16:9 ratio.
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

awesomex wrote:No, those sizes are definitely not 4:3

after some quick googling

"It has to do with Pixel Aspect Ratio, or the shape of the actual pixels. Most of the time computers display their output with square-shaped pixels, but in video playback pixels are most-often not square-shaped. 1280x720 is 16x9 when square pixels are used, but 960x720 is also 16x9 because the pixels are non-square"

never mind.. I'm getting confused with adobe's workspace sizes and what It ends up outputting...

1280X720 is fine..
Haha yeah, 1280x720 or 1920x1080, those are the standard widescreen formats. But yeah lets shoot for 1280 x 720 please :D.

As for the audio file I will need a separate file with the song. It'll be more for reference purposes. The round that gets sent should include sound too. So basically:

The video file with music

The music file by itself

And separate beats track
Jupiter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jupiter »

Frivolous wrote:
As for the audio file I will need a separate file with the song. It'll be more for reference purposes. The round that gets sent should include sound too. So basically:

The music file by itself

And separate beats track
Alright cool.
You still didn't answer my question about whether or not I'm doing intro/credits.

Also I just checked the kick that awesomex posted. Sounds good, so I say we all use it.

And if it's all the same to you gentlemen I'd like a round somewhere towards the end of the video. There's this song I wanna use and it's really intense :w00t:
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

Jupiter wrote:
Frivolous wrote:

The music file by itself

And separate beats track
Alright cool.
You still didn't answer my question about whether or not I'm doing intro/credits.

Also I just checked the kick that awesomex posted. Sounds good, so I say we all use it.

And if it's all the same to you gentlemen I'd like a round somewhere towards the end of the video. There's this song I wanna use and it's really intense :w00t:
Oh sorry, yeah. You got it, but let's hang on until we decide what this will be called and everything.

As far as that kickdrum goes, I say people can use that. But keep in mind, not everyone does it that way. I generate my beats using the BPM, so I wouldnt say we limit it to one sound. But it any case we should save this discussion for the other thread :-D I want people to signup here.
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by »

I'm ok for one round !
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

Alrighty people whose in for this experiment? I'm excited to see your creations!
tribes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tribes »

Frivolous wrote:Alrighty people whose in for this experiment? I'm excited to see your creations!

I've got one for you, may need to re render to get it to spec but otherwise happy to contibute
Mr123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mr123 »

i will also contribute a round, maxbe even two. hope to be done till the end of next week....
CUM EXPRESS - NEXT - NDURO - ZART/HART
Jupiter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jupiter »

sooo............. we doin this or what?
x802snow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by x802snow »

Yeah, where do I send the rounds to? I've got a couple old ones that I've got kicking around. I was going to use them but decided to rework them instead. These two are up for grabs.
tribes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tribes »

x802snow wrote:Yeah, where do I send the rounds to? I've got a couple old ones that I've got kicking around. I was going to use them but decided to rework them instead. These two are up for grabs.

Mine are ready too, I can put on a google drive temporarily for the compiler to get and work his magic
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

Just a reminder for anyone interested in contributing a round! I currently have about 6 scenes, we only need a few more to make this a full episode! PM me if you're interested! :-D
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

Alrighty people, whose gonna give me some edits!? I've got some great scenes that other creators have made just sittin' on the shelf here. I need to make this episode whole. MAKE US WHOLE :lol: PM me if you're interested!