A Visit to a Peep Show

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
justruinit
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

A Visit to a Peep Show

Post by justruinit »

Live peep shows are great! A hot sexy fox that undresses for you and encourages you to take out your cock and jerkoff while she watches you! The place I went to is on the same block as two gentlemen's clubs. After a few drinks and a couple of lap dances, I walked down the street to the peep show to jerk off for some hottie.

This place sold DVDs, sex toys, sex aids, BDSM equipment, and had about two dozen private booths for movies. In the back of the store there are six other booths for live peep shows. Only three ladies were there that night, probably because it was a Tuesday night.

A few guys were shopping in the store, but they seemed to be checking out the ladies, too. The first lady was in her early 20's and was actually reading a book! She was cute, but just looked like she wanted to leave. The second lady was a bit older and a bit heavier. She had a beer-belly and her tits were sagging. She had holes in her stockings and was trying very hard to get every guy to go into her booth.

The last gal was petite with black hair. She wore a black leather corsette. I picked her. I walked around the booth and went in to it. After taking care of the money, the shade went up and there she was! She looked so sexy wearing the leather one-piece. She picked up her phone and said, "Well, let's see what you got, bug-fucker. And don't make me wait."

That was not what I expected to hear, but I quickly took out my cock and started to stroke it for her.

She said, "What the fuck are you doing? Did I give you permission to touch that? Listen dipshit, that cock is mine. Do you understand? It is mine. You don't decide when you will jerkoff. I decide for you. Let go of my cock right now."

I stopped jerking off and just stood there. I couldn't think of anything to say. She asked if I had any toys with me. I said that I did not. She told to go and buy some things. A butt plug, nipple clamps, and, for her, dildo and vibrator. I said that I still had some time before the timer ran out, but she told me to get the things and then come back.

By the time I bought everything, some other guy was in the booth. So I had to wait for my turn. The other lady told me to go to her booth for a great show, but I said I was waiting for other gal. She said I was being really stupid.

Finally the guy left and I walked in. I paid again and shade went up. I showed her what I bought and she told me to bring the dildo and vibrator to her. I walked around to her side and handed them to her.

I went around again and tapped on her door. She took the things and closed the door. I walked back to my side. She told me to put in more money because this was going to take awhile.

She told me to drop my pants and turn around so she could look at my "sorry, skinny ass." She told me to bend over and put the butt plug in my asshole. I did not have any lotion for it. She said to put it in my mouth to lubricate it. I did it and started to penetrate my hole with the butt plug.

She took control of me and told me to slide it in slowly, just a little way. Then take it all the way out. She said to put it in again, a little deeper. Then she said to take it out and sniff it. She said to spit on it and put it in all the way! It felt so fucking big! I thought my hole was going to rip! I pushed it all the way in.

When it was in all the way she told me to turn to face her. My cock was bigger than I ever remembered it being! She looked at it and laughed at me! "Put the nipple clamps on for me," she said. I did not hesitate and put on the clamps. The pain was unbelievable!

She said, "Start to stroke that puny dick." I did.

"Faster faster, and squeeze that butt plug in your asshole," she said. I did as instructed and felt my cock get ready to cum. I groaned and she said not to cum yet. Just then, the timer ran out. I had to put more money into the machine and, of course, tip her again too.

As the shade came up, she said to keep jerking off which I did! I moaned that I was going to cum and she said to stop! I couldn't believe it! "Please let me cum," I begged her. "Please!" She laughed and said no.

"It's cumming!" I said. "Catch it in your hand," she said. I did as told.

"Now I want you to obey me, sissy-bitch," she said, smiling at me. "Lick all the cum in your hand. Then I want you to show me the cum in your mouth before you swallow it. DO IT NOW BITCH!"

I stood there with a butt plug in my ass and nipple clamps on both nipples and a handful of cum. I looked at her and thought how wonderful it would be to be her slave. I slowly raised my hand to my mouth and started to lick my cum. After I licked it all up, I looked at her and opened my mouth.

She smiled at me and said, "Swallow it sissy." I did. She smiled again and said, "You passed the test. You are now my slave. You will come back for more training. I will be here Thursday night. Come here then. Now get the fuck out of here. And do NOT cum." I bowed my head and said, "Yes Mistress." I removed the toys, dressed, and left the store, even hornier than when I first arrived.