Feedback for Tricked and Trapped

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
submatt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Feedback for Tricked and Trapped

Post by submatt »

I don't know why - I just love the idea of being completely at a woman's mercy.
str0be
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by str0be »

I thought it was ok.

It was a touch long for my liking, and the idea of being left there to starve was a buzzkill.

But the girl was cute and I like the concept of the video camera thing.
real-webjunky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by real-webjunky »

she is just too sweet....
no - she looks too sweet ... ;)
hope i survive this one ...

good work again!
thank you
Tabby
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tabby »

I enjoyed most of it. The length didn't bother me, and the girl was pretty cute. But as str0be said, the idea of being left there to starve is a buzzkill.
ismara
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by ismara »

I love teases like this. Great concept. The length wasn't at all an issue for me, if anything I was disappointed to see it end.
Marke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by Marke »

She's so beautiful - how could you not enjoy this tease.

It is more of an illustrated story than an interactive tease, but that's the fun of webteases, they take so many forms.
odon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odon »

Submatt,

Thanks for creating these teases. Self-bondage is something that I frequently try to accomplish while viewing this site as I find it really heightens the experience. Since you obviously have the technical skills, I am surprised that you didn't do either of the bondage teases in the new flash format since it seems a natural fit. I mean how much self-bondage can one actually get into if one also has to be able to click the mouse?

Odon
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Quazwierdcev283 »

while i enjoyed this tease i wasn't able to get the full effect cuz i'm not sure how to do self bondage, any tips?
Marke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by Marke »

LOL - with care!

First choose your material - stockings, rope, chains, etc. Same rules apply as for normal bondage - nothing around the neck, watch for rope burns and the like.

Knots or locks depends on your tastes and skills.

One thing that I have done with a girl was to roll her tights down to her knees - that acts as a constraint. I then undid the strap on one of her shoes and looped it through the other and refastened it. I then undid the belt of her dress, had her put her arms down by her side and refastened it. That kind of worked and she enjoyed wriggling in her clothes for a while, but it wasn't really her scene. So we stopped and I went back to giving her a foot and leg massage - she was a waitress and so really appreciated it.

Anyway - sorry, got off topic - search the web; there are lots of resource sites for self bondage. For example, try this one: http://www.boundanna.com