For those who like Football and Denial

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
CEIlexee
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

For those who like Football and Denial

Post by CEIlexee »

A little idea I had the other day, and plan on doing myself. If you want to play go ahead there are no restrictions and no one has to sign up to be apart of. Just pick your favorite team in the nfl. If they win, then you get to have an orgasm however you want, but if they lose you have to tease yourself and then deny your orgasm and wait until the next week. Your team decides your orgasm soo if they lose all their games then you wont orgasm for a few months. The only time you get a freebie is on their bye week, if you want to call it a freebie. That is when you will give yourself a ruined orgasm and wait until they play again. Also, every touchdown gains an edge. If your team scores 3 touchdowns in the game then you have to edge three times before cumming/denying yourself. A field goal is worth 3 points so however many field goals are made you have to do an edge for each point (not including extra points which comes after touchdowns). So if 2 field goals are made then you have to do 6 edges along with however many touchdown edges that were scored. Now for the negatives....if your team fumbles 20 smack to the balls...if your team throws an interception 30 smacks. for penalties like holding you have to add them up at the end of the game. So if they got holding 5 yards, pass interference 10 yards, then you have 15 total. That 15 becomes minutes and that is how long you have to fuck yourself...it can be fingers/dildo/buttplug...whatever. You only have to do the negative things if your team loses! The season starts tomorrow! so pick your favorite team and have fun! Hopefully your team goes undefeated...I hope mine does
Stafford
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: For those who like Football and Denial

Post by Stafford »

Like the Idea and will do the negative
I'll ask me Master if i can play the whole tease but he has me in Denial

My Team will be the Carolina Panthers

Have fun for the Next 17 weeks till the Post season starts after Christmas

P.s. it maybe good just to do a list of Negative for easy use