Faraday's Omegle Logs

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Faraday
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Faraday's Omegle Logs

Post by Faraday »

I made a thread earlier and there was a little bit of confusion. With that in mind, I have to confirm that these are genuine conversations, all from Omegle. That can be both a good and bad place to meet people. I decided to recreate the thread with a better title, as this is where I'll be posting these interactions for those who enjoy peaking in on them.

These are copied verbatim from the actual chat log, save for me changing names.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You both like bdsm.

Me: 23-year-old submissive male student from California, looking to earn a dominant girl's permission to cum. >.<
Her: Hm, and how do you intend to earn it?
Her: (And also, what do you study? I'm curious.)
Me: Well... I could earn it any way you'd like, really. By doing what you tell me, or cumming in a humiliating manner or to something humiliating... It's whatever you like or makes you happy, makes me happy...
Me: I'm studying mathematics and computation, though I enjoy public outreach for science and astronomy.
Me: And doing a lot in student affairs at the moment too. A lot of stuff. :)
Her: Well, be a good boy and keep me company for a little bit, and we'll see how my mood sways, yeah?
Her: Ah, rad! Tell me your thesis. :>
Me: Eh, I'm undergrad. >.<
Me: I worked after highschool for a couple years.
Her: At 23? Gosh, some little slut's taking a whi--
Her: Yeah, that's valid. <3
Me: But but but I'm at UCLA? That's good, right? ^^
Her: I guess it qualifies you to lick my feet?
Me: It totally would. I'm overqualified for that actually...
Her: Mm, why don't we go over your resume for running your tongue over these nice black stockings of mine*?
Her: (*: That I mean, I'm not actually wearing right now. But they'd be in your job description, naturally.)
Me: Hmm... Well, I mean I don't have much first hand experience. But I'm a quick learner.
Her: Mm, well, you know, I'd generally only hire someone with previous experience in the field. That's the catch 22 you get, right? <3
Me: Well, I consider a lack of experience an often unrecognized benefit, since I can learn it right the first time.
Her: Ah, ah, crafty, crafty.
Me: Plus I've given it considerable thought and study, and seen many video on demonstration.
Her: I'm sure you have!
Her: I guess there's an unpaid internship available leashed up underneath my desk~
Me: I don't have to apply? You'll make a special exception?
Her: Oh, I think so.
Her: You'll probably click right into the proper mindset for your duties as soon as I push your nose between my thighs, after all.
Me: This internship has me so excited, you have no idea...
Her: Are you properly addicted to the scent and taste of slit yet, or will your mind be blown for the first time?
Her: It's on the questionnaire, have to ask.
Me: I have been waiting for the right slit to get addicted to, but I am fully prepared for it.
Me: I am sure my mind will be completely blown though, and I'll find myself craving it over and over in no time...
Her: And, you know, if you need a little encouragement, these feet might just wrap around that bulge in the front of your trousers...
Her: Just, you know, don't hit your head.
Her: It can get a little cramped and hot under there, after all.
Me: I have no problem being hot and sweaty as long as my superior enjoys my work.
Me: And hitting my head - not worried - I am okay with pain.
Her: Oh, I'm sure you'd be fine with me throwing you against the wall and spanking you senseless, bringing the loop of a belt down on that cute little ass of yours over and over as your cock pulses harder and harder for me --
Her: But, um, hitting your head against something above? That just hurts!
Me: ... Sometimes you just have to take the pain and keep on going! >.<
Her: Aw, you poor, horny little thing.
Her: I guess I'd kiss it better, at least.
Her: Or worse, depending.
Me: Yeah... Totally frustrated at the moment. More-so from you now, haha. And kissing... it would be for better and worse, both.
Her: Maybe sit you in my lap, run a few fingers across yours, unbutton my blouse, push you up against my breast. That should take your mind off of --
Her: Well, honestly everything, I think.
Me: You sound so nice.
Me: I could get lost forever in there.
Her: That's a hot way to put it, isn't it?
Her: Tell me about it. The warmth of skin, the soft scent, the way you can just fall against me, feeling that bit of fabric brush against your cheek as all your thoughts slip away.
Me: And I slowly curl up into you, my chest rising up and own, mind relaxing, slightly nuzzling against you.
Her: My legs shift, just a little, a soft sigh of escaping breath as I pull you in.
Her: One hand rubbing against the back of your hair like I'm setting in soft, subtle hooks.
Me: I don't think I would fall asleep... Instead I'd be conscious and want it to last forever, safe and secure.
Her: Yeah, I think so.
Her: And maybe it could last forever.
Her: Pinned happily against my breast like that. You didn't really want to cum, did you? That's what I'd purr into your ear, running just one little finger up and down across your pants.
Me: I'd shake my head, buried in you, but my crotch would still be hard..
Her: Mmm...
Her: I guess, even though your mind has figured out what you want...
Her: your body, and that throbbing, pulsing, aching cock of yours... still hasn't caught up, has it?
Her: I think I'd wrap my fingers around that tent. Not stroking you, just gripping you.
Me: And it kind of throbs, and I tense up with your touch...
Her: I'd stop, ease up as you tense, whisper into your ear - just relax, yes?
Her: You're my helpless little slut, after all.
Her: It's not like you can do anything wrong.
Me: I'd breath heavily, focusing on your words, nodding in confirmation as your little slut
Her: But we're just going to have to drain all that tension out, if we want to keep you dreamily, mindlessly lapping away at my breast forever.
Her: Which, I will admit, with a little sigh, -does- feel very nice.
Her: So, I think, as my fingers start to run up and down along you, I'd tell you all about how heavy your legs feel, the way all the tension is just escaping from your joints...
Me: My legs would be turning more liquid as I fall under your control as I push myself into your breast and relax on your lap...
Her: And I'd tell you what a good boy you're being, as I feel you sink, melting like jelly as I unbutton your pants, revealing your cock.
Her: And, mm, now that you think about it, this is the only part of your body that's hard at all, right?
Her: I'd circle my finger along the wet head of your shaft, playing with the skin, feeling out every inch of you.
Me: I nod, feeling the hardness of my cock, and then suddenly shake as your fingers began feeling and exploring... Resting against your soft lap and breast, in total comfort and excitation
Her: Let's solve that, then. I'd lean down, kiss you on your forehead, and begin stroking you, so gently, so slowly, but just fast enough to keep you from coming down.
Her: I'm not going to speed up at all, I'm just going to push all the way down your shaft, then all the way up, squeezing every inch, milking you slowly, certainly.
Her: Because if you're going to be a good boy for me, we have to empty you out first, right?
Me: Yes, I want to be a good boy for you... And that means emptying me by a milking, whatever I could do to be better for you, is what I want
Her: Mmhm. I don't want you to have a single drop of -anything- left inside you.
Her: Care to cum for me, you cute little thing?
Her: Right now.
Me: Cum? Right now? >.<
Her: Mm-hm. <3
Her: I can just imagine you spurting all over yourself, dripping down my fingers, catching a bit on your shirt...
Her: The way you happily squirm, burying yourself into my breast as I don't stop stroking you...
Her: Pushing every last after-shock out of you...
Me: I start to moan and pant as I reach the edge, and cross the plateau...
Me: And squirm, shifting with each pulse, thanking you profusely for the pleasure and the relief
Her: That's right. Just relax, dear, as I grip your cock and squeeze it for all its worth, until your mind's just flooded, and your skin is crawling with warmth, and there isn't a thought in your pretty little head.
Me: My body going through a cycle of tensing up and relaxing as I cum, lost in the space of orgasm, on your lip, inside of your warmth, feeling your breathing...
Her: Even as you start coming down, sweetie, I keep slowly, slowly stroking away at you, slick with all the milk we've worked out of you.
Me: I start shivering as I realize how sensitive my cock has become, attention focused on your slick hand gliding up and down...
Her: And I keep embracing you, not letting you go, still gently, gently sliding along you, up and down, fingers so warm, even as that last bit of hardness, that last bit of tension, fades from your cock.
Her: It's even sexier when it's all soft and lovely, don't you think? With my fingers just rubbing all along it, coating you in your own wetness?
Me: I push my face into your chest, nodding softly.
Her: I'd enjoy it for a while, I think, basking in the way you go limp in my touch, writhing so gently against me, wrapping you in my touch, my scent, the barest hint of perfume.
Her: I think, you know, eventually I'd let you go.
Her: Did you cum for me, sweetie?
Me: *nods*
Her: <3. How was that for you?
Me: Thank you. Amazing. Could I marry you?
Her: Oh, I don't know. Flatter me more?
Me: Well your description of everything is absolutely amazing. You seem very much in tune with yourself. And I wish I could give back more to you personally, but I don't know if my scene would be anywhere near as good as yours.
Me: You seem like an excellent, compassionate domme. So I want to marry you. ^^
Her: You're so cute! Keep me company a little longer?
Me: Oh, definitely.
Me: We could keep talking more after you like this?
Me: Doesn't have to be all sex stuff.
Her: Naw, I don't do encores. <3
Her: Like a shooting star, I only grant your wish once, sweetie. <3
Me: Then to be sure, you're not interested in anything long-term, right? >.<
Her: Mmhm!
Her: But gosh, I think you enjoyed the hell out of that short-term.
Me: I did.
Me: Absolutely. :)
Her: I think it'd be lot of fun to milk a boytoy like you whenever he gets hard
Her: until all he can manage is a cute little trickle. <3
Me: See, but for that to happen, you'd have to do encores...
Her: Aw, you're trying to tempt me!
Her: One sec, gotta go fetch a power cord.
Her: Also, if you married me, I'd -definitely- make you cum all over your wedding dress at the ceremony. So there's that.
Me: My wedding dress? >.<
Her: Um, do you really think I could plan a wedding with only one dress in it?
Her: That isn't -nearly- enough.
Me: Oh, of course. >.<
Her: Is that the expression you make when you're utterly weirded out, or the expression you make when you're utterly weirded out and -also- getting turned on by it? :>
Me: It is mainly a look of frustration since it's getting my turned on I think...
Her: Aw, poor thing.
Her: I could take you with me to lacy lingerie boutiques and suck that lovely cock of yours through soft, white lace!
Me: I think that would feel exquisite... Quite humiliating, but exquisite.
Her: I'd try to keep you too relaxed and pliant to have any reaction stronger than a pulsing cock and a warm blush.
Me: Well, I am glad we have the wedding figured out now. :)
Me: At least the dress would be quite... so it wouldn't show up as much...
Her: I'm glad you're warming up to it!
Her: I'd figured you'd take a bit more convincing.
Me: I think if you told me to do something and genuinely wanted me to do it, I could do it...
Her: Mm-hm.
Her: Things are so simple when there's a mistress looking after you, aren't they?
Her: Mm, I could tie you up to your bed, blindfold you, gag you with my panties, wrap your limbs in bondage tape so tight and sleek and black that you can't move a muscle.
Her: And then just slide down onto you, letting you feel my cunt sink down onto that lovely cock of yours, squeezing you, giving you nowhere to escape.
Her: That would be oh-so-very simple for you.
Me: Very simply... and all I could do is react naturally, since I have no choice in the matter at all, and even that reaction is constrained, since you have total control.
Her: Yeah.
Her: On one hand, with you, I kind of feel like just making you cum as fast as possible... keeping you empty at all times, unable to fit two words together, or even think of anything you -want-, happily, dreamily given in...
Her: But sometimes it'd be fun to tease you like that, pulling away, stopping, when I can feel you begin to tense up and burst...
Her: Going on and on and on, with you having no way to measure time, to tell me what you want...
Her: Trapping you in a little world where all you can sense is my cunt squeezing you, trapping you, but never letting you go.
Me: That's seriously hot, like one of my ultimate fantasies. I'd be driven crazy by that.
Her: Yup. And when you moan and gasp around my gag to try to tell your lover something, all you get out of it is another taste of my -frankly amazing- pussy.
Me: I'm already drowning in the thought of that.
Her: Drown all you want, 'cause all you get when you come up for breath is more of me.
Her: Are you hard again, sweetie?
Me: Yes, I am. >.<
Her: Hm-mm. I might be thinking with my cunt here, but do you think you could cum again?
Her: You know, if I let you.
Me: I could, with enough work up, I think...
Me: If you let me...
Her: Okay, let's do it like this!
Her: I'll flip a coin. Once it's flipped, you call heads or tails.
Her: If you guess -right-, cum for me like a good boy!
Her: If you guess -wrong-, wait until, I don't know, wednesday evening? Then cum for me, like an equally good yet -unfortunately lucky- boy.
Her: Does my little whore like games as much as he likes melting in my lap and my mouth?
Me: Yes Miss, absolutely.
Her: Okay, hold on to your cock while I get and flip a coin. <3
Me: Sounds good. >.< And frustrating already...
Her: Haha, give it a squeeze! <3
Me: *gives it a strong squeeze*
Her: Thank you!
Her: Okay, and we have flipped the coin.
Me: ...heads?
Her: Nope! <3
Me: Gaaaaaaaah. *cries*
Her: There there, sweetie.
Her: Mark it on your calendar!
Me: I will remember, there is no doubting it...
Her: Yeaaaaah...
Her: But I want you to write it down!
Me: I will mark it on my calendar then
Her: Let me know when it's there!
Me: Oh it's there already. I marked it "Day of Release." >.<
Her: Hahaha.
Her: It's the big release date!
Me: Oh yeah, for me I suppose...
Me: I am already looking forward to it..
Her: Mm-hm.
Her: So what are you going to fantasize about?
Her: And I want you to use like, a -ton- of lube.
Me: I'll probably be fantasizing about you, and replaying what happened today in my head...
Me: And a ton of lube will pretty much emulate that even better...
Her: Oh, definitely.
Her: I got pretty wet, after all.
Her: Just remember, I don't think I'd let you go if you were gonna cum like that. I'd hook my legs around you and squeeze you for all you're worth as you just drain right out, until you can't even remember your name.
Her: (Hmm, I guess if I fucked you enough that you forgot your own name, I'd just have to give you mine when I married you...)
Me: May I ask your name? ^^
Her: it's Ava! And that's a~ll you get.
Me: Ava is a great name.
Me: My name is John.
Her: But now when you meet an Ava you get to wonder whether she wants to sit you in your lap and drain your balls completely.
Her: Now, shall we split? You're so cute!
Me: I don't want to leave you. >.<
Her: And permission from any -other- cute dommes doesn't count until wednesday, of course. <3
Me: Any way at all we could talk again? Pleeeeease.
Her: Um, if I kept on hypnotizing you into being my cute little cock-slave, you'd -never- get anything done!
Me: That's fine by me.
Me: A small sacrifice.
Her: Oh, I know, but my tits would get sore.
Me: Well, we could limit it always. I'm happy to do as much as you want. :)
Her: Uh-huh! Naw, I'm cutting you loose. :>
Me: *sad*
Her: Don't pretend you didn't enjoy yourself!
Me: Oh, I did so very much!
Me: I just feel sad since I am losing somebody great.
Her: Uh-huh. Now gimme a kiss before I disconnect, you horny little fool.
Me: *kisses you directly and softly on the lips*
Her: Thank you.
Me: Thank you for letting me.
Her: You're welcome.
Her: Have a good night, sweetie.

Stranger has disconnected.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Re: Faraday's Omegle Logs

Post by SexualChoc »

Fantastic!!
enjoyed the story (or copy of chat)
was able to follow it and enjoyed it!!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Re: Faraday's Omegle Logs

Post by elvisomar »

For the record Faraday, I was not the least bit confused by the earlier, more natural chat log formatting. I was, however, rather distracted by the multicolor.