The Demonstration

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
LOST BOY
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

The Demonstration

Post by LOST BOY »

I recently lost another obscure bet with my wife.  We have these bets or wagers quite often and have revamped the rules from time to time, most recent rule change was no long lasting or ongoing payments. And failure to comply results in an evening of severe torture. Meaning that if I lost the bet and i was to run around the block wearing only pink panties and hat with a bright flashing light. And I refused then she would get to torture me any way she sees fit for one evening 6:00Pm to 12:00 midnight usually a saturday.

I used this option on an earlier  bet. Suffice it to say, my wife can be cruel and imaginitive.  We do use a safe word but on these occations it only pauses the action for 15 minutes and when we resume the torturer, has to resume with a different form of puishment. Example if she was whipping or paddling my ass and I use my safe word, when we start again she cannot resume punishing my ass.

On this occation I had to serve her guests at a party she was having. The party was a demonstration kind of like they have for jewlery or bags only this one was for sex toys called a passion party. The guests buy items and the more they buy the more the host gets for free.  She made sure to  tell everyone she invited that I would be there but only to serveentertain them and they should not worry all of the actual purchasing would be done in a bedroom with only the lady selling the items, no one else would know what was being bought.  

Like most of the wagers this one had a kicker, I was lucky enough to get to wear my tuxedo while serving the guests, but under it i had to wear a red g-string, red bra, with red garter belt and red shear stockings as well as my cockcage. I had to wait in our basement recroom until all of the guests had arrived, my wife then told them that when I began to serve them that if I made eye contact or spoke with any of them, I had to remove an article of clothing. And the person who had me remove the last article, my bowtie, would get her purchases paid for by me up to $250.00. As if I did not have enough incentive to keep my head down and my mouth shut. 

By the time I was told to join them some of the early arrivals had had 2 or three drinks and a couple of the later arrivals had a few prior to getting there. No one was sloppy drunk, but 6 or 7 out of 27 guests plus my wife plus the demonstrator were feeling pretty good.

I knew the rules and the consequenses before hand, and did a very good job keeping my eyes down and my mouth shut nodding to each lady as she thanked me for the drink or snack i had served her. Then it happened the house was very crowded and as I stepped back from serving one lady her drink I stepped on anothers toe. As she yelped in pain my first instinct was to see if she was okay. As i turned i looked up and it came out before I could think about it "oh my god are you alright". As soon as she assured me she was in fact okay, three women on the sofa almost in unison "he looked at me". All my hard work and cocentration shot to hell in an instant.
I had lost 4 articles of clothing, 2 shoes, my jacket and a cumberbun. I almost protested but as I opened my mouth I realized it would only cost me more clothes. All my safety items gone in a heartbeat. If i lost one more they were sure to know about what I wore underneath. If I lost a sock the stockings would show, if i lost my shirt the red bra would surely be seen through my under shirt and if i lost my pants... well that goes without saying. My wife refused letting me wear boxers but if I got down to them the jig would be up anyway.  

I lowered my head and began removing clothes, now ladies, men in strip clubs have nothing on you when a guy is removing clothes. The hoots, hollers and whistles could have easily been head on the street.  The next 30-45 minutes were again event free. As i leaned forward to hand a lady in the corner a drink i looked up and she called me on it even before she took the drink. I unbuttoned my shirt and removed it being careful to leave my bowtie on. As soon as it was off behind me some one said "see he is wearing a bra, I told you so!" I took a deep breath and retreated to the kitchen.  

The sales lady was past the cheap stuff and was showing the higher end vibrators by this time, with the beer, wine, and assorted margaritas flowing freely it was a sexually charged atmosphere to be sure. I guess i took to long of a break and my wife yelled out  "There  are empty drinks in here" again instinct and lack of consentration took over "what do they need babe" I grimmesed at my stupidity as a chorus of "take it off, take it off" broke out. I entered the dining room and took off a sock, revealing the red stocking beneath.

I made it around the room getting drink requests and handing out trays of snacks all the while listening to comments about what else i may or may not be wearing. Some  were complaining that there was a whole other layer to take off. Some were making jokes about my manhood, I was so humiliated even my ears had turned red. At this point I was thankful i could not make eye contact.  As i gathered the drinks together i realized that with everyone knowing about what I was wearing the worst was probably over my biggest fear was them finding out, they still had one surprize left, the contraption that was imprisning my swollen cock.

With my tray full of drinks I took a deep breath and headed back to the party. As i made my rounds delivering drinks the demonstor asked for drink and as i had not served herall evening I had no idea of what she might like, it happened so quick, "what would you like?" The ladies  were quick to pounce on my mistake "take it off" turned to "loose the shirt" before i could get my other sock off. I paused for a moment and started to lift my T-shirt over my head and as i did there were a row of women cheering me on all looking me in the eyes. I quickly close my eyes and dropped my head but it was too late 4 out of 5 yelled he looked at me. Thankfully the 5th was honest enough to say she had her eyes closed from laughing to much. I waited for the yelling to die down before wiggling out of the bra, then slowly removing my other sock. Then i turned to face the nearest corner and undid my pants and unzipped the fly, I took a moment to adjust the g-string to cover as i much  as i could before dropping them to the floor. A chant of "turn around" broke out and even the demonstrator joined them.

My wife who had tried not interfere most of the evening came up to me and more than wispered in my ear "enough cowering in the corner, give them a show" I shook my head more to make sure I heard her correctly than to disagree with her. She did not hesitate at all before giving me a couple hard fast swats on the ass. It got my attention and I spun around facing the room full of women, wearing only a very skimpy pair of red panties, garter and stockings, oh and a black bowtie. I still had to remove one more article, I walked over to one of the ladies I knew and without making eye contact lifted my right foot into her lap and released the clips holding my right stocking, sliding it slowly down my thigh.  

My wife wanted me to give them a show, thats what I would do. After it was off I losely wrapped it around hear neck, and promptly headed to the refuge of the kitchen giving them my best wiggle as I left.  

I returned a few minutes later with a tray of snacks. As I made my rounds I felt more than one hand "accidentally" rub my legs and ass. I had almost just said fuck it and stripped down I knew it was going to happen anyway.   The demonstrator was trying to move on with her items but I had everyones attention,  with only one stocking,  a garter belt, panties remaining before I was down to my bowtie,  no one wanted to miss thier chance at $250.00 of free sextoys.   I heard her trying to continue and almost felt guilty about it, almost. I did however want this to be overwith and looked the demonstrator right in the eye and "I'm sorry, can you help me with this clip" and raised my right leg onto her stool. She got the idea and slid her fingers under the garter and carefully unclipped it. I then removed the stocking and garter belt, leaving only my panties and bowtie.  By this time the room was a buzz with the unnatural shaped bulge in my panties. I could feel every eyeball in the house on me, even more than before. The demonstrator had set her things aside and let the show go on. She knew this was only going to boost her sales.   I continued to ply them with booze for the next few minutes when one of the ladies bumped into me and almost made me spill my tray. She repeatedly said she was sorry until I finally told her it was alright. That was it my panties were gone. I grabbed 2 kitchen chairs and set them in the middle of tbe livingroom climbed up on them and with my legs close together I bent at the waist, wiggled my ass and very slowly removed my panties. They went nuts, I slowly stood up straight being very careful to look straight down as I did. I spread my legs as much as I could, made sure of my footing, closed my eyes tight and looked straight up and raised my arms to the ceiling.

I stood there for what seemed like an hour but was in reality only about 45 seconds. The comotion I had caused had almost died down, when I finally got down off the chair.I was very careful not to make eye contact with anyone as I made my way to the kitchen.   I took a moment to gather my thoughts about what I just done, before getting another round of drinks. I calmed my nerves and headed back out. I was determined to make whoever won the $250 earn it. I kept my eyes firmly fixed to the floor as I served the drinks. My lips were sealed and I was biting my tongue. As I served the drinks more than one woman pinched my ass, and one even rubbed my thigh trying to make me talk or look up. seeing this my wife told them if you want to win it you're going to have to do better than that. I was on my second round with the tray of drinks, when one of the more intoxicated ladies reached out and grabbed my balls, when I tried to take a step back she dug her fingernails in and in a stern voice said "look at me.!" I shook my head violently and again tried to step back she pulled me in close to her. I could feel her fingernails digging into the flesh of my scrotum and causing me significant pain.again she demanded look at me I refused again shaking my head.I was about to give in what I felt a hand on either side of my face the woman turned my head to look at her I closed my eyes and then I felt her lips on mine. I was so shocked my eyes open to meet hers.finally all the bullshit was over and I could go about my business of serving the ladies without having to worry about not making eye contact and being able to speak my mind. I removed my bow tie and put it around her neck, that excused myself I needed a break. 

I returned to the party about 20 minutes later the demonstrations back in full swing and she was showing a small kit of fetish items containing fuzzy handcuffs blindfold and a small flogger.next came a riding crop, my wife and mediately jumped up asked the demonstrator if she could see that for a moment and told me to come over to her. I reluctantly make my way over there knowing exactly what she had planned,she told me to turn around so my back what's to the majority of the women.she bent me over and proceeded to smack my ass repeatedly with a riding crop. This brought a new round of applause and whistles from the ladies.  after the demonstrator had finished showing the rest of her fetish toys it was time for her to take orders.

One at a time the ladies followed her to the back bedroom where they put in the order for whatever toys they wanted to buy.the crowd had thinned out considerably by the time it was my wife's turn.   My wife asked me to join her in the back room,once I had joined them my wife showed me a couple of the items she had picked out 1 was a stainless steel butt plug with a tale attached. She told me to bend over and spread my ass cheeksshe had lubed the plug and firmly shoved it where  it  belonged. Next came ratan cane, which she used on my ass making me scream in pain. I could hear the women in the living room talking about what she must be doing.I had several large welts crossing both ass cheeks.when she was happy that the welts had risen to her satisfactionshe told me to go see if anyone needed a drink.   There were only a few guests remaining all of them friends. Every time I served a drink it was sure that someone would pull my tail or slap my ass making me squeal in pain as I could still feel the sting of the cane.When my wife and the demonstrator finally returned they were talking about what a huge success the evening had been. It was the highest grossing demonstration that she had ever had infact my wife had got more for free than she had sold at her last demnstration.Jokingly she asked if I was available for her next appointment.   my wife gently slapped me on the ass and said yes of course he is just let us know when and where.
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Re: The Demonstration

Post by elvisomar »

Great story, thanks for contributing! Really good pacing, and by the end I was identifying with the narrator, which is kind of the point, I suppose. Definitely got a rise out of me. I would like to offer some constructive criticism, if I may: spellcheck is free and easy to use. Most of the mis-spellings in your otherwise great story would have been caught by using spellcheck. That's a pretty cosmetic criticism though. I hope to read more adventures.
Juliette
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Demonstration

Post by Juliette »

Oh my you are a slow learner
With a spouse far more sterner
Than most would find
To be at least too unkind
You make a jump from the pan to the burner.

I do love that you willingly share
All that happens to you out there
When your wagers come to pass
You really do dare to bet your ass
And stick your little head into her snare.

Let us know if it happens again
Don't risk too much soft skin
As you bet on her whim
It may become so grim
That while baring it you won't ever grin.