The Shopping Spree Ends.....

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
justruinit
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

The Shopping Spree Ends.....

Post by justruinit »

As I called out for Susie, I realized that I did not know if I had bought everything on the list. The reason I didn't know was because I never saw the list!!! How can I know? Did the salegirl intentionally leave something out so I'd get punished?

Just then I saw her. Susie was wearing a black corsette, black panties, black fishnet stockings and black boots. I just stood there with my mouth open, holding my bag of goodies.

"Get completely naked," she said. As I was stripping off my clothes, I saw the chastity belt in one hand and the riding crop in her other. I had a hardon and she was not pleased. She looked at my dick and said,"What's this? So, you are excitied. Too bad." And she hit my dick with her riding crop.

She hit it again and again, each time I cried out in pain begging her to stop. But once my dick was soft, she stopped and placed the chastity belt on it. I heard the click of the belt and then the click of the small lock she placed on it. Then she gave me one hard slap on my balls.

"Let me see what you bought," she said as she sat down to watch me. "First, give me the envelope."

I handed it to her. Then I started to remove the items from the bag. She slit the envelope, looked at the note, and laughed out loud. "Amber made some interesting comments about you," she said. "Amber is the salesclerk you fuckin' hit on, you pig!"

I didn't know what to do or say. I knew that I did not hit on her. Amber was lying, but if I said so, Susie would be even more pissed. I just hung my head.

"Do you think a hot chick would want to fuck a guy that was buying a dick extender? How fuckin' stupid are you, anyway? I should just give up on you, loser," she said. "On your knees, you jerk off!"

As I knelt down, she walked behind me and hit my ass with the riding crop. She then took the scrotum parachute and attached it to my balls. Then she put the weights on it so it was stretching my nuts. She pulled on it so it started to swing back and forth, pulling even more on my sore balls.

I stood up and put on a pair of the crotchless panties. My chastity belt and parachute came through the openning. Susie just laughed at me.

"I'm inviting Amber to come here for drinks later. You can model all the things you bought for us. She may bring a friend, too. I expect you to serve us and not embarrass me. Do you understand, pencildick?"

I nodded and waited for more instructions from my Mistress.