FB: Cock Suckr

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
sputnik332

FB: Cock Suckr

Post by sputnik332 »

... You are joking rite? This is just disgusting, I don't want to be offensive, but I actually found this tease absolutely ridiculous. Usually I wouldn't waste my time ranting on a tease I don't like, but I think this tease is insulting to everyone who likes teases. As a matter of fact, I think the creator of this tease was just trolling when he/she made it. I'm sorry, but I really had to get this off my back....
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Re: FB: Cock Suckr

Post by Tury »

Melive, I was trying to be nice, and you ignored it. Seriously, words! Just use REAL FUCKING WORDS! You're worse than jryan@hotmail. I'm calling troll, and asking the mods to ban your account.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
meliveoncam4u
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by meliveoncam4u »

dude i never made it fr u,,,,
u like it u read it
u dnt like it dnt read it
its ur wish bro
Mosbles
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Mosbles »

I think its more than obvious that he is trolling and making "fun" from the people that replies to him, dont report him, do not do anything, rate down his tease and ignore him. It is the best way to deal with this people.
Have a pleasant day :)
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

A lot of teases have humiliation as a theme. This one is just more blatant about it than most. I'm not sure why some of you feel so strongly about it. It's certainly not my favorite tease, but the author did put some thought into it. For example, switching back and forth between showing women and men...similar to a red light green light game or reward and punishment. I agree it was insulting (obviously on purpose), but parts of it were also clever and I'm sure it would appeal to some people.

I agree with the comment that the rating system tends to sort these things out. I can see evidence that some posts in this thread were deleted/moderated before I read it, so sorry if I missed something that is obvious to the rest of you.