three day anal workout.... *cough*

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sas
Explorer
Explorer

three day anal workout.... *cough*

Post by Sas »

I guess this is now the official feedback thread for three day anal workout.

dear wasup,

You as a user have never posted in the forum, so where could I possibly leave feedback to your tease, other than reply to your email that we are all ment to send photos to?

Now me, I am a male who is much more advanced than most females so why does you tease assume females require an individual set of instructions more advanced than the males? Its the same body part!

If your hunting for pictures use google not milovana users. Don't just say, take photos whenever or during. The photos need a purpose! I believe the extra instructions for the girls proves further the intentions of this tease to just collect photos.

To tell users "IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO BE VIEWING THIS TEASE, OR NOT SEND ANY PHOTOS, THEN YOU MUST LEAVE THIS TEASE" is against a website devoted to exploration.

I really do hope people find something out of this tease but the underlying intent does not seem right.... A three day tease with only 12 pages is a minimal effort by an author demanding so much from the users.....

I would suggest the ass stretching exercises for anyone interested in
deamon44
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: three day anal workout.... *cough*

Post by deamon44 »

I believe the extra instructions for the girls proves further the intentions of this tease to just collect photos.
I agree and find this tease as a pathetic attempt to try and aquire pictures from users. The tease asks for pictures, well I should say the writer asks for pictures 16 times! 16 Times in a 12 page tease! All with no explanation as to why.
wasup
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by wasup »

Ty for the feedback, 1. The purpose is to see if people will do the tease, 2. The photos taken are just for proof, they get deleted afterwards to see if they are doing it. 3. I also am doing this tease, 4. The tease isn't finished I was just seeing if there is any point in expanding the tease, and feedback.
wasup
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by wasup »

Now me, I am a male who is much more advanced than most females so why does you tease assume females require an individual set of instructions more advanced than the males? Its the same body part!
now which part is this? as it seems the guys get it harder