Titan on Omegle 1

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
titan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Titan on Omegle 1

Post by titan »

This was a S&M story that we had going until she disconnected.

Stranger: Your kidnapper had tied your wrists together, your thumbs together, your arms and chest together, your legs together, your ankles together, and even your big toes together, so you couldnt move at all. And added to that, he'd stuffed a rag in my mouth, then tied it in place with a ribbon, making a big bow in front of your face. now you were hanging from a rope, as potential buyers looked you up and down
You: You are a first time slave buyer. You're a little awkward because you're new to it.
Stranger: I look around, still not sure why I'm here. And then I see you. I make my way over to the man selling you, and ask the price, which i then pay.
You: I manage to calm myself down noticing that I was bought by a woman, but I remain nervous and in shock of this whole situation.
Stranger: I have my servant carry you to the car, and later, into my manor.
You: I am placed on the floor. I take a few seconds and notice the size of just the foyer.
Stranger: I look around for a minute, before pulling a book off the bookshelf and watching as it swings open.
You: My eyes grow wide, fearing what is to come, but find that my fear is keeping me from uttering a sound.
Stranger: I drag you into the hidden room and the shelf slams into place behind us. its a small room, but theres a table with a whip, a sex gag, and a shock collar on it. Across from the table is a bed, with restraints built into it.
You: I start to babble nonsense.. "P-p-ple-ease, j-j-just let m-me go. I just want t-to go ho-home!"
Stranger: I smirk, taking the collar and firmly fasten it, and lock it around your neck
You: "P-please! I'll-I'll pay! I'll do whatever you want just please-", as I am cutoff by you shoving the gag in my mouth.
Stranger: I drag you to the bed and lock you into place.
You: I try to struggle against the bonds to no avail. Then I look to you, not sure what is going to come next.
Stranger: I practically rip your shirt off, tracing my finger over your chest.
You: I can't help but start twitching. It tickles a little. Much to my dismay.
Stranger: I laugh as my fingers make it to your pants. slowly, and msking sure im touching your skin I pull them down as teasingly as i can
You: I have goosebumps from your touch. Then, i notice that while I'm not enjoying this emotional rollercoaster, my cock is slowly hardening.
Stranger: Then I start on your boxers, and once its off, I lightly trace patteens on your cock
Stranger: *patterns
You: Through teasing me so much, my cock is now at full mast at 9 1/2 inches.
Stranger: I smirk noticing it, and then remove your gag, whispering, "Do you like it?"
You: I just stare blankly at you unsure of my feelings
Stranger: "If you want me to continue, tell me, otherwise it can wait."
You: I don't know why but I say,"Please continue."
Stranger: I smirk, "Well if you want it, youre going to tell me how much."
You: "Please don't leave me like This!" (i use a first letter capitalization as a substitution for not having italics)
Stranger: (ok)
Stranger: I grin, "Alright." I slowly begin rubbing your cock...
You: I moan loudly enjoying your touch for the first time.
Stranger: I grin, and then ask, "Do you want to fuck me?"
You: I gulp and almost whisper, "yes."
Stranger: "Good" I say, then stick your dick inside of me...
You: I grunt as your force yourself down on me.
Stranger: I smirk "what do you want?"
You: I look up at you with pleading eyes, "To fuck you!"
Stranger: I go harder and faster, moving quickly.
You: I start thrusting up into you as hard as a fast as I can.
Stranger: There's a knock on the other side of the room, where the shelf door is.
You: I notice it and glance to it, but continue my main focus on you.
Stranger: I sigh, and get up "Be right back." I say before straightening my dress and exiting..
Stranger: (i have an idea...)
You: (what do you have in mind?)
Stranger: (well, they could both be kidnapped: or my sister whom i hate could come in and try to fuck you.)
You: (sure, sister thing works for me)
Stranger: (oks)
Stranger: A blonde girl entered thw room soon after, she walked over and looked at you, "So you're Kaylee's new toy."
You: I look to the new girl and ask, "who's Kaylee and who are you?"
Stranger: "Kaylee would be the girl you were fucking. I'm her sister."
You: "What do you two want?"
Stranger: "I think she just wants to fuck you. I on the other hand, want to play with my sister's new toy."
You: "Will I ever get to leave here?"
Stranger: "Of course. You could come live with me," She said, wrapping the whip arround her hand.
You: I stare wide eyed at the whip. "wait wait wait.. you're not going to-"
Stranger: "I'm not going to what?" she smirked.
You: "please don't whip me.."
Stranger: "My sister enjoys teasing boys. I prefer making them scream for me. However, Since Kaylee would be awfully mad if I did, you're going to have to be quiet." she shoved the gag in your mouth
You: I scrunch my eyes closed bracing myself for the coming pain.
Stranger: She pulls the whip back and lets it land on your stomach.
You: "MMMMPPFFH" I scream into the gag.
Stranger: She smirks and does it again.
You: I grit my teeth against the pain, determined not to let her have her way. Then, I open my eyes and stare straight into hers, daring her to go again.
Stranger: She looks at you, and says, "Do you want me to fuck you yet?"
You: My eyes soften a little but continue to stare, my surprise showing clear as day.
Stranger: She laughed, and simply whipped you again
You: I wasn't prepared like I was the previous time and let out a little grunt, but continue glaring into her eyes.
Stranger: She grinned wickedly
Stranger: And whipped you again.
Stranger: And then I entered. I stood taking in the scene in anger.
You: I look to you, scared of how you might act towards me.
Stranger has disconnected.
Spoiler: show
Current mood.. as of Mar. 19, 2016